♕♛ Royals 29th - Rap Queens Edition ♛♕

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 8:37 pm

You should let go Angela, he doesn't want your heart, he wants the citizenship

Image

Men are scum!

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:38 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:36 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:34 pm
Fotze is such an iconic word negl

I'm sure your refugee husband calls you this everyday

Image

My husband never was a refugee. Try harder bb.

Image
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2735
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 8:38 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:34 pm
Fotze is such an iconic word negl

more iconic than vulva?
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 8:39 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:38 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:36 pm

I'm sure your refugee husband calls you this everyday

Image

My husband never was a refugee. Try harder bb.

Image

Love yourself babe!

Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2735
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 8:40 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:37 pm
You should let go Angela, he doesn't want your heart, he wants the citizenship

Image

Men are scum!

Image

Legend X is wise:

(Boys) they're only good for fruit, I mean bananas.
Oh boys, we should pack them up and ship 'em out.
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 8:41 pm

Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:40 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:37 pm
You should let go Angela, he doesn't want your heart, he wants the citizenship

Image

Men are scum!

Image

Legend X is wise:

(Boys) they're only good for fruit, I mean bananas.
Oh boys, we should pack them up and ship 'em out.

This was the second she shipped her own career out. Never talk too big Legend X.

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2735
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 8:42 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:41 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:40 pm

Legend X is wise:

(Boys) they're only good for fruit, I mean bananas.
Oh boys, we should pack them up and ship 'em out.

This was the second she shipped her own career out. Never talk too big Legend X.

Image

Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 8:43 pm

Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:42 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:41 pm

This was the second she shipped her own career out. Never talk too big Legend X.

Image

Image

Should I fall in line?

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:43 pm

I will never understand how you can put a song called I HATE BOYS on your album after giving birth to a BOY. :rip:

Sick Of Sitting wouldn’t even surprise me negl
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 8:51 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:43 pm
I will never understand how you can put a song called I HATE BOYS on your album after giving birth to a BOY. :rip:

Sick Of Sitting wouldn’t even surprise me negl

:funny:

Well, it's supposed to be only about the assholes/players/cheaters. :susp: :O
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 8:53 pm

Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:42 pm

Image

Image
Watch out, they gonna accuse you of "betrayal" or some lame shit like that soon soon.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:56 pm

Raven wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:53 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:42 pm

Image

Image
Watch out, they gonna accuse you of "betrayal" or some lame shit like that soon soon.

Even Jesus had a Judas.
Let’s mess.

Image
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 8:57 pm

Yas @ me catching that edit.

#RavenExposed

Image
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 9:03 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:57 pm
Yas @ me catching that edit.

#RavenExposed

Image

Image
Congrats, I guess, but there's nothing to catch. :fan: Why do I vaguely remember the earlier Royals-threads and at some point, every bitch except me, and you(?), abandoned the Royals thread!
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 9:05 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:56 pm

Even Jesus had a Judas.
Let’s mess.

Image

Image

#Loyalty
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 9:06 pm

Raven wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:03 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 8:57 pm
Yas @ me catching that edit.

#RavenExposed

Image

Image
Congrats, I guess, but there's nothing to catch. :fan: Why do I vaguely remember the earlier Royals-threads and at some point, every bitch except me, and you(?), abandoned the Royals thread!

I will go down along with the Royals whenever that time comes. My loyalty belongs to my fellow sistren. Flip floppers can suck on my gun.

Image
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 9:10 pm

Am off to bed. Good night Raven :kiss:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 9:13 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:06 pm

I will go down along with the Royals whenever that time comes. My loyalty belongs to my fellow sistren. Flip floppers can suck on my gun.

Image

:laugh:

Was not fond of cliques in general back in the day, but Royals until recently has been a place where we can all express ourselves in our own way and respect each other's individuality.

Am here for that and contribute a lot.
:tellmemore:
Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 9:18 pm

Good night, [mention]Angela Merkel[/mention]!

Image
Image

I need to re-watch Burlesque, X is breathtaking! :shook:
Last edited by Raven \V/ on March 21st, 2018, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13015
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 9:18 pm

Raven is a cunt
💕
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 9:22 pm

Dani wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:18 pm
Raven is a cunt

Image

Didn't you try this already and failed? Get a life, backstabber.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13015
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 9:24 pm

Raven wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:22 pm
Dani wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:18 pm
Raven is a cunt

Image

Didn't you try this already and failed? Get a life, backstabber.

BItch try what? Backstabbing who? You are crazy :rip: or just dramatic bye
💕
User avatar
HAZAYY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 889
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 9:28 pm

Dani wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:24 pm
Raven wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:22 pm

Image

Didn't you try this already and failed? Get a life, backstabber.

BItch try what? Backstabbing who? You are crazy :rip: or just dramatic bye
:rip:
I know I may be young but
I've got feelings too
& I need to do
what I feel like doing
so let me go
& just listen...
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 9:32 pm

Dani wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:24 pm

BItch try what? Backstabbing who? You are crazy :rip: or just dramatic bye

Image
Take a look in the mirror, or your post-history. You've been intermittently on my tail for several weeks now, always fuming.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 9:47 pm

The world moves on another day, another drama drama.

But seriously, why are some of you getting your panties in a twist over a hasbeen who couldn’t care less about your existence except when she wants to sell you something?
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 9:53 pm

Cashmere wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:47 pm
The world moves on another day, another drama drama.

But seriously, why are some of you getting your panties in a twist over a hasbeen who couldn’t care less about your existence except when she wants to sell you something?

Which hasbeen?
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
HAZAYY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 889
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 9:56 pm

Image
I know I may be young but
I've got feelings too
& I need to do
what I feel like doing
so let me go
& just listen...
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 10:00 pm

Dani wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:24 pm
Raven wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:22 pm

Image

Didn't you try this already and failed? Get a life, backstabber.

BItch try what? Backstabbing who? You are crazy :rip: or just dramatic bye

What's going on :rip: :funny:
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
THE ALLFATHER
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5911
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 10:05 pm

Cashmere wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 9:47 pm
The world moves on another day, another drama drama.

But seriously, why are some of you getting your panties in a twist over a hasbeen who couldn’t care less about your existence except when she wants to sell you something?

Image
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

March 21st, 2018, 10:08 pm

Ugh, this is so boring, but I guess I have to quote some of these posts so that y'all see what am talking about.

Dani wrote:
March 2nd, 2018, 5:36 am
Raven is CANCELLED
EXILE HA

Dani wrote:
March 8th, 2018, 10:33 am

Girl 8 people got fired here and I honestly can’t wait for my turn :rip: unfortunately I think I’m safe

Dani wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 8:39 am
Raven just shaved her armpits

Dani wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 9:17 am
Thread ban Raven!!!

Dani wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 11:06 am
My weekend plans are killing Raven, I’m FUMING

Dani wrote:
March 9th, 2018, 6:10 pm
I'm sorry for everything I said to Raven and others

I was angry and would not to that again

Image

Image
Image
Not dramatic, nor obsessed, at all.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
Locked