LIBERATION TOUR
Tickets Now Available

YouTube - Carpool Karaoke with Queen EXTENDED CUT

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 4:55 pm

kunst wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 10:16 am
London. wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 10:12 am
The setting of Christina's picture versus these other ladies is totally different lol. Not to take anything away, but I'm sure the CK footage is glossed over a bit.
Personally think Christina looks exactly her age and if anyone thinks that's trolling that's their own fucked up thoughts portraying youth on women in their mid to late 30s. She looks fantastic but clearly is no longer in her 20s. This fucked up mentality that people in their 30s should look like they are 60 is so messed up.

Yet your go to attacks for me is my age ... shut the fuck up lmao
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 4:59 pm

Mal wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 4:54 pm
You guys are honestly here dissecting and judging the looks of women? Spending time to search for pictures as evidence of aging? Oh my God. So fucking pathetic. Literally, the lowest.

Shaking my fucking head.
STFU. kunst asked me what I thought a 30+ yr old woman looked like cuz I said X doesn't look a year past 30. So I simply provided pics to his question. I never shamed them or "dissected" their looks.

Next time, quote me. Don't be scared to.
Mal KINGKONG
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 5:04 pm

I do not wish to quote you to express my opinion sweetie, I will do that either way.

It doesnt change the fact that you are a grown ass man posting pictures of women trying to find any traces of aging whatsoever. Its just so wrong on so many levels.
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 5:10 pm

Mal wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 4:54 pm
You guys are honestly here dissecting and judging the looks of women? Spending time to search for pictures as evidence of aging? Oh my God. So fucking pathetic. Literally, the lowest.

Shaking my fucking head.

YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 5:13 pm

You people will bitch and argue about anything . Never in my life have I seen such an argumentative pack of common fools
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 5:16 pm

Mal wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 5:04 pm
I do not wish to quote you to express my opinion sweetie, I will do that either way.

It doesnt change the fact that you are a grown ass man posting pictures of women trying to find any traces of aging whatsoever. Its just so wrong on so many levels.
:rip: @ the backtracking. Yeah uh huh whatever you say, huh.
Mal KINGKONG
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 5:19 pm

:ziggy:
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 5:22 pm

Mal wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 5:19 pm
That's my exact reaction everytime you bitch about Christina not meeting your demands.
Mal KINGKONG
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 5:26 pm

T!na (ᵔᴥᵔ)
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 5:29 pm

SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Mal wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 1:35 am
Its not even that.. wheres the interview? Wheres a closer look to her life? She literally just sang and growled. No personality came through.

She is an amazing speaker and an intelligent woman. They could have talked about so many things and yet its all.. meh. Yes, her voice is amazing but thats all. This is not reintroducing herself to anything or anyone, and for the fans, in the 6th year without any new music, this is far too little.

Disappointed, once again.
Mal wrote:
April 24th, 2018, 10:06 am
Its honestly infuriating.

She is an amazing woman. She is intelligent, an amazing speaker, supporter of SO MANY noble causes, has history of doing sooo many things in this industry, and THIS is what the general public sees of Christina Aguilera. That she growls and is a diva. I mean, what. the. fuck. So many missed opportunities. Its just laughable at this point.

I honestly gave up on her, because this is just ridiculous now. I dont know whats happening with her.

I mean... :ziggy:

The fucking nerve of preaching about grown man stuff.
Mal KINGKONG
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 5:44 pm

You are so pathetic. Its actually amusing.

I am on a Christina Aguilera board. We are all here to express our love, our devotion, also our concerns and even our disappointment about her.

We are CERTAINLY NOT here for posting womens pictures in threads trying to shade them and look how each of them ages. You are a fucking joke. You should shut up, because all you do is make yourself seem like more of a moron with each and every post you make.

Have a good night.
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 5:53 pm

Mal wrote:

I am on a Christina Aguilera board. We are all here to express our love, our devotion, also our concerns and even our disappointment about her.

