LIBERATION TOUR
Tickets Now Available

The OFFICIAL Xtina concert @ Baku Formula One Thread (Videos, Photos, Reviews & More) + LIBERATION INTRO/NEW VISUALS

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
christinalover
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:22 am

beauty close up
-M-
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:23 am

christinalover wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 9:00 am
this bitch is complaining about don't getting an interview...
LOL STFU Rosanna
*Your foes list has been updated successfully.*

#1 Christina Aguilera fan on here, DO NOT come for her cuz I'll come for you if you do. Consider it a warning.
Jaquis
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:27 am

It's nice to see proper visuals but the outfits are a mess and I believe it's deliberately like that to try and compliment her not so svelte figure.
ezr
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:36 am

Jaquis wrote:
It's nice to see proper visuals but the outfits are a mess and I believe it's deliberately like that to try and compliment her not so svelte figure.
There is nothing wrong with her figure, but there is a lot wrong with your attitude towards women.

Do some of you even realize that she was literally a size 0 during BTB/Bionic? I'm pretty sure I read at one point she had to get everything she wore altered because even the smallest size was too big for her. Size 0 was too big for her. Let that sink in. And that is what you think she needs to look like to be beautiful, do you not see the problem with that? Have you ever considered the fact that maybe her body isn't the problem but your ideas of what a woman's body should look like.
Legend
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:38 am

Do you think X attending this race is somehow considered promo for her new single ACCELERATE????
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:43 am

ezr wrote:

There is nothing wrong with her figure, but there is a lot wrong with your attitude towards women.

Do some of you even realize that she was literally a size 0 during BTB/Bionic? I'm pretty sure I read at one point she had to get everything she wore altered because even the smallest size was too big for her. Size 0 was too big for her. Let that sink in. And that is what you think she needs to look like to be beautiful, do you not see the problem with that? Have you ever considered the fact that maybe her body isn't the problem but your ideas of what a woman's body should look like.

IFKR?

She was incredibly tiny from 1999-2010. Furthermore, she's a short woman, too, so I doubt that she weighed even 45 kg's during Bionic-promo. That is not a natural state for a human body, a woman body.

This what she looks like now, that is more natural. :nod:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit - Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
The_Reckoning
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:45 am

I have never seen a video of Christina driving a car IRL. KGB and Mercedes ad don't count.
SEVINNYNE.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:48 am

Raven wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 9:43 am
ezr wrote:

IFKR?

She was incredibly tiny from 1999-2010. Furthermore, she's a short woman, too, so I doubt that she weighed even 45 kg's during Bionic-promo. That is not a natural state for a human body, a woman body.

This what she looks like now, that is more natural. :nod:
how the fuck would you know what is natural for a woman/human body? :ziggy: smh some people are just fucking skinny by nature and any body type can be natural, so stop with the skinny shaming.
Cristina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:51 am

christinalover wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 9:22 am
beauty close up
Did she get a new tattoo on her ear?
She looks so hot! LOVE that jacket
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:51 am

I like today's look far more than any of the performance looks. Something looked off on those but today she looks like a badass boss bitch.
MalibuBarbie.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:53 am

The_Reckoning wrote:
I have never seen a video of Christina driving a car IRL. KGB and Mercedes ad don't count.
Yea I think she’s stated she doesn’t have a drivers license. I don’t even think she knows how to, but why should you when you have others to drive you.
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 9:54 am

SEVINNYNE. wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 9:48 am

how the fuck would you know what is natural for a woman/human body? :ziggy: smh some people are just fucking skinny by nature and any body type can be natural, so stop with the skinny shaming.
:ziggy:

Am not skinny-shaming anyone, I base this on what Christina herself has said, that is the context for my post. As for women's bodies, I'm thinking how women's bodies naturally have, and are supposed to have, more fat than men's bodies. As a general rule.
Hazel
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 10:01 am

It was cute. I like that intro. I wish she released a single prior to that and premiered it live there, putting it later on her YT channel.

and how tf there's not a sinle good quality at leat 1 full length video? I bet there is but no one shares. although the trachlist is almost the same, I'd like to here Dirrty and Fighter in full with her current voice
Silver and cold :hillary_cat:
DC10
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 10:16 am

