The OFFICIAL Xtina concert @ Baku Formula One Thread (Videos, Photos, Reviews & More) + LIBERATION INTRO/NEW VISUALS

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked
User avatar
Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16803
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 33

April 29th, 2018, 11:40 am





BooBooKitty
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 417
Joined: 01 March 2016
Age: 26

April 29th, 2018, 11:41 am

MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:05 am
ezr wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 9:36 am

There is nothing wrong with her figure, but there is a lot wrong with your attitude towards women.

Do some of you even realize that she was literally a size 0 during BTB/Bionic? I'm pretty sure I read at one point she had to get everything she wore altered because even the smallest size was too big for her. Size 0 was too big for her. Let that sink in. And that is what you think she needs to look like to be beautiful, do you not see the problem with that? Have you ever considered the fact that maybe her body isn't the problem but your ideas of what a woman's body should look like.

You bitches need to stop.

That body you're trying to pin as "unhealthy" is quite the contrary. WHEN CHRISTINA EATS WELL AND EXCERCISES, THAT'S HOW SHE LOOKS: SKINNY. And look at the PICS, Christins is covering her belly in some of them, because she doesn't feel comfortable. Is that OK then? I'm tired of this whole movement of "I'm Fat, but I'm beautiful so DEAL" ... well yeah whatever, nobody gives a damn but don't come and tell me that I'm bullying you because I don't think that eating at McDonaldS, sitting around all day long and drinking alcohol every weekend is good for anybody.

There's a big difference between being THICK and FAT, and the perfect example I can find is DEMI LOVATO. That girl is THICK by nature, and no matter how much she works out and keeps a diet, she'll still look thicker than the "skinny standard" that is really damaging our girls. BUT, it doesn't mean she gave up her healthy life style, she just accepted her figure and understood that in order to look as skinny as she wanted, she needed to do unhealthy things. And guess what? SHE LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING WITH HER "THICK" BUT HEALTHY BODY.

Then you have Kelly Clarkson who contrary to Demi, stopped taking care of herself blaming the pressure from society and bullshit and became FAT, and people applaud her for that...like what? Bitch no one is telling you to look skinny, BUT A GOOD DIET (EATING WELL BITCHES, YOU CLEARLY CONFUSE THE TERM "DIET" WITH STARVING) AND EXERCISING (and by exercising I mean doing 30 min of cardio 4 times a week, not throwing up after your work out) WILL GIVE YOU A NICE BODY. PERIOD.

Nobody is here for your body fascism go bleach your asshole.
User avatar
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1270
Joined: 27 February 2016
Age: 29

April 29th, 2018, 11:43 am

V wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:36 am
MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:05 am

You bitches need to stop.

That body you're trying to pin as "unhealthy" is quite the contrary. WHEN CHRISTINA EATS WELL AND EXCERCISES, THAT'S HOW SHE LOOKS: SKINNY. And look at the PICS, Christins is covering her belly in some of them, because she doesn't feel comfortable. Is that OK then? I'm tired of this whole movement of "I'm Fat, but I'm beautiful so DEAL" ... well yeah whatever, nobody gives a damn but don't come and tell me that I'm bullying you because I don't think that eating at McDonaldS, sitting around all day long and drinking alcohol every weekend is good for anybody.

There's a big difference between being THICK and FAT, and the perfect example I can find is DEMI LOVATO. That girl is THICK by nature, and no matter how much she works out and keeps a diet, she'll still look thicker than the "skinny standard" that is really damaging our girls. BUT, it doesn't mean she gave up her healthy life style, she just accepted her figure and understood that in order to look as skinny as she wanted, she needed to do unhealthy things. And guess what? SHE LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING WITH HER "THICK" BUT HEALTHY BODY.

