LIBERATION TOUR
Tickets Now Available

Liberation TOUR PRE-SALE INFORMATION - VIP MEET ANNOUNCED!

Tell us if you're going, and make plans to meet up!
Post Reply
User avatar
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 20305
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 50

May 16th, 2018, 10:36 am

Omg after a MESS me and my friends got two groups of 3 in each of the lower corners of Detroit. $85 tickets which were like $105 after fees :shook: THsi was a mess. More demand than I thought tbh!
User avatar
ariel23
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 255
Joined: 23 February 2016

May 16th, 2018, 10:55 am

ahhhh I finally got 2 tickets in orchestra (using the ticketmaster app) for Radio City Music Hall in NYC. Took 51 minutes for a pair to show up.

(there's still no tickets available when using a browser - so other times zones... I suggest the app)
iEsquire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 588
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 32

May 16th, 2018, 11:18 am

that was the most frustrating process I ever gone through when purchasing tickets. I was finally able to get 1 average seat.
User avatar
XtinaStripped
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 162
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 28

May 16th, 2018, 11:21 am

ariel23 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 10:55 am
ahhhh I finally got 2 tickets in orchestra (using the ticketmaster app) for Radio City Music Hall in NYC. Took 51 minutes for a pair to show up.

(there's still no tickets available when using a browser - so other times zones... I suggest the app)
Same. That was a joke. I'm not even near the front but I'm going so I'm happy. :D
Jayson
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 549
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

May 16th, 2018, 11:31 am

I couldnt get tix so i had to ask my friend to buy them with his AmEx for me and I venmoe'ed him. If i knew it would be such a shit show, I would have done that on Monday and gotten better seats. But I got Section 2 at Radio City on Wednesday October 3 and then also going to DC on the 30th!!
User avatar
LittleMonkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1123
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 16th, 2018, 11:39 am

ariel23 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 10:55 am
ahhhh I finally got 2 tickets in orchestra (using the ticketmaster app) for Radio City Music Hall in NYC. Took 51 minutes for a pair to show up.

(there's still no tickets available when using a browser - so other times zones... I suggest the app)
in orillia all I can get are tickets in my browser and nothing in my app. So weird
iEsquire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 588
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 32

May 16th, 2018, 11:42 am

out of curiosity, I looked at the app and website and even though the website says there are single tickets available, I can't purchase any on the website nor app.
User avatar
ariel23
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 255
Joined: 23 February 2016

May 16th, 2018, 11:47 am

iEsquire wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 11:42 am
out of curiosity, I looked at the app and website and even though the website says there are single tickets available, I can't purchase any on the website nor app.
is it giving you an error?
iEsquire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 588
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 32

May 16th, 2018, 11:55 am

ariel23 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 11:47 am
iEsquire wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 11:42 am
out of curiosity, I looked at the app and website and even though the website says there are single tickets available, I can't purchase any on the website nor app.
is it giving you an error?
No. It just says something like cannot process, there are no tickets available. I was hoping to go back and get a pair for a friend and me, but for now it looks like I'm going alone. I wonder if more tickets will be available on Friday. It took a while to get the one (1) I have because the website kept treating me like I was an Amex card holder even though I entered the artist presale.
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 471
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 16th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Ticketmaster is a POS. A Serious POS.
User avatar
unbridled
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 178
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 16th, 2018, 1:25 pm

this sucks, no floor seats for me... I swear i will screm at casino rama on the phone f there are no floor seats on general sale friday...

i was in before 10, and had 3 pre sale codes and zero luck for floor seats wtf!
User avatar
unbridled
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 178
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 16th, 2018, 1:27 pm

mooch5 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 12:14 pm
Ticketmaster is a POS. A Serious POS.
this!

also this pre-sale was messy af

how is any true fan supposed to get seats with like 6 pre-sales happening at once.

For Adele it was so easy, fan/artist pre-sale was first before anyone else... then the rest of pre-sales and general

Thats the way to do it, I got first row front and centre for that... :(
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 471
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 16th, 2018, 1:35 pm

You saw Adele first row?!?! Holy cow now THAT is a feat. She did like 8 shows at MSG here in NY and I could not get 1 DAMN TICKET.
Caviar Ratchet
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 250
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 33

May 16th, 2018, 2:38 pm

mooch5 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 1:35 pm
You saw Adele first row?!?! Holy cow now THAT is a feat. She did like 8 shows at MSG here in NY and I could not get 1 DAMN TICKET.
I had mid floor seats for Chicago and ATL. It was the fucking best shit ever. I had the app and desktop ready to go! This was the general pre-sale!
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 471
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 16th, 2018, 2:42 pm

