♕♛ Royals 29th - Rap Queens Edition ♛♕

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 7:05 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 19th, 2018, 5:49 pm
ROYAL TOP 10

Haven’t done it since my last ban. Time to get in the mood again :fan:

01. [mention]Mal[/mention] 169
02. [mention]Dani[/mention] 129
03. [mention]Angela Merkel[/mention] 107
04. [mention]Raven[/mention] 97
05. [mention]BEYONKA[/mention] 91
06. [mention]Cashmere[/mention] 56
06. [mention]Miguel[/mention] 56
07. [mention]p.Lo[/mention] 45
08. [mention]Kitana[/mention] 37
09. [mention]BionicPrince[/mention] 19
10. [mention]T!na[/mention] 16

*next update on Friday as usual


Can't believe I made a Top 10 in x.red! The Emancipation of BiPi is upon us!


Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2236
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

March 21st, 2018, 7:07 pm

Well. Enjoy hell, whores

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 7:18 pm

Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:07 pm
Well. Enjoy hell, whores

Image

Am not surprised this anti-gay propaganda is coming from you again sis

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 7:19 pm

this place and xtina are all so boring wtf

Image

I think we all should switch our faves to Dua Lipa and Camila Cabello

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 7:28 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:19 pm
this place and xtina are all so boring wtf

Image

I think we all should switch our faves to Dua Lipa and Camila Cabello

Image

Request denied.

Image
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2735
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 7:30 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:19 pm
this place and xtina are all so boring wtf

Image

I think we all should switch our faves to Dua Lipa and Camila Cabello

Image

we have already forgotten about her existence, camel hew

Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2236
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

March 21st, 2018, 7:31 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:19 pm
this place and xtina are all so boring wtf

Image

I think we all should switch our faves to Dua Lipa and Rita Ora

Image
YAS. Virginal, talented and utmost successful Albanian LEGENDS

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 7:34 pm

Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:30 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:19 pm
this place and xtina are all so boring wtf

Image

I think we all should switch our faves to Dua Lipa and Camila Cabello

Image

we have already forgotten about her existence, camel hew

Image

Camel is on top of the charts worldwide though, forgotten what?

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 7:36 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:28 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:19 pm
this place and xtina are all so boring wtf

Image

I think we all should switch our faves to Dua Lipa and Camila Cabello

Image

Request denied.

Image

I have yet to see a day when you are NOT bitter sis

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2735
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 7:37 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:34 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:30 pm

we have already forgotten about her existence, camel hew

Image

Camel is on top of the charts worldwide though, forgotten what?

Image


January charts yes, but it's March now sis

Image
Last edited by Hocus Pocus on March 21st, 2018, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 7:37 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:36 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:28 pm

Request denied.

Image

I have yet to see a day when you are NOT bitter sis

Image

Am grumpy cat personified. Deal.

Image
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 7:38 pm

Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:37 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:34 pm

Camel is on top of the charts worldwide though, forgotten what?

Image


January charts yes, but it's March now sis

Image
[/quote]

I think it’s cute these gorls think Fartmilla will be more than a one hit/album wonder.

Image
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 7:39 pm

Fartmilla is having similar success to Debutina y'all can stay pressed

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 7:40 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:37 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:36 pm

I have yet to see a day when you are NOT bitter sis

Image

Am grumpy cat personified. Deal.

Image

Still love you, Legend

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2735
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 7:42 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:39 pm
Fartmilla is having similar success to Debutina y'all can stay pressed

Image



reported for blasphemy
Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 7:42 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:39 pm
Fartmilla is having similar success to Debutina y'all can stay pressed

Image

Except QuEns debut single wasn’t flopping

Image
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2735
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 7:43 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:38 pm
Hocus Pocus wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:37 pm


January charts yes, but it's March now sis

Image


I think it’s cute these gorls think Fartmilla will be more than a one hit/album wonder.

Image


They will forget her existence once the Legend drops new music

Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2236
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

March 21st, 2018, 7:44 pm

Camila is actually here to stay, poor haters. Into It will be a 10 week #1 smash

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2735
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 7:46 pm

I guess "here" means Azerbaijan?

Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 7:47 pm

Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:44 pm
Camila is actually here to stay, poor haters. Into It will be a 10 week #1 smash

Image

Not sure how reliable a Rita stan is when it comes to someone's success tbqh.

Image
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2236
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

March 21st, 2018, 7:48 pm

Rita has a platinum selling album in the UK and a top 3 hit in the US, a brilliant feet she achieved after 2010. Not everybody has that

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 7:50 pm

Rita is actually doing way better than Xtine ever did this decade (in Europe)

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 7:52 pm

Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:48 pm
Rita has a platinum selling album in the UK and a top 3 hit in the US, a brilliant feet she achieved after 2010. Not everybody has that

Image

Good for her. Hope she invested her money wisely. She will need those coins soon enough.

Image
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2236
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

March 21st, 2018, 7:52 pm

Wonder how many copies of For You Angela Merkel purchased to make it go number 1 in his homeland LMFAO. Hope he invests this same dedication in Rihanna's struggling career next

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 7:54 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:50 pm
Rita is actually doing way better than Xtine ever did this decade (in Europe)

Image

Exactly. No one outside of Europe even knows what a Rita is 🤷‍♂️
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 7:55 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:54 pm
BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:50 pm
Rita is actually doing way better than Xtine ever did this decade (in Europe)

Image

Exactly. No one outside of Europe even knows what a Rita is 🤷‍♂️

People everywhere forgot who Xtine is though we shouldn't get too brave

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Hocus Pocus
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2735
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

March 21st, 2018, 7:56 pm

BionicPrince wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:50 pm
Rita is actually doing way better than Xtine ever did this decade (in Europe)

Image


REPORTED.
Image
I Put a Spell on You
User avatar
Xtinatic
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2236
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 17

March 21st, 2018, 7:56 pm

Love when we mess, guys. Fuck Rita, fuck Xtina, fuck Dua. All are hoes basically, I am so much better and more talented

Image
just take me anywhere, take me anywhere...anywhere away with you!
User avatar
Prince
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1012
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 23

March 21st, 2018, 7:56 pm

Am not shading Xtina but she deserves every lashing for letting us wait 6 years

Image
Avatar by Jorge.
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17458
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

March 21st, 2018, 7:57 pm

Xtinatic wrote:
March 21st, 2018, 7:52 pm
Wonder how many copies of For You Angela Merkel purchased to make it go number 1 in his homeland LMFAO. Hope he invests this same dedication in Rihanna's struggling career next

Image

Sis...if by career you mean spreading your legs Rita style to get a job then yes, Rihanna is truly struggling since she’s dating a billionaire. Meanwhile Rita can’t keep a man nor an album lol

Image
Locked