Paper Magazine Media & Celeb Coverage

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Fusée Jaune
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 4:40 pm

If there is something related to Dazed & Confused we can wait till June when their summer issue is released :)

Move along
٩◔‿◔۶
backtobasics9000
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 4:54 pm

DevotionHURTS wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 4:21 pm
backtobasics9000 wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:43 pm

It's amazing how Stripped has turned into so much more than just an amazing album. It's a blueprint; artists always say they want their own Stripped, I've never really heard that about other albums. That album will always be a relevant source of empowerment and knowledge.
Yes. By now Stripped and B2B have been quoted many times as a goal for new up-and-coming artists.

It is amazing how influential Christina truly is in the music business.
What's special about Stripped is that it inspired a lot of activism as well, whether it be for bullying/LBGTQ, feminism, etc. The artistic independence and bravery she showed is what a lot of artists wants to emulate.
Elrond
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 6:19 pm

ziggy wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:08 pm
Elrond wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 12:06 am
if her single/album is successful she can snatch any cover she wants tbh
she as already can... Do y'all know who Christina Aguilera is? :ziggy:
do you know her last two albums under performed, and that the media has never been this kind to her?
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 6:27 pm

Elrond wrote:
ziggy wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:08 pm

she as already can... Do y'all know who Christina Aguilera is? :ziggy:
do you know her last two albums under performed, and that the media has never been this kind to her?

who cares about the I media being kind to her? Get a grip. Christina has always commanded media attention.

you all may reduce Christina's career to her last album, but that's not what the industry does. Christina Aguilera has always and remains a headline, which is why TheVoice and M5 literally rode her name to huge success. You guys may get off on looking at Christina as the "underdog" but that has never been the case, regardless how the media chose to use her to sell issues/get clicks. :noway:
Elrond
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 6:31 pm

ziggy wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 6:27 pm
Elrond wrote:

who cares about the I media being kind to her? Get a grip. Christina has always commanded media attention.

you all may reduce Christina's career to her last album, but that's not what the industry does. Christina Aguilera has always and remains a headline, which is why TheVoice and M5 literally rode her name to huge success. You guys may get off on looking at Christina as the "underdog" but that has never been the case, regardless how the media chose to use her to sell issues/get clicks. :noway:

Nobody said anything about her being an underdog. All of the main acts from golden age of TRL get headlines, but like I said, when she delivers another good album she'll get access to even MORE praise. No one said she's not famous simply because her last two albums flopped. Now scoot along
NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 8:18 pm

TIME is stanning tf out.
Why you still talking 'bout me like we together?
I moved on for the better
You moved on to whoever
I was down for whatever and then some
You gon' make me late to work again

- SZA, Broken Clocks
LostSoul
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 9:03 pm

DevotionHURTS wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 2:15 pm
Is anyone keeping track of all the famous Xtina stans out there?!?!

I am surprised of how culturally relevant she is, and how deeply she has influenced the scene. :cry:
Why is it a surprised? I never understand why some fan downplay her success/impact just because of anger over lack of touring or albums.
DevotionHURTS ROBIN
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 9:51 pm

LostSoul wrote:
DevotionHURTS wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 2:15 pm
Is anyone keeping track of all the famous Xtina stans out there?!?!

I am surprised of how culturally relevant she is, and how deeply she has influenced the scene. :cry:
Why is it a surprised? I never understand why some fan downplay her success/impact just because of anger over lack of touring or albums.
Well, I am not sure how old you are, but I've followed Xtina's career since her debut. You've got no idea of how much negative press and bad rep she would get 24/7.

With every new era, a MASSIVE amount of negativity from the press, GP, other popstars, etc. would follow.

Heck, everyone wanted her to fail. It was only the fighters who believed in her and who stuck with her through thick and thin.

So I am positively "surprised".
Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless

Christina has got the best catalogue EVER!
LostSoul
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 10:09 pm

DevotionHURTS wrote:
LostSoul wrote:

Well, I am not sure how old you are, but I've followed Xtina's career since her debut. You've got no idea of how much negative press and bad rep she would get 24/7.

With every new era, a MASSIVE amount of negativity from the press, GP, other popstars, etc. would follow.

Heck, everyone wanted her to fail. It was only the fighters who believed in her and who stuck with her through thick and thin.