Then you have Kelly Clarkson who contrary to Demi, stopped taking care of herself blaming the pressure from society and bullshit and became FAT, and people applaud her for that...like what? Bitch no one is telling you to look skinny, BUT A GOOD DIET (EATING WELL BITCHES, YOU CLEARLY CONFUSE THE TERM "DIET" WITH STARVING) AND EXERCISING (and by exercising I mean doing 30 min of cardio 4 times a week, not throwing up after your work out) WILL GIVE YOU A NICE BODY. PERIOD.
Although I don't think Xtina is fat and I don't know if she's unhealthy or not, I see where you're coming from. People are so quick to jump to "omg you're a hater" for having an opinion. She wasn't unhealthy at a size 0. I'm naturally a size 0 just like xtina and well, me being unhealthy has nothing to do with it lol.
Xtina ain’t fat and she looks good. But bitches denying she looks perfect when she works out or eats well are delusional.

LiLo looked awful because she was unhealthy: eating disorders and drugs abuse. No bitches, that’s not how we would like to see our Christina!
User avatar
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1270
Joined: 27 February 2016
Age: 29

April 29th, 2018, 11:45 am

BooBooKitty wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:41 am
MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:05 am

You bitches need to stop.

That body you're trying to pin as "unhealthy" is quite the contrary. WHEN CHRISTINA EATS WELL AND EXCERCISES, THAT'S HOW SHE LOOKS: SKINNY. And look at the PICS, Christins is covering her belly in some of them, because she doesn't feel comfortable. Is that OK then? I'm tired of this whole movement of "I'm Fat, but I'm beautiful so DEAL" ... well yeah whatever, nobody gives a damn but don't come and tell me that I'm bullying you because I don't think that eating at McDonaldS, sitting around all day long and drinking alcohol every weekend is good for anybody.

There's a big difference between being THICK and FAT, and the perfect example I can find is DEMI LOVATO. That girl is THICK by nature, and no matter how much she works out and keeps a diet, she'll still look thicker than the "skinny standard" that is really damaging our girls. BUT, it doesn't mean she gave up her healthy life style, she just accepted her figure and understood that in order to look as skinny as she wanted, she needed to do unhealthy things. And guess what? SHE LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING WITH HER "THICK" BUT HEALTHY BODY.

Then you have Kelly Clarkson who contrary to Demi, stopped taking care of herself blaming the pressure from society and bullshit and became FAT, and people applaud her for that...like what? Bitch no one is telling you to look skinny, BUT A GOOD DIET (EATING WELL BITCHES, YOU CLEARLY CONFUSE THE TERM "DIET" WITH STARVING) AND EXERCISING (and by exercising I mean doing 30 min of cardio 4 times a week, not throwing up after your work out) WILL GIVE YOU A NICE BODY. PERIOD.

Nobody is here for your body fascism go bleach your asshole.
Jesus, talk about feeling offended by opinions.
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11243
Joined: 25 February 2016

April 29th, 2018, 11:50 am

MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:20 am
Nothing bitch. Do you understand what you're reading? Or you just want to mess?
That comment is about fats supporting fats and screaming "bullying" when explained that what they're doing is damaging them.

Yeah, but the post you quoted was talking about size 0 in the context of X?

It just seemed confusing that you go from that to eating McDonald's every day etc.
Image

Anyhow, moving on, lets stop clogging this thread.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11243
Joined: 25 February 2016

April 29th, 2018, 11:55 am

V wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:36 am
Although I don't think Xtina is fat and I don't know if she's unhealthy or not, I see where you're coming from. People are so quick to jump to "omg you're a hater" for having an opinion. She wasn't unhealthy at a size 0. I'm naturally a size 0 just like xtina and well, me being unhealthy has nothing to do with it lol.

Yeah, I get what you're saying.

However, for metabolic reasons I think it's a bit different trying to be size 0 at, say, 21 years old, than trying that at 37-years old. :laugh:

I think X herself hinted something about her body, how she felt she was too skinny during Burlesque? It would allude that for her, the size 0 was no longer a "natural state of her body", but something she should have to actively maintain?
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
ezr
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 266
Joined: 25 February 2016

April 29th, 2018, 12:06 pm

MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:05 am
ezr wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 9:36 am

There is nothing wrong with her figure, but there is a lot wrong with your attitude towards women.

