OCT 11, 2018: Casino Rama / Orillia, ON

Tell us if you're going, and make plans to meet up!
Post Reply
User avatar
LittleMonkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1258
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 5th, 2018, 8:23 pm

Anyone have an extra ticket that they don't Need?
User avatar
Sammi
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 711
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 35

June 6th, 2018, 4:15 pm

LittleMonkey wrote:
June 5th, 2018, 8:23 pm
Anyone have an extra ticket that they don't Need?
I thought andray might have one
People shit on her now because they have some sad life and jealousy. Those who celebrate her now are the true winners because you live in the moment and appreciate true beauty and talent while it is still here.
User avatar
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2140
Joined: 18 June 2016

June 6th, 2018, 11:34 pm

I can’t at fucking Orilla of all places being the first to sell ou :rip: never even heard of it tbh
User avatar
LittleMonkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1258
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 7th, 2018, 1:55 pm

YourBody1 wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 11:34 pm
I can’t at fucking Orilla of all places being the first to sell ou :rip: never even heard of it tbh
legit. I held out on tickets because I can always find better single tickets at ACC..but here we are lol. I guess it's because most of ontario/parts of NY are going to that show
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24166
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

June 7th, 2018, 2:10 pm

YourBody1 wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 11:34 pm
I can’t at fucking Orilla of all places being the first to sell ou :rip: never even heard of it tbh
Gol, even the locals don't know it exists :rip:
User avatar
Sammi
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 711
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 35

June 7th, 2018, 5:11 pm

Yeah I was thinking I will easily get tickets, I just thankful I bought resale or else I'd be livid
People shit on her now because they have some sad life and jealousy. Those who celebrate her now are the true winners because you live in the moment and appreciate true beauty and talent while it is still here.
User avatar
LittleMonkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1258
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 7th, 2018, 5:18 pm

Webers burgers though; worth the trip
User avatar
Sammi
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 711
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 35

June 8th, 2018, 8:09 am

LittleMonkey wrote:
June 7th, 2018, 5:18 pm
Webers burgers though; worth the trip
LOL That place is so overrated. My co-workers speak about it so one time we stopped by and I thought "that's it?"

When I told my co-worker, she was like "I said I go there, doesn't mean it's the best"

LOL
People shit on her now because they have some sad life and jealousy. Those who celebrate her now are the true winners because you live in the moment and appreciate true beauty and talent while it is still here.
User avatar
LittleMonkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1258
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 8th, 2018, 10:42 am

Sammi wrote:
June 8th, 2018, 8:09 am
LittleMonkey wrote:
June 7th, 2018, 5:18 pm
Webers burgers though; worth the trip
LOL That place is so overrated. My co-workers speak about it so one time we stopped by and I thought "that's it?"

When I told my co-worker, she was like "I said I go there, doesn't mean it's the best"

LOL
To be fair, I haven't had it in 15 years and had zero expectations so it was amazing
User avatar
andray
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 60
Joined: 20 March 2016
Age: 25

June 14th, 2018, 9:19 pm

Toronto peeps, there is a XTINA party tomorrow in WAYLA bar in Leslieville. Time to #accelerate and get #dirrty
Post Reply