We are CERTAINLY NOT here for posting womens pictures in threads trying to shade them and look how each of them ages. You are a fucking joke. You should shut up, because all you do is make yourself seem like more of a moron with each and every post you make.

Have a good night.

You literally said you're done with her. :rip:

It was fucking CARPOOL KARAOKE not a documentary on Netflix. You're the one that's pathetic. Now, fall the fuck back and next time you want to come for me, make sure you don't come off as a hypocrite.
Last edited by SanelyInsane on April 25th, 2018, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 6:10 pm

HeX wrote:
kunst wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 10:16 am

Personally think Christina looks exactly her age and if anyone thinks that's trolling that's their own fucked up thoughts portraying youth on women in their mid to late 30s. She looks fantastic but clearly is no longer in her 20s. This fucked up mentality that people in their 30s should look like they are 60 is so messed up.

Only bc the only thing I know about you is you're 40 and argue like you're fucking 12.

So shut the fuck up yourself, bitch tits!
HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 7:33 pm

kunst wrote:
HeX wrote:

Only bc the only thing I know about you is you're 40 and argue like you're fucking 12.

Haha so mad cause you’re hypocritical ass was exposed :roll:
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 7:36 pm

HeX wrote:
kunst wrote:

I'm about as hypocritical as your proper grammar.
HeX MΔR∇ΣL
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 7:42 pm

kunst wrote:
HeX wrote:

My grammar won’t make you any less mad LMAO :roll:
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 8:24 pm

King Dylan won again! Which ofc means a certain deceased NOhio-based member is currentney sharting in his grave. Ex-The Voice production assistant / famous youtuber reacts to Christine's CK. Some minor Noise tea around @5:53. Positive reaction overall!

[mention]dinvy[/mention] [mention]Kitana[/mention] [mention]London.[/mention] [mention]BYC[/mention] [mention]R0K[/mention] [mention]Watson[/mention] [mention]Music[/mention] [mention]Anitta[/mention] [mention]NotMyselfTonightX[/mention] [mention]Crystal[/mention] [mention]Melissa[/mention] [mention]DNNY[/mention]
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 8:50 pm

Razzi X wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 8:24 pm
King Dylan won again! Which ofc means a certain deceased NOhio-based member is currentney sharting in his grave. Ex-The Voice production assistant / famous youtuber reacts to Christine's CK. Some minor Noise tea around @5:53. Positive reaction overall!

[mention]dinvy[/mention] [mention]Kitana[/mention] [mention]London.[/mention] [mention]BYC[/mention] [mention]R0K[/mention] [mention]Watson[/mention] [mention]Music[/mention] [mention]Anitta[/mention] [mention]NotMyselfTonightX[/mention] [mention]Crystal[/mention] [mention]Melissa[/mention] [mention]DNNY[/mention]
He's cute but white people should NOT do reaction vids. Just no.
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 8:51 pm

:manson:
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 8:57 pm

Mal wrote:

Have a good night.
keep that to yourself, tbh.

Jimmyboy ⚡️⚡️
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 9:07 pm

In Mal's defense, he only referred to Christina's career choices, not anyone's appearance.

But whatever, Xtina looks amazing, I don't know why saying she looks like a 30 year old woman is a bad thing, you youngsters will get there someday, I mean, hopefully, and you will realize that people in their 30's are not senile
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 9:08 pm

HeX wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 7:42 pm
kunst wrote:

My grammar won’t make you any less mad LMAO :roll:
Whatever you say, honey boo boo.
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 10:02 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
In Mal's defense, he only referred to Christina's career choices, not anyone's appearance.

But whatever, Xtina looks amazing, I don't know why saying she looks like a 30 year old woman is a bad thing, you youngsters will get there someday, I mean, hopefully, and you will realize that people in their 30's are not senile
Eww... can't believe I'm about to reply to you. Guess X-Mas came early for you.

NO ONE said being a woman in their 30's and looking like one is a bad thing. Do I think very few look as good as Christina does for someone who is pushing 38? Fuck yeah I do. So, if I think she looks fucking youthful, I'm gonna fucking say it.