Do some of you even realize that she was literally a size 0 during BTB/Bionic? I'm pretty sure I read at one point she had to get everything she wore altered because even the smallest size was too big for her. Size 0 was too big for her. Let that sink in. And that is what you think she needs to look like to be beautiful, do you not see the problem with that? Have you ever considered the fact that maybe her body isn't the problem but your ideas of what a woman's body should look like.

You bitches need to stop.

That body you're trying to pin as "unhealthy" is quite the contrary. WHEN CHRISTINA EATS WELL AND EXCERCISES, THAT'S HOW SHE LOOKS: SKINNY. And look at the PICS, Christins is covering her belly in some of them, because she doesn't feel comfortable. Is that OK then? I'm tired of this whole movement of "I'm Fat, but I'm beautiful so DEAL" ... well yeah whatever, nobody gives a damn but don't come and tell me that I'm bullying you because I don't think that eating at McDonaldS, sitting around all day long and drinking alcohol every weekend is good for anybody.

There's a big difference between being THICK and FAT, and the perfect example I can find is DEMI LOVATO. That girl is THICK by nature, and no matter how much she works out and keeps a diet, she'll still look thicker than the "skinny standard" that is really damaging our girls. BUT, it doesn't mean she gave up her healthy life style, she just accepted her figure and understood that in order to look as skinny as she wanted, she needed to do unhealthy things. And guess what? SHE LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING WITH HER "THICK" BUT HEALTHY BODY.

Then you have Kelly Clarkson who contrary to Demi, stopped taking care of herself blaming the pressure from society and bullshit and became FAT, and people applaud her for that...like what? Bitch no one is telling you to look skinny, BUT A GOOD DIET (EATING WELL BITCHES, YOU CLEARLY CONFUSE THE TERM "DIET" WITH STARVING) AND EXERCISING (and by exercising I mean doing 30 min of cardio 4 times a week, not throwing up after your work out) WILL GIVE YOU A NICE BODY. PERIOD.

Umm.. first of all, you need to calm yourself.

Second, I never claimed that X's body during BTB or Bionic was unhealthy, it wasn't, I don't think that. What is unhealthy here is fans claiming that X at any size bigger than a 0 is fat or unhealthy. X is now, what, a size 2, 4? 6 at the most? I am a size 4/6 and there's not a person in my life that would ever consider me fat.

I'm trying to point out the ridiculousness in calling Christina fat when she obviously isn't, or screaming "unhealthy" when you don't know anything about her lifestyle? If you somehow see her as overweight, that really is your problem to fix within yourself, not hers. Because she is not overweight and that is not a matter of opinion, it's a fact.

It's not up to you to dictate what's okay and what's not when it comes to women's bodies.
User avatar
Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16803
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 33

April 29th, 2018, 12:08 pm

I know Xtina rejected some of the journalists but I hope she got an interview with the committee from F1 like Jamiroquai

User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31749
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

April 29th, 2018, 12:17 pm

MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:05 am
ezr wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 9:36 am

There is nothing wrong with her figure, but there is a lot wrong with your attitude towards women.

Do some of you even realize that she was literally a size 0 during BTB/Bionic? I'm pretty sure I read at one point she had to get everything she wore altered because even the smallest size was too big for her. Size 0 was too big for her. Let that sink in. And that is what you think she needs to look like to be beautiful, do you not see the problem with that? Have you ever considered the fact that maybe her body isn't the problem but your ideas of what a woman's body should look like.

You bitches need to stop.