Is it possible that she couldn’t perform new music because she’s agreed to debut new music elsewhere? Like an upcoming award show?
Donatello
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 10:23 am

So I’ve gone through all IG videos, and there’s no single video with the whole KOSMS note.. disturbing!
As for the looks, the weight is not the problem as much as those clothes.. it would look as weird on skinny tina too.
As someone said, its ok for a photoshoot or a some appearance, but it doesn’t look good in movement
Anubrio
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 10:34 am

The_Reckoning wrote:
she doesn't know how to drive ... lazytina lol
Foxxy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 10:36 am

Anubrio wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 10:34 am
The_Reckoning wrote:
she doesn't know how to drive ... lazytina lol
ignorant lol
"I don't drive," Aguilera told Jimmy Kimmel while she was the couch guest on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' last night. "Well, I have a driver's license and I got it when I was 21. I am 30 now. I am terrified of driving in L.A., with paparazzi, running them over, you hear stories." When Kimmel joked that celebs should try to run invasive paps over, she bantered right back, saying, "You don't want to run them over. There's that little thing called 'suing' or 'being sued.'"
Daria <3
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 10:39 am

Donatello wrote:So I’ve gone through all IG videos, and there’s no single video with the whole KOSMS note.. disturbing!
As for the looks, the weight is not the problem as much as those clothes.. it would look as weird on skinny tina too.
As someone said, its ok for a photoshoot or a some appearance, but it doesn’t look good in movement
My video of full kosms is currently uploading to youtube

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk
Xtina said Hi Daria to me during Georgian concert
https://www. instagram.com/p/BIksMpXhacB/
You-Know-Who
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 10:41 am

Daria wrote:
Donatello wrote:So I’ve gone through all IG videos, and there’s no single video with the whole KOSMS note.. disturbing!

I love you :icant:
swagoo
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 10:45 am

Daria wrote:

Love you

V
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 10:57 am

QUESTION

do you guys think Fall in Line was leaked on purpose to see our reactions and then they switched it up because most of the fanbase wasn't crazy about the song being a first single? We reacted very well and went crazyyy over Your Body and that was kept as a first single.
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 11:05 am

ezr wrote:
Jaquis wrote:

You bitches need to stop.

That body you're trying to pin as "unhealthy" is quite the contrary. WHEN CHRISTINA EATS WELL AND EXCERCISES, THAT'S HOW SHE LOOKS: SKINNY. And look at the PICS, Christins is covering her belly in some of them, because she doesn't feel comfortable. Is that OK then? I'm tired of this whole movement of "I'm Fat, but I'm beautiful so DEAL" ... well yeah whatever, nobody gives a damn but don't come and tell me that I'm bullying you because I don't think that eating at McDonaldS, sitting around all day long and drinking alcohol every weekend is good for anybody.

There's a big difference between being THICK and FAT, and the perfect example I can find is DEMI LOVATO. That girl is THICK by nature, and no matter how much she works out and keeps a diet, she'll still look thicker than the "skinny standard" that is really damaging our girls. BUT, it doesn't mean she gave up her healthy life style, she just accepted her figure and understood that in order to look as skinny as she wanted, she needed to do unhealthy things. And guess what? SHE LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING WITH HER "THICK" BUT HEALTHY BODY.

Then you have Kelly Clarkson who contrary to Demi, stopped taking care of herself blaming the pressure from society and bullshit and became FAT, and people applaud her for that...like what? Bitch no one is telling you to look skinny, BUT A GOOD DIET (EATING WELL BITCHES, YOU CLEARLY CONFUSE THE TERM "DIET" WITH STARVING) AND EXERCISING (and by exercising I mean doing 30 min of cardio 4 times a week, not throwing up after your work out) WILL GIVE YOU A NICE BODY. PERIOD.
Last edited by MakeMeYours on April 29th, 2018, 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
SiXX
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 11:06 am

V wrote:
QUESTION

do you guys think Fall in Line was leaked on purpose to see our reactions and then they switched it up because most of the fanbase wasn't crazy about the song being a first single? We reacted very well and went crazyyy over Your Body and that was kept as a first single.
Yeah she cares a lot of what her 100 stans think.

