\V/ =/\= \V/ Royals XXVII *~* Star Trek: Voyager \V/ =/\= \V/

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11934
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 11:56 am

p.Lo wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 2:46 am
Go, Pisces!

Image


Why is Leo broke and homeless tho? :rip:

:funny:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 12:20 pm

Raven wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 11:56 am
p.Lo wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 2:46 am
Go, Pisces!

Image


Why is Leo broke and homeless tho? :rip:

:funny:


Wait you're a Leo? 👀
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6547
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 12:25 pm

Raven wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 11:56 am
p.Lo wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 2:46 am
Go, Pisces!

Image


Why is Leo broke and homeless tho? :rip:

:funny:

It's OK, horoscopes are even bigger liars than Christina Aguilera.
User avatar
La Stupenda
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 711
Joined: 14 March 2016

January 25th, 2018, 12:46 pm

p.Lo wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 12:25 pm
Raven wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 11:56 am


Why is Leo broke and homeless tho? :rip:

:funny:

It's OK, horoscopes are even bigger liars than Christina Aguilera.


Basically. In ten years I see me being very sane tbh. I also hope I'm still alive and a tad rich.
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11934
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 12:47 pm

p.Lo wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 12:25 pm

It's OK, horoscopes are even bigger liars than Christina Aguilera.


Image

I know, horoscopes are BS. :O
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11934
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 12:48 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 12:20 pm


Wait you're a Leo? 👀


Yes, am an August bebe. :tellmemore:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 1:06 pm

Having the best fucking sushi rn 😍
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32118
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

January 25th, 2018, 1:16 pm

love sushi sfm
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 1:17 pm

Mal wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:16 pm
love sushi sfm


Come the fuck on through

I meet so many people that hate it
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11934
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 1:18 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:17 pm


Come the fuck on through

I meet so many people that hate it


Have never tasted it, nor do I particularly want to. :rip: :icant:

Idea of a raw fish... :ziggy:

Enjoy, though! :sunny:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 1:24 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:17 pm
Mal wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:16 pm
love sushi sfm


Come the fuck on through

I meet so many people that hate it

Who hates sushi? The best food imhfo.
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
La Stupenda
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 711
Joined: 14 March 2016

January 25th, 2018, 1:34 pm

How much sushi does one have to eat in order to feel as full as having two regular family size pizzas?
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Raven wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:18 pm
TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:17 pm


Come the fuck on through

I meet so many people that hate it


Have never tasted it, nor do I particularly want to. :rip: :icant:

Idea of a raw fish... :ziggy:

Enjoy, though! :sunny:


You can get some thing cooked (like shrimp tempura, eel or something) even the veggie rolls are great.
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 1:36 pm

[mention]Cashmere[/mention] [mention]Mal[/mention]

In Hawaii they have their own kind of sushi called Poke. Its basically the raw fish drenched in spices and sauces.

It's really good but it's one of those things that you take a few mouthfuls and you're good for...a while. :rip:
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 1:37 pm

La Stupenda wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:34 pm
How much sushi does one have to eat in order to feel as full as having two regular family size pizzas?


Try the arsenic laced ones sis, I hear they're filling!
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 25th, 2018, 1:39 pm

[mention]TOP SHELF LIQUOR[/MENTION] [MENTION]Jimmyboy[/mention] [mention]czr187[/mention] [mention]BYC[/MENTION]

Who remembers this bOp?

User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 15474
Joined: 26 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 1:41 pm

I might think about it if ya treat me like a lady 🎶 🎵 🎼
COME ON, RAIN!
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11934
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 1:44 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:34 pm


You can get some thing cooked (like shrimp tempura, eel or something) even the veggie rolls are great.


Okay, well, maybe I try that (some day in distant future) :rip:

Only 30 posts left of this thread! :eek:

I hope someone has the next one ready!
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11934
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 1:45 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:39 pm
[mention]TOP SHELF LIQUOR[/MENTION] [MENTION]Jimmyboy[/mention] [mention]czr187[/mention] [mention]BYC[/MENTION]

Who remembers this bOp?



I remember this bop!
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
La Stupenda
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 711
Joined: 14 March 2016

January 25th, 2018, 1:46 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:37 pm
La Stupenda wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:34 pm
How much sushi does one have to eat in order to feel as full as having two regular family size pizzas?


Try the arsenic laced ones sis, I hear they're filling!


Something tells me you aren't being serious but I'll trust you this time and give them a try 🖕
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 25th, 2018, 1:49 pm

BYC wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:41 pm
I might think about it if ya treat me like a lady 🎶 🎵 🎼


Poor Caribbeans thinking they could cross over thanks to Rih :rip:
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11934
Joined: 25 February 2016

January 25th, 2018, 1:49 pm

La Stupenda wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:46 pm
TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:37 pm


Try the arsenic laced ones sis, I hear they're filling!


Something tells me you aren't being serious but I'll trust you this time and give them a try 🖕


This convo. :funny:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 25th, 2018, 1:50 pm

Raven wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:45 pm
Angela Merkel wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:39 pm
[mention]TOP SHELF LIQUOR[/MENTION] [MENTION]Jimmyboy[/mention] [mention]czr187[/mention] [mention]BYC[/MENTION]

Who remembers this bOp?



I remember this bop!


Had high hopes in them. Unfortunately nothing ever really happened after Love Is Wicked
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 25th, 2018, 1:51 pm

Another Caribbean bell trying her best Rihanna impression :rip:

User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 1:53 pm

Caribbeans are god's chosen people.
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32118
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

January 25th, 2018, 1:54 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:53 pm
Hungarians are god's chosen people.


yes bb
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 25th, 2018, 1:54 pm

TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:53 pm
Caribbeans are god's chosen people.


Why doesn't it apply to Baldnika then?

Image
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

January 25th, 2018, 1:55 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:54 pm
TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:53 pm
Caribbeans are god's chosen people.


Why doesn't it apply to Baldnika then?

Image


Because Trinidad is so close to south America :O
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16791
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

January 25th, 2018, 1:56 pm

I had black rice sushi last weekend. Actually pretty delicious! Low in carbs too.
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

January 25th, 2018, 1:56 pm

Mal wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:54 pm
TOP SHELF LIQUOR wrote:
January 25th, 2018, 1:53 pm
Hungarians are god's chosen people.


yes bb


To kick refugees down

Image




Sorry sis but that joke never gets old.
Locked