That body you're trying to pin as "unhealthy" is quite the contrary. WHEN CHRISTINA EATS WELL AND EXCERCISES, THAT'S HOW SHE LOOKS: SKINNY. And look at the PICS, Christins is covering her belly in some of them, because she doesn't feel comfortable. Is that OK then? I'm tired of this whole movement of "I'm Fat, but I'm beautiful so DEAL" ... well yeah whatever, nobody gives a damn but don't come and tell me that I'm bullying you because I don't think that eating at McDonaldS, sitting around all day long and drinking alcohol every weekend is good for anybody.

There's a big difference between being THICK and FAT, and the perfect example I can find is DEMI LOVATO. That girl is THICK by nature, and no matter how much she works out and keeps a diet, she'll still look thicker than the "skinny standard" that is really damaging our girls. BUT, it doesn't mean she gave up her healthy life style, she just accepted her figure and understood that in order to look as skinny as she wanted, she needed to do unhealthy things. And guess what? SHE LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING WITH HER "THICK" BUT HEALTHY BODY.

Then you have Kelly Clarkson who contrary to Demi, stopped taking care of herself blaming the pressure from society and bullshit and became FAT, and people applaud her for that...like what? Bitch no one is telling you to look skinny, BUT A GOOD DIET (EATING WELL BITCHES, YOU CLEARLY CONFUSE THE TERM "DIET" WITH STARVING) AND EXERCISING (and by exercising I mean doing 30 min of cardio 4 times a week, not throwing up after your work out) WILL GIVE YOU A NICE BODY. PERIOD.

Wow. You are a fucking asshole.
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
DevotionHURTS DC
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8283
Joined: 25 February 2016

April 29th, 2018, 12:17 pm

Sapphire wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:08 pm
I know Xtina rejected some of the journalists but I hope she got an interview with the committee from F1 like Jamiroquai


That's Jamiroquai!?!?!?! Wow, I thought he was just another reporter :laugh:
With more integrity than the entire music business combined ♥ Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless
User avatar
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1270
Joined: 27 February 2016
Age: 29

April 29th, 2018, 12:27 pm

Raven wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:55 am
V wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:36 am
Although I don't think Xtina is fat and I don't know if she's unhealthy or not, I see where you're coming from. People are so quick to jump to "omg you're a hater" for having an opinion. She wasn't unhealthy at a size 0. I'm naturally a size 0 just like xtina and well, me being unhealthy has nothing to do with it lol.

Yeah, I get what you're saying.

However, for metabolic reasons I think it's a bit different trying to be size 0 at, say, 21 years old, than trying that at 37-years old. :laugh:

I think X herself hinted something about her body, how she felt she was too skinny during Burlesque? It would allude that for her, the size 0 was no longer a "natural state of her body", but something she should have to actively maintain?
Her “healthy” body and a really hot one was during season 10 of the Voice. IN MY OPINION.
User avatar
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1270
Joined: 27 February 2016
Age: 29

April 29th, 2018, 12:29 pm

Mal wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:17 pm
MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:05 am

You bitches need to stop.

That body you're trying to pin as "unhealthy" is quite the contrary. WHEN CHRISTINA EATS WELL AND EXCERCISES, THAT'S HOW SHE LOOKS: SKINNY. And look at the PICS, Christins is covering her belly in some of them, because she doesn't feel comfortable. Is that OK then? I'm tired of this whole movement of "I'm Fat, but I'm beautiful so DEAL" ... well yeah whatever, nobody gives a damn but don't come and tell me that I'm bullying you because I don't think that eating at McDonaldS, sitting around all day long and drinking alcohol every weekend is good for anybody.

There's a big difference between being THICK and FAT, and the perfect example I can find is DEMI LOVATO. That girl is THICK by nature, and no matter how much she works out and keeps a diet, she'll still look thicker than the "skinny standard" that is really damaging our girls. BUT, it doesn't mean she gave up her healthy life style, she just accepted her figure and understood that in order to look as skinny as she wanted, she needed to do unhealthy things. And guess what? SHE LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING WITH HER "THICK" BUT HEALTHY BODY.