Now, about the pics I posted, tell me where I degraded them? I posted pics of other Popstars who I think actually look their age to answer kunst's question about what I think a woman in their 30's looks like. Was not making fun of them nor did I make a negative comment on any of their pics. You didn't like my response? That's on you and your SJW syndrome.

...and about Mal, he's been bitching non-stop about Christina's "choices" for a long time now. Nothing satisfies him. Everything Christina does is never good enough and goes as far as to insult her judgement. So the preaching on his behalf is laughable since he's also a "grown ass man" demanding a Popstar to fullfill his fanboy needs. Give me a fucking break.

Now, until next year cuz there just went my once a year interaction with you in this place.
DevotionHURTS ⚜FRESH⚜
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 10:06 pm

*Trolls shade and drag Xtina 24/7 for basically everything, including her looks*

Who cares? She deserves it, her fault tbh, drag ha! </X.Red>

*A member drags a lessor*

How dare you!!! FU!!! WTF!!?!!? Ban ha!!! </X.Red>
Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless

L3g3ND 15 b4cK
Jimmyboy ⚡️⚡️
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 10:27 pm

SanelyInsane wrote:
Jimmyboy wrote:

NO ONE said being a woman in their 30's and looking like one is a bad thing. Do I think very few look as good as Christina does for someone who is pushing 38? Fuck yeah I do. So, if I think she looks fucking youthful, I'm gonna fucking say it.

Now, about the pics I posted, tell me where I degraded them? I posted pics of other Popstars who I think actually look their age to answer kunst's question about what I think a woman in their 30's looks like. Was not making fun of them nor did I make a negative comment on any of their pics. You didn't like my response? That's on you and your SJW syndrome.

...and about Mal, he's been bitching non-stop about Christina's "choices" for a long time now. Nothing satisfies him. Everything Christina does is never good enough and goes as far as to insult her judgement. So the preaching on his behalf is laughable since he's also a "grown ass man" demanding a Popstar to fullfill his fanboy needs. Give me a fucking break.

Now, until next year cuz there just went my once a year interaction with you in this place.
You still mad at me after all this years, sorry I stepped onto your feelings, whenever and however that was, but it's time to get over it, I think.

Second, never did I say a anything about what you did or didn't do, I couldn't care less about your stupid ways, I was merely talking about what Mal said on the post you quoted of him.

Moreover, my comment to the "youngsters" was not directed to you, you are not that young.

Last but not least, by all means, crawl back into the hole you came out of to quote me and stay there.
106th
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 10:34 pm

girls, our fave vocal reaction video maker reacted to the carpool karaoke!

SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 10:44 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 10:27 pm
SanelyInsane wrote:

You still mad at me after all this years, sorry I stepped onto your feelings, whenever and however that was, but it's time to get over it, I think.

Second, never did I say a anything about what you did or didn't do, I couldn't care less about your stupid ways, I was merely talking about what Mal said on the post you quoted of him.

Moreover, my comment to the "youngsters" was not directed to you, you are not that young.

Last but not least, by all means, crawl back into the hole you came out of to quote me and stay there.
Sure. Whatever you say cuz honestly I never care what you have to say. I don't even know why I bothered replying to you but trust me, it's nothing personal (lol @ you thinking it is). I just don't care for you whatsoever. Thought it was obvious.
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 10:46 pm

106th wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 10:34 pm
girls, our fave vocal reaction video maker reacted to the carpool karaoke!

I love him. His reactions to her vids are so genuine and heartfelt. He also knows what he's talking about. I'm so excited to watch him reacting to this. T4P!
Jayson
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 25th, 2018, 11:35 pm

ziggy wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 1:54 pm
fire&fun wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 12:57 pm
She also has much more money than those 37 years old women and lives in a constant vacation without any stress.
unlike you, who is living such a hard knock life and so stressed out on X.red 24/7...

deceased.