I've been staning since WAGW single came out. Aside from Xtina my other ride or die is JT and may be I'm not following everyone else as closely was Christina. But I've notice over the last few years a lot of the up in coming artist is mentioning Christina as a big influence. We're starting to see how influential Stripped actually was. How they want to make their own 'Dirrty' video or Stripped album. I'm using JT because I follow him almost as I do Christina. I don't see younger artist talking about him like that if that makes sense. I know Christina had a period where it wasn't cool to like her.
DevotionHURTS ROBIN
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 10:15 pm

LostSoul wrote:
DevotionHURTS wrote:

I've been staning since WAGW single came out. Aside from Xtina my other ride or die is JT and may be I'm not following everyone else as closely was Christina. But I've notice over the last few years a lot of the up in coming artist is mentioning Christina as a big influence. We're starting to see how influential Stripped actually was. How they want to make their own 'Dirrty' video or Stripped album. I'm using JT because I follow him almost as I do Christina. I don't see younger artist talking about him like that if that makes sense. I know Christina had a period where it wasn't cool to like her.
I had totally forgotten about JT. Wow, people used to praise him so much... And he is long gone. :laugh:

Good thing though, as he is a total douche.
Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless

Christina has got the best catalogue EVER!
backtobasics9000
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 10:33 pm

DevotionHURTS wrote:
LostSoul wrote:

It's still pretty jarring to read old articles about Christina. They were so passive aggressive/condescending to her with their thinly veiled insults disguised as "constructive criticism" and their backhanded compliments. I still don't really understand why everyone seemed to pick on her
backtobasics9000
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 29th, 2018, 10:54 pm

LostSoul wrote:
DevotionHURTS wrote:

I think that although Justin is very talented, Christina created a new status quo that the new generation is following. Kind of like how people admire 80s singers, but it's Madonna who influenced newer generations.
Tommy_Tank PWR BTM
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 30th, 2018, 2:03 am

Silence. wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:59 pm
Tommy_Tank wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 3:05 pm

Yes babe. A friend of a friend really. I did message her about an Xtina feature and she didn’t know anything about it.

Seems odd as everything is pointing to a feature, so maybe she’s just not aware of it.
Shon?
Yes 😊
Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 30th, 2018, 3:01 am

NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 30th, 2018, 4:29 am

The most talented Knowles sister aka Solange liked the cover pic on her page.
You moved on to whoever

- SZA, Broken Clocks
Keepsgettinhotter
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 30th, 2018, 12:54 pm

Love Alyssa!
araw
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 30th, 2018, 5:26 pm

Alyssa milano just posted about it on her facebook
love&music
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 30th, 2018, 5:32 pm

QUEEN OF HOLLYWOOD
Sacred Phoenix
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 30th, 2018, 10:29 pm

Lydekane wrote:
March 28th, 2018, 9:53 am

Big bro Carson <3
Creek
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 30th, 2018, 10:32 pm

NewAgenda wrote:

And the least relevant. Therefore nobody really cares what she liked.
X-mael
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 30th, 2018, 10:59 pm

I'm still pressed that my gurl Wendy did not mention this, she did with Nicki Cover .. ugh
SanelyInsane
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 30th, 2018, 11:58 pm

X-mael wrote:
I'm still pressed that my gurl Wendy did not mention this, she did with Nicki Cover .. ugh
Not just Wendy but all the other daytime talk shows like The Real, Live with Kelly & Ryan, The Talk, The View, etc.

Yet, they all talked about who bit Yonka's face. :noway:
NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 31st, 2018, 12:45 am

Creek wrote:
NewAgenda wrote:

And the realest therefore her opinion matters more.

We can do this all day Ditch.
You moved on to whoever

- SZA, Broken Clocks
janvinron
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 31st, 2018, 12:49 am

DevotionHURTS wrote:
LostSoul wrote:

There's a difference between being a media darling and being relevant lol.
Christina Aguilera
G-Dragon
Song Mino
Alex Turner
XLove
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 31st, 2018, 12:56 am

If this was posted, sorry y'all! They had some really really nice things to say about the photoshoot and how amazing she was on the set of Drag Race

Starts exactly at 14:00

Creek
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 31st, 2018, 1:02 am

NewAgenda wrote:
Creek wrote:

Why don’t we?
I mean, just the fact that you’re trying to shade Iconyonce in favor of her wicked, flop sister speaks volumes of your mental state.
X-mael
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 31st, 2018, 1:10 am

SanelyInsane wrote:
X-mael wrote:
Not just Wendy but all the other daytime talk shows like The Real, Live with Kelly & Ryan, The Talk, The View, etc.

How dare them, she was the entertainment news around the globe, ugh..
NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 31st, 2018, 2:57 am

Creek wrote:
March 31st, 2018, 1:02 am
NewAgenda wrote:

Why don’t we?
I mean, just the fact that you’re trying to shade Iconyonce in favor of her wicked, flop sister speaks volumes of your mental state.
Wicked? You mean a person that actually stands up for themselves and is an accomplished Grammy award winner? Solange is the reason Beyoncé became a better artist.
You moved on to whoever

- SZA, Broken Clocks
moralistic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 31st, 2018, 4:39 am

Meanwhile on Twitter:

Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 1st, 2018, 11:41 am

SanelyInsane wrote:
X-mael wrote:

This, i am a bit surprised and i can't really get it :scratch: Xtina's team needs to work a bit their connections
I Put a Spell on You