Then you have Kelly Clarkson who contrary to Demi, stopped taking care of herself blaming the pressure from society and bullshit and became FAT, and people applaud her for that...like what? Bitch no one is telling you to look skinny, BUT A GOOD DIET (EATING WELL BITCHES, YOU CLEARLY CONFUSE THE TERM "DIET" WITH STARVING) AND EXERCISING (and by exercising I mean doing 30 min of cardio 4 times a week, not throwing up after your work out) WILL GIVE YOU A NICE BODY. PERIOD.

Wow. You are a fucking asshole.
Woow, and you’re not? What makes me an asshole tho? That I have a different opinion than yours. Bravo asshole.
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11243
Joined: 25 February 2016

April 29th, 2018, 12:30 pm

MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:27 pm
Her “healthy” body and a really hot one was during season 10 of the Voice. IN MY OPINION.

Yeah, none of us have an actual idea about her health at that time, but her body was amazing. :nod:

Isn't she kind of in the same range now?
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14291
Joined: 26 February 2016

April 29th, 2018, 12:35 pm

MakeMeYours tone it down a bit hun. You are actually arguing with two members that are actually females. No need to call them bitches and carry on like that.
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1270
Joined: 27 February 2016
Age: 29

April 29th, 2018, 12:36 pm

Raven wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:30 pm
MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:27 pm
Her “healthy” body and a really hot one was during season 10 of the Voice. IN MY OPINION.

Yeah, none of us have an actual idea about her health at that time, but her body was amazing. :nod:

Isn't she kind of in the same range now?
I think she’s, don’t know. Why reply to my comment askig for my opinion if you don’t agree with it?

If I’m an asshole, then I’m an asshole!
User avatar
DevotionHURTS DC
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8283
Joined: 25 February 2016

April 29th, 2018, 12:37 pm

Question, if MakeMeYours is so into fitness, is he truly fit?

Cause, it is easy to b!tch about others when you are in worse conditions than them.
With more integrity than the entire music business combined ♥ Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless
User avatar
DevotionHURTS DC
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8283
Joined: 25 February 2016

April 29th, 2018, 12:38 pm

MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:36 pm
Raven wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:30 pm

Yeah, none of us have an actual idea about her health at that time, but her body was amazing. :nod:

Isn't she kind of in the same range now?
I think she’s, don’t know. Why reply to my comment askig for my opinion if you don’t agree with it?

If I’m an asshole, then I’m an asshole!

Yes, you are.
With more integrity than the entire music business combined ♥ Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31749
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

April 29th, 2018, 12:39 pm

MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:29 pm
Mal wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:17 pm

Wow. You are a fucking asshole.
Woow, and you’re not? What makes me an asshole tho? That I have a different opinion than yours. Bravo asshole.

You are an asshole for the following reasons:

You judge people harshly. It is none of your fucking business of what people do and it will never be. You not only judge people but you have opinions on people you dont know. This makes you an asshole.

You are an asshole because you reek of insecurity and you shove that insecurity on other people. What the fuck does it matter to you that certain people look a certain way? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to tell people how they look and what they should do to maintain one of your made up labels? This also makes you an asshole.

Finally, you are an asshole because you spew this nonsense, hating bullshit on this board expecting to get praise for it. Fuck you. Go and live your life, and letothers live the way they want to live. Thick, fat and whatever.

Asshole.
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1270
Joined: 27 February 2016
Age: 29

April 29th, 2018, 12:41 pm

BYC wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:35 pm
MakeMeYours tone it down a bit hun. You are actually arguing with two members that are actually females. No need to call them bitches and carry on like that.
Awww but they can call me an asshole? Let me hit that report button and see if you calm them down as well. Didn’t know they were females, and the word was used loosely and without any intention to use it as an offense. I’d had used a more derogatory word if I wanted to insult them.

