registration is now open.

OCT 3, 2018: Radio City Music Hall / New York, NY

Tell us if you're going, and make plans to meet up!
nycimt
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 323
Joined: 01 March 2016

June 1st, 2018, 5:48 pm

Samira wrote:
May 28th, 2018, 11:01 pm
mooch5 wrote:
May 28th, 2018, 10:52 pm
MEzz. 3 will be the top mezzanine so I don't really know how good they will be unless you are in Row A. How far back are the orch tickets? Did you see the other member in the other thread that is selling tix? Maybe you could buy a set of those?
Most of orchestra seats left are like X or W row.. do we have to stay in our seats during the show loool ? Im not super tall
You're right im gonna check who's selling good tickets here. Thanks
Yeah you're supposed to stay in your seats during the show... It'd be a friggin riot of a mess if they allowed people to just randomly switch their seats, or stand wherever they wanted to lol
nycimt
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 323
Joined: 01 March 2016

June 1st, 2018, 5:55 pm

OT but I am low-key stressed.

I really want to go to the Game of Thrones live concert at MSG since I'm a HUGE fan of the books, and watch the show... but it's on the same date and time as Xtina's concert... :mad: There is a show on 9/26 at Prudential Center, but that's in Newark, and I want to keep my life until I at least see Xtina tour. LOL
User avatar
mooch5
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 719
Joined: 10 April 2016

June 1st, 2018, 6:36 pm

nycimt wrote:
June 1st, 2018, 5:55 pm
OT but I am low-key stressed.

I really want to go to the Game of Thrones live concert at MSG since I'm a HUGE fan of the books, and watch the show... but it's on the same date and time as Xtina's concert... :mad: There is a show on 9/26 at Prudential Center, but that's in Newark, and I want to keep my life until I at least see Xtina tour. LOL
I swear to you, getting to the Prudential Center is super easy to get to from NYC, and it is safe. I recommend it!
nycimt
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 323
Joined: 01 March 2016

June 1st, 2018, 6:45 pm

mooch5 wrote:
June 1st, 2018, 6:36 pm
nycimt wrote:
June 1st, 2018, 5:55 pm
OT but I am low-key stressed.

I really want to go to the Game of Thrones live concert at MSG since I'm a HUGE fan of the books, and watch the show... but it's on the same date and time as Xtina's concert... :mad: There is a show on 9/26 at Prudential Center, but that's in Newark, and I want to keep my life until I at least see Xtina tour. LOL
I swear to you, getting to the Prudential Center is super easy to get to from NYC, and it is safe. I recommend it!
Prudential is really a nice arena, but that area scares me. I've been there a couple times now, but I had a ride and now I sold my car. Last time I went there to see a hockey game, and my family and I legit were witnessing a drug deal between some very shady looking dudes. It was also awkward because they were like 20 ft from our car. This was only a couple streets away from the arena. But, still there's some time till the concert, so maybe I'll find a ride and feel safer that way lol.
User avatar
-M-
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8509
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 5th, 2018, 5:03 am

nycimt wrote:
June 1st, 2018, 5:55 pm
OT but I am low-key stressed.

I really want to go to the Game of Thrones live concert at MSG since I'm a HUGE fan of the books, and watch the show... but it's on the same date and time as Xtina's concert... :mad: There is a show on 9/26 at Prudential Center, but that's in Newark, and I want to keep my life until I at least see Xtina tour. LOL
Same thing happening to us.. So sad I won't be able to do the GOT live concert.. but anything for X I guess
Twitter / Instagram

*Your foes list has been updated successfully.*

#1 Christina Aguilera fan on here, DO NOT TRY ME!
Jayson
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 607
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

June 12th, 2018, 6:02 pm

I am going to both nights at Radio City! Wednesday night I am in ORCH Section 2, Row NN!!
User avatar
SinceDayOne
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 300
Joined: 01 March 2016

June 15th, 2018, 1:28 pm

Going to Boston and now I'm going to this one too with one of my best friends! AHHHH!
User avatar
StopIt!
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2031
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

June 15th, 2018, 3:37 pm

I have yet to get tickets but i hope she performs UIWY. I know I will probably have to pay a premium
nycimt
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 323
Joined: 01 March 2016

June 15th, 2018, 7:14 pm

StopIt! wrote:
June 15th, 2018, 3:37 pm
I have yet to get tickets but i hope she performs UIWY. I know I will probably have to pay a premium
I can sell you my tickets if you like them for face value :)
Post Reply