You guys are so lucky!!
User avatar
unbridled
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 178
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 16th, 2018, 3:47 pm

mooch5 wrote:
May 16th, 2018, 1:35 pm
You saw Adele first row?!?! Holy cow now THAT is a feat. She did like 8 shows at MSG here in NY and I could not get 1 DAMN TICKET.
yep it was the easiest ticket buying process ever. 5 mins or less, front row dead centre, walke dby me 3 times, it was incredible.

i couldnt get tix to xtina with 4 pre-sale codes and 3 devices LMAO A MESS

hoping for luck on friday :(
User avatar
LegendX REIGN
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 777
Joined: 31 January 2017
Age: 34

May 16th, 2018, 8:02 pm

It took all day for me to get tickets. Ticketmaster was being a bitch! I happened to get 2 sets of tickets, I will be selling 1 set. If anyone wants to buy them let me know.

Christina Aguilera: The Liberation Tour
November 9, 2018
8:00 PM - Saenger Theatre New Orleans - New Orleans, LA
Sec BALC L, Row J, Seats 1,3
Formerly known as ILuvX
User avatar
unbridled
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 178
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 17th, 2018, 8:27 am

tomorrows general sale better have good seats for me :(((

im still so salty that with 4 presale codes i got no floor seats LOL a mess
User avatar
LynzXtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 162
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 17th, 2018, 2:32 pm

Is anyone having issues with the Ticketmaster app? When I search for tix on the app, it tells me there are no tix but when I search on my computer a whole bunch show up. Smh Ticketmaster is a mess!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 471
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 17th, 2018, 3:29 pm

Yup, I had that problem for a few days now, and some people didn't. It literally never said any tickets were available.

I wouldn't use the app at all anyway, because I like to have multiple searches going at once lol
User avatar
unbridled
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 178
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 17th, 2018, 3:44 pm

LynzXtina wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 2:32 pm
Is anyone having issues with the Ticketmaster app? When I search for tix on the app, it tells me there are no tix but when I search on my computer a whole bunch show up. Smh Ticketmaster is a mess!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is how I ended up with no tickets, the app was a mess but the computer site was fine, except for the site changed layout 3 times on me... it was so bizarre!!

so leaving i Get tickets tomorrow in the general sale
User avatar
LittleMonkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1123
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 17th, 2018, 7:17 pm

unbridled wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 3:44 pm
LynzXtina wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 2:32 pm
Is anyone having issues with the Ticketmaster app? When I search for tix on the app, it tells me there are no tix but when I search on my computer a whole bunch show up. Smh Ticketmaster is a mess!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is how I ended up with no tickets, the app was a mess but the computer site was fine, except for the site changed layout 3 times on me... it was so bizarre!!

so leaving i Get tickets tomorrow in the general sale
Yup. It will often switch between their old layout, the new layout and then after the sale has been on for about 30 minutes it switches to the map

Did anyone have issues with chrome at first? It refreshed and then said tickets weren't on sale until today. I had to go to my old as dirt explorer for it to work
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 471
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 17th, 2018, 7:59 pm

yep, same problems as you guys. Again, Ticketmaster is a POS.
User avatar
Godtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 240
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 23

May 18th, 2018, 4:05 am

I have $745 in my account after my first check of the month came in...

Hoping I can get decent seats for either CA, NYC, or TX.

Anyone else going? I'm not too sure if I'm going alone or not, but I'd love to sit near some of my fellow Fighers! #RiseLotus
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 471
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 18th, 2018, 9:38 am

A ton of us are going! Check each show's page to see who is going where. If you go to NYC or Los Angeles let me know! :)
BionicNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16
Joined: 14 May 2018

May 18th, 2018, 10:16 am

Tried ticketmaster and it is a mess. :(
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 471
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 18th, 2018, 10:17 am

I somehow snagged an amazing ticket for Atlantic City after refreshing a bazillion times. Ticketmaster again went back to the old school way of searching.

Keep refreshing guys because now I am able to search on the map to see whats available via direct OR resale. And I can see all the seats for my venue. It always takes 10 minutes or so to get there!
BionicNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16
Joined: 14 May 2018

May 18th, 2018, 10:18 am

I am looking for AC too. What ticket did you get?
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 471
Joined: 10 April 2016

May 18th, 2018, 10:28 am

[mention]bionicny[/mention] I got a great seat, then got an even better one. I am selling 1 Ticket Section 103 row E (5th row) if you want it....Ticketmaster has been a joke.
BionicNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16
Joined: 14 May 2018

May 18th, 2018, 10:33 am

@mooch5 how much?
Post Reply