Xoxo
User avatar
Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16803
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 33

April 29th, 2018, 12:44 pm

one of the most glorious thread created by OP [mention]-M-[/mention]
now as usual ruined by the weigh trackers like dont you all get bored discussing this since 2014?
User avatar
Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16803
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 33

April 29th, 2018, 12:45 pm



User avatar
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1270
Joined: 27 February 2016
Age: 29

April 29th, 2018, 12:46 pm

DevotionHURTS wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:37 pm
Question, if MakeMeYours is so into fitness, is he truly fit?

Cause, it is easy to b!tch about others when you are in worse conditions than them.
I am overweight sweetheart, I had an accident and lost full motion of my left ankle, but I’m working my way out of it. This place is full of sensitive people thinking everyone is attacking them. And I thought I had written my thoughts in a respectful manner to not hurt anybody’s feelings. Guess I didn’t. Whatever.
Papabear0503
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 67
Joined: 05 November 2017

April 29th, 2018, 12:50 pm

Really sad how gay men receive passes for their obnoxious mysongyny. Christina is a 38 year old woman. It is perfectly understandable that she has put on weight. Initially, I don’t think it was done healthily (notice how I said “think” BC I don’t know her don’t hang out with her and no matter how big of a fan I am, I’ll never be privy to how much fast food or alcohol she consumes, some of you need to be reminded that you don’t know her life) but now I think she’s very healthy. She’s active, she looks pretty toned and will probably continue to shape up as she continues to perform/tour. I’m so glad that for me, I don’t live my life vicariously through X. It fascinates me to see her experience everyday life (gaining weight) and never flinch, never miss a beat. Wendy Williams said it best, ppl don’t like X BC she falls in line, they like her BC regardless she’s going to do everything with the confidence of a lion. True fans would tell her to rock on! Delusional stans would tell her to loose weight so she can be just as late as all the other wack ass blond pop starts you look up to. You all need to wake up! That skinny look is the OUT and LATE! Leave it in 2005. Women are now embracing their curves. If you look at Xtinas mom it is perfectly understandable that she’s is becoming curvier as she ages. It doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with her diet you dumb, sexist, mysogonistic pigs! You don’t get a pass from me BC half of you are gay!
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 14291
Joined: 26 February 2016

April 29th, 2018, 12:50 pm

MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:41 pm
BYC wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:35 pm
MakeMeYours tone it down a bit hun. You are actually arguing with two members that are actually females. No need to call them bitches and carry on like that.
Awww but they can call me an asshole? Let me hit that report button and see if you calm them down as well. Didn’t know they were females, and the word was used loosely and without any intention to use it as an offense. I’d had used a more derogatory word if I wanted to insult them.

Xoxo

The asshole convo seems to be between you and Mal, who isn’t female. All of you can drop it though. This isn’t a war of who is getting insulted the most. You”re all adults. Respectfully disagree. If it’s to a point that you can’t, then yes, hit the report button rather than stooping down to that level. Xoxo
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
User avatar
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1270
Joined: 27 February 2016
Age: 29

April 29th, 2018, 12:50 pm

Mal wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:39 pm
MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:29 pm
Woow, and you’re not? What makes me an asshole tho? That I have a different opinion than yours. Bravo asshole.

You are an asshole for the following reasons:

You judge people harshly. It is none of your fucking business of what people do and it will never be. You not only judge people but you have opinions on people you dont know. This makes you an asshole.

You are an asshole because you reek of insecurity and you shove that insecurity on other people. What the fuck does it matter to you that certain people look a certain way? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to tell people how they look and what they should do to maintain one of your made up labels? This also makes you an asshole.

Finally, you are an asshole because you spew this nonsense, hating bullshit on this board expecting to get praise for it. Fuck you. Go and live your life, and letothers live the way they want to live. Thick, fat and whatever.

Asshole.
Ohhh god! What exactly did I say to get so many feelings out of you? For fucks!

