registration is now open.

OCT 26, 2018: Greek Theatre / Los Angeles, CA

Tell us if you're going, and make plans to meet up!
ariel23
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 21st, 2018, 9:38 am

mooch5 wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 4:30 pm
I am sitting Section A Right Row E!!! so Excited!!!!!!!!
damn girl, how many shows in how many states are you going to? lol
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 21st, 2018, 10:50 am

ariel23 wrote:
mooch5 wrote:
May 18th, 2018, 4:30 pm
I am sitting Section A Right Row E!!! so Excited!!!!!!!!
haha I know, but this is all i've been waiting for, to see her live again. I am going to 4 shows in 3 states :) But I got every ticket except for LA at face value so it really isn't that bad money wise. It's not like i'm doing Meet and greet lol
I had to go to this show because my sister lives in Pasadena so I'm normally out there anyway, and It's ON my bday! It's a win win! I called the venue and got VIP seating with access to the lounge - have you ever done that here? This venue looks gorgeous and the rep. told me it is where Hillary visited and Xtina performed.

I listed my Terrace ticket on ticketmaster. Hope I sell it since it's only 1 ticket...
ariel23
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 22nd, 2018, 3:30 pm

mooch5 wrote:
ariel23 wrote:
haha I know, but this is all i've been waiting for, to see her live again. I am going to 4 shows in 3 states :) But I got every ticket except for LA at face value so it really isn't that bad money wise. It's not like i'm doing Meet and greet lol
I had to go to this show because my sister lives in Pasadena so I'm normally out there anyway, and It's ON my bday! It's a win win! I called the venue and got VIP seating with access to the lounge - have you ever done that here? This venue looks gorgeous and the rep. told me it is where Hillary visited and Xtina performed.

I listed my Terrace ticket on ticketmaster. Hope I sell it since it's only 1 ticket...
oh yes, definitely need to go if you have a place to stay AND it's your birthday. I've never done VIP at Greek Theatre. The venue itself is absolutely amazing and beautiful. I went to the Hilary fundraiser when Christina performed, that's the last time I was there.

Parking hint: there's street parking down just north of Los Feliz Blvd. it's a little bit of a walk through the neighborhood but you will thank me later! there are really nice homes to gawk at on your way up. Greek Theatre utilized stacked parking (tho there's one that is not), so you might be stuck behind a car whose owner comes way later.
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 22nd, 2018, 3:47 pm

ariel23 wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 3:30 pm
mooch5 wrote:

oh yes, definitely need to go if you have a place to stay AND it's your birthday. I've never done VIP at Greek Theatre. The venue itself is absolutely amazing and beautiful. I went to the Hilary fundraiser when Christina performed, that's the last time I was there.

Parking hint: there's street parking down just north of Los Feliz Blvd. it's a little bit of a walk through the neighborhood but you will thank me later! there are really nice homes to gawk at on your way up. Greek Theatre utilized stacked parking (tho there's one that is not), so you might be stuck behind a car whose owner comes way later.
Thank you for the info!! I got a free parking pass with the VIP ticket, so I am hoping that is in a special lot? She told me it is next to the venue. But I will find out when it gets closer and see if you have any idea!
birdy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 22nd, 2018, 11:17 pm

Is there a screen at the theatre? I want to make sure I get to see her visuals for this tour!
ariel23
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 23rd, 2018, 11:26 am

birdy wrote:
May 22nd, 2018, 11:17 pm
Is there a screen at the theatre? I want to make sure I get to see her visuals for this tour!
yes! there's 2
Jenna
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 26th, 2018, 6:49 pm

See y'all there. I'll be in section B but we have tickets for section C that we'll probably put up for sale soon.
cammy142
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

June 19th, 2018, 6:19 am

So.… I'm flying over from the UK to attend this show guys!! I cant take the risk that she may not do a European Leg! I'm soo excited! Would be good to meet up with some of you!!
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Yesterday, 3:47 pm

cammy142 wrote:
So.… I'm flying over from the UK to attend this show guys!! I cant take the risk that she may not do a European Leg! I'm soo excited! Would be good to meet up with some of you!!
Did you get a ticket?
cammy142
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Today, 4:46 am

mooch5 wrote:
Yesterday, 3:47 pm
cammy142 wrote:
Did you get a ticket?
I certainly did! Hotel booked in LA! Woop woop!