Nam23
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 11:08 am

Jaquis wrote:
Her outfits are on point! That is the trend oversized, not fitted, and it looks amazing on her. Im glad she does not look like a basic pop star
V
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 11:09 am

SiXX wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:06 am
V wrote:
QUESTION

Yeah she cares a lot of what her 100 stans think.

It's not just about us, if we didn't react well, neither would the GP honestly
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 11:09 am

ezr wrote:
Jaquis wrote:

Omg a+ post!
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 11:11 am

MakeMeYours wrote:

That body you're trying to pin as "unhealthy" is quite the contrary. WHEN CHRISTINA EATS WELL AND EXCERCISES, THAT'S HOW SHE LOOKS: SKINNY. I'm tired of this whole movement of "I'm Fat, but I'm beautiful so DEAL" ... well yeah whatever, nobody gives a damn but don't come and tell me that I'm bullying you because I don't think that eating at McDonaldS, sitting around all day long and drinking alcohol every weekend is good for anybody.

I don't think anyone claimed any of that was healthy. But what does eating at McDonald's, drinking alcohol every weekend and sitting around all day long have to do with X?
Cockiness.Red
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 11:16 am

Daria wrote:

Ok. Can you tell me via DM who told you lead single is coming within 2 weeks?
MakeMeYours
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 11:20 am

Raven wrote:
April 29th, 2018, 11:11 am
MakeMeYours wrote:

That body you're trying to pin as "unhealthy" is quite the contrary. WHEN CHRISTINA EATS WELL AND EXCERCISES, THAT'S HOW SHE LOOKS: SKINNY. I'm tired of this whole movement of "I'm Fat, but I'm beautiful so DEAL" ... well yeah whatever, nobody gives a damn but don't come and tell me that I'm bullying you because I don't think that eating at McDonaldS, sitting around all day long and drinking alcohol every weekend is good for anybody.

I don't think anyone claimed any of that was healthy. But what does eating at McDonald's, drinking alcohol every weekend and sitting around all day long have to do with X?
Nothing bitch. Do you understand what you're reading? Or you just want to mess?
That comment is about fats supporting fats and screaming "bullying" when explained that what they're doing is damaging them.
V
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2018, 11:36 am

MakeMeYours wrote:
ezr wrote:

That body you're trying to pin as "unhealthy" is quite the contrary. WHEN CHRISTINA EATS WELL AND EXCERCISES, THAT'S HOW SHE LOOKS: SKINNY. And look at the PICS, Christins is covering her belly in some of them, because she doesn't feel comfortable. Is that OK then? I'm tired of this whole movement of "I'm Fat, but I'm beautiful so DEAL" ... well yeah whatever, nobody gives a damn but don't come and tell me that I'm bullying you because I don't think that eating at McDonaldS, sitting around all day long and drinking alcohol every weekend is good for anybody.

There's a big difference between being THICK and FAT, and the perfect example I can find is DEMI LOVATO. That girl is THICK by nature, and no matter how much she works out and keeps a diet, she'll still look thicker than the "skinny standard" that is really damaging our girls. BUT, it doesn't mean she gave up her healthy life style, she just accepted her figure and understood that in order to look as skinny as she wanted, she needed to do unhealthy things. And guess what? SHE LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING WITH HER "THICK" BUT HEALTHY BODY.

Then you have Kelly Clarkson who contrary to Demi, stopped taking care of herself blaming the pressure from society and bullshit and became FAT, and people applaud her for that...like what? Bitch no one is telling you to look skinny, BUT A GOOD DIET (EATING WELL BITCHES, YOU CLEARLY CONFUSE THE TERM "DIET" WITH STARVING) AND EXERCISING (and by exercising I mean doing 30 min of cardio 4 times a week, not throwing up after your work out) WILL GIVE YOU A NICE BODY. PERIOD.
Although I don't think Xtina is fat and I don't know if she's unhealthy or not, I see where you're coming from. People are so quick to jump to "omg you're a hater" for having an opinion. She wasn't unhealthy at a size 0. I'm naturally a size 0 just like xtina and well, me being unhealthy has nothing to do with it lol.