I said Demi looks hot, Kelly decided not to care and ... what else exactly? Was any of that offensive? Really?
Last edited by MakeMeYours on April 29th, 2018, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1270
Joined: 27 February 2016
Age: 29

April 29th, 2018, 12:57 pm

BYC wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:50 pm
MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:41 pm
Awww but they can call me an asshole? Let me hit that report button and see if you calm them down as well. Didn’t know they were females, and the word was used loosely and without any intention to use it as an offense. I’d had used a more derogatory word if I wanted to insult them.

Xoxo

The asshole convo seems to be between you and Mal, who isn’t female. All of you can drop it though. This isn’t a war of who is getting insulted the most. You”re all adults. Respectfully disagree. If it’s to a point that you can’t, then yes, hit the report button rather than stooping down to that level. Xoxo
Just answer this before you leave so I can modify the way I express my opinions next time, since you seem to be the adult in the room.

Besides the ‘bitches’ word, which I apologize for. Is my comment really offensive when I’m giving examples of what I consider a good self acceptance case (Demi) and a bad one (Kelly)? They’re public figures and not members of this board. I never attacked or criticized any gender or person in particular.
Last edited by MakeMeYours on April 29th, 2018, 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
DevotionHURTS DC
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8283
Joined: 25 February 2016

April 29th, 2018, 1:00 pm

MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:46 pm
DevotionHURTS wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:37 pm
Question, if MakeMeYours is so into fitness, is he truly fit?

Cause, it is easy to b!tch about others when you are in worse conditions than them.
I am overweight sweetheart, I had an accident and lost full motion of my left ankle, but I’m working my way out of it. This place is full of sensitive people thinking everyone is attacking them. And I thought I had written my thoughts in a respectful manner to not hurt anybody’s feelings. Guess I didn’t. Whatever.

I feel sad to hear that. I hope that you may fully recover.

Being extremely skinny does not mean you are healthy. I hope that you do realize that the most important thing is to be healthy.
With more integrity than the entire music business combined ♥ Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless
User avatar
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1270
Joined: 27 February 2016
Age: 29

April 29th, 2018, 1:03 pm

DevotionHURTS wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 1:00 pm
MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:46 pm
I am overweight sweetheart, I had an accident and lost full motion of my left ankle, but I’m working my way out of it. This place is full of sensitive people thinking everyone is attacking them. And I thought I had written my thoughts in a respectful manner to not hurt anybody’s feelings. Guess I didn’t. Whatever.

I feel sad to hear that. I hope that you may fully recover.

Being extremely skinny does not mean you are healthy. I hope that you do realize that the most important thing is to be healthy.
Did I ever say that? Would you mind reading my comments again?
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31749
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

April 29th, 2018, 1:04 pm

MakeMeYours wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:50 pm
Mal wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 12:39 pm

You are an asshole for the following reasons:

You judge people harshly. It is none of your fucking business of what people do and it will never be. You not only judge people but you have opinions on people you dont know. This makes you an asshole.

You are an asshole because you reek of insecurity and you shove that insecurity on other people. What the fuck does it matter to you that certain people look a certain way? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to tell people how they look and what they should do to maintain one of your made up labels? This also makes you an asshole.

Finally, you are an asshole because you spew this nonsense, hating bullshit on this board expecting to get praise for it. Fuck you. Go and live your life, and letothers live the way they want to live. Thick, fat and whatever.

Asshole.
Ohhh god! What exactly did I say to get so many feelings out of you? For fucks!

I said Demi looks hot, Kelly decided not to care and ... what else exactly? Did any of that was offensive? Really?

Let me apologise for all the asshole mentions, it was out of line.

I just wholeheartedly believe that people like you, who go around judging womens bodies, bodytypes, looks, offering them any kind of advice they didnt ask for, is just.. I dont know. It hurts society. It hurts that sacred way of getting to accept people for who they are.

You literally made subjects out of women by saying she is looking like A and she is looking like B. And A is good, and B is not. I just hate it. I hate it so much.
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 16264
Joined: 23 February 2016

April 29th, 2018, 1:05 pm

“Fats supporting fats”

*gurgling* :rip:
Locked