The Official AMAs Thread: Whitney Houston Tribute [PRE-SHOW Discussion]

Our laughs, excitements, and heartbreaks...
Locked
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11921
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 20th, 2017, 5:53 pm

they did amazing

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi
Image
Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung
Image
Jeon [mention]Jungkook[/mention]!
Image
BTS!!
Kerry
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 356
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 38

November 20th, 2017, 5:54 pm

I was really into it actually lolol. It could have been the good weed I smoked right before it tho. So who knows.
Last edited by Kerry on November 21st, 2017, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#fanfromthestart I am far
From “new” 😂
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13015
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

November 20th, 2017, 5:54 pm

Kerry wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 5:54 pm
I was really into it actually lolol. It would have been the good weed I smoked right before it tho. So who knows.

i like you
💕
Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3782
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

November 20th, 2017, 5:54 pm

They made me laugh. It's like an SNL skit. But this is the garbage the youngens like. I like how they all look the same, just dyed their hair a different color. Hilarious! :funny:
Last edited by Xiggity on November 20th, 2017, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Keep the ass-kissing where it belongs, in the bedroom.” (RHOX.R) :p
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17500
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 20th, 2017, 5:54 pm

I was bopping gol
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11921
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 20th, 2017, 5:55 pm

[mention]Ozzy[/mention]!
User avatar
Jungkook
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 487
Joined: 14 April 2017
Age: 26

November 20th, 2017, 5:59 pm

They slayed, the crowd was fake feeling the performance and my man RM looked hot as usual.

Image
She has a disease. It's called LIEabetes.
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11921
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 20th, 2017, 6:00 pm

Jungkook wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 5:59 pm
They slayed, the crowd was fake feeling the performance and my man RM looked hot as usual.

Image
lol.you lie. rm uggo.

fanchant tho!
User avatar
Butterfly
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2107
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 29

November 20th, 2017, 6:03 pm

Should have had TWICE instead.
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11921
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 20th, 2017, 6:04 pm

Butterfly wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 6:03 pm
Should have had TWICE instead.
AGREED! [mention]MartinE[/mention]!
User avatar
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 10079
Joined: 25 February 2016

November 20th, 2017, 6:04 pm

it's cracking my shit up how peeps think BTS will happen anywhere but Asian-speaking countries.

Image
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11921
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 20th, 2017, 6:06 pm

ziggy wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 6:04 pm
it's cracking my shit up how peeps think BTS will happen anywhere but Asian-speaking countries.

Image
who thinks that?
Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3782
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

November 20th, 2017, 6:07 pm

ziggy wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 6:04 pm
it's cracking my shit up how peeps think BTS will happen anywhere but Asian-speaking countries.

Image

I love how they flew their Fans from Asia. I was wondering why there was so many Asians in the audience. :funny:
“Keep the ass-kissing where it belongs, in the bedroom.” (RHOX.R) :p
User avatar
Butterfly
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2107
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 29

November 20th, 2017, 6:09 pm

User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11921
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 20th, 2017, 6:11 pm

[mention]MartinE[/mention] lets just make this asian music thread #2. you can close the other one
User avatar
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14126
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 24

November 20th, 2017, 6:15 pm

I don't get K Pop and I never will.

Who the fuck are they are why are there so many

and WTF is LOONA and why do I keep seeing basic gays losing their shit over LOONA reveals on Twitter??
avatar by dinvy!
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13015
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

November 20th, 2017, 6:16 pm

Crystal Whore wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 6:15 pm
I don't get K Pop and I never will.

Who the fuck are they are why are there so many

and WTF is LOONA and why do I keep seeing basic gays losing their shit over LOONA reveals on Twitter??

omg LOONA the korean grimes x 5 :shook: queens
💕
User avatar
nodjokes
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 781
Joined: 25 February 2016

November 20th, 2017, 6:30 pm

Who are these chicks?
User avatar
Melissa
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6167
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 34

November 20th, 2017, 6:44 pm

I don't get it...but than again I am old.
Image
User avatar
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 10079
Joined: 25 February 2016

November 20th, 2017, 7:01 pm

nodjokes wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 6:30 pm
Who are these chicks?

BTS are the most popular girl group in the world! 3th Harmony and Little Mix are shook, and The Spice Girls and Pussycat Dolls are reforming and SHARTING uncontrollably!

Image
User avatar
Fusée Jaune
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3930
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 22

November 20th, 2017, 7:04 pm

They're not even cute.
٩◔‿◔۶
User avatar
Ardent
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3302
Joined: 01 March 2016
Age: 30

November 20th, 2017, 7:10 pm

Why are there so many?

How many of them have to bleach their skin?

How many of them were forced to have plastic surgery?

This has the making of a horror story.
Kerry
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 356
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 38

April 11th, 2018, 12:45 pm

Dani wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 5:54 pm
Kerry wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 5:54 pm
I was really into it actually lolol. It would have been the good weed I smoked right before it tho. So who knows.

i like you

:tellmemore: :susp:
#fanfromthestart I am far
From “new” 😂
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 7874
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 30

April 11th, 2018, 12:48 pm

Melissa wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 6:44 pm
I don't get it...but than again I am old.
Image
Literally my reaction. What/who/why the fuck is BTS?
I just kept hoping, I just kept hoping
The way would become clear
I spent all this time tryna play now
I found my way here
See, I've been having me a real hard time

But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
User avatar
Martiney siren
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:
Posts: 9149
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

April 11th, 2018, 12:49 pm

jorge. wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 12:48 pm
Melissa wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 6:44 pm
I don't get it...but than again I am old.
Image
Literally my reaction. What/who/why the fuck is BTS?
This thread is so old, why do y'all have to bump it so I have to expose my eyes to the subtle racism of these ignorant people. :cry:
User avatar
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 10079
Joined: 25 February 2016

April 11th, 2018, 12:53 pm

MartinE wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 12:49 pm
jorge. wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 12:48 pm
Literally my reaction. What/who/why the fuck is BTS?
This thread is so old, why do y'all have to bump it so I have to expose my eyes to the subtle racism of these ignorant people. :cry:

👀
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 7874
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 30

April 11th, 2018, 12:56 pm

MartinE wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 12:49 pm
jorge. wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 12:48 pm
Literally my reaction. What/who/why the fuck is BTS?
This thread is so old, why do y'all have to bump it so I have to expose my eyes to the subtle racism of these ignorant people. :cry:
Listen up, you winged Tasmanian Devil. Eat a dingo.
I just kept hoping, I just kept hoping
The way would become clear
I spent all this time tryna play now
I found my way here
See, I've been having me a real hard time

But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
User avatar
janvinron
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4985
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 26

April 11th, 2018, 12:58 pm

Xiggity wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 5:54 pm
They made me laugh. It's like an SNL skit. But this is the garbage the youngens like. I like how they all look the same, just dyed their hair a different color. Hilarious! :funny:

Just like how Morgan Freeman looks like Samuel Jackson/Lawrence Fishburne/Nelson Mandela? :arrow:

If it was the other way around, bans were made already. :ziggy:
Christina Aguilera
G-Dragon
Song Mino
Alex Turner
Locked