✭ ♛ ✭ ROYALS 18 ✭ ♛ ✭The Many Lives of Marilyn Monroe ✭ ♛ ✭

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 12969
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

June 3rd, 2017, 6:02 pm

staying home tonight like a good christian
anyone got a good horror movie to recommend ou should I watch fantastic beasts??
💕
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31729
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

June 3rd, 2017, 6:02 pm

Theres a guy i sext with and he asked now

Have you been a good boy?

Like rly?
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31729
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

June 3rd, 2017, 6:03 pm

Famtastic beasts was whack

You shd watch The Best Offer

Is amazing movie you will scream
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 12969
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

June 3rd, 2017, 6:03 pm

Maleficent wrote: Theres a guy i sext with and he asked now

Have you been a good boy?

Like rly?
:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:  ew
is he old?
💕
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11169
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:04 pm

Dani wrote: staying home tonight like a good christian
anyone got a good horror movie to recommend ou should I watch fantastic beasts??
I recommed Life, just watched it and it's good. :nod:

It's more so scifi in the beginning, but the horror part comes too.
Last edited by Raven \V/ on June 3rd, 2017, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31729
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

June 3rd, 2017, 6:05 pm

Dani wrote:
Maleficent wrote: Theres a guy i sext with and he asked now

Have you been a good boy?

Like rly?
:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:  ew
is he old?
Like 65 but still
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 12969
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

June 3rd, 2017, 6:08 pm

Raven wrote:
Dani wrote: staying home tonight like a good christian
anyone got a good horror movie to recommend ou should I watch fantastic beasts??
I recommed Life, just watched it and it's good. :nod:

It's more so scifi in the beginning, but the horror part comes too.
ooooh looks interesting! I love sci-fi, gonna see if it is on popcorn time
thanks sis
💕
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:09 pm

Maleficent wrote: Why cant i stop posting seXXX pics on insta
Am so desperate
Slay a bit I guess. It's a bit brave imo.
Last edited by Cashmere on June 3rd, 2017, 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 12969
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

June 3rd, 2017, 6:09 pm

Maleficent wrote:
Dani wrote:

:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:  ew
is he old?
Like 65 but still
love me some (gran)dad but that explains it :roll:
💕
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11169
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:11 pm

Let me inform you too; Back to Basics has been removed from Spotify!!!! :eek: :noway:

We should send feedback to Spotify!

Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31729
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

June 3rd, 2017, 6:15 pm

Cashmere wrote:
Maleficent wrote: Why cant i stop posting seXXX pics on insta
Am so desperate
Slay a bit I guess. It's a bit brave imo.
I dont rly show anything
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:17 pm

Raven wrote: Let me inform you too; Back to Basics has been removed from Spotify!!!! :eek: :noway:

We should send feedback to Spotify!

Image
Tell floptina and her team instead!
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31729
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

June 3rd, 2017, 6:20 pm

Cashmere scared me will delete the pic omg
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11169
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:21 pm

Cashmere wrote: Tell floptina and her team instead!
GTFO!

I wanted to listen to The Right Man and Candyman! :noway: 

It's a bit concerning that they've been removed just like that.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:23 pm

Maleficent wrote: Cashmere scared me will delete the pic omg
Keep it sis. Let the dads enjoy. 
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:23 pm

Raven wrote:
Cashmere wrote: Tell floptina and her team instead!
GTFO!

I wanted to listen to The Right Man and Candyman! :noway: 

It's a bit concerning that they've been removed just like that.
Sorry sis, but I think the problem isn't with Spotify but with her flop team as usual. 
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11169
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:27 pm

Cashmere wrote: Sorry sis, but I think the problem isn't with Spotify but with her flop team as usual. 
What gives you that impression?

I mean, this time.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:32 pm

Raven wrote:
Cashmere wrote: Sorry sis, but I think the problem isn't with Spotify but with her flop team as usual. 
What gives you that impression?

I mean, this time.
Because I am fairly sure it is the artist/team/label that does all the management of Spotify/Apple Music/Youtube uploads. The only reason I could see Spotify removing it is if there is some copyright infringement issue with say some sample on the album of if some pressed songwriter has sued for royalities. Seeing how old the album is, I think these scenarios are unlikely though. I mean ljust look at the mess that is X's youtube, her team is a mess with streaming.
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 12969
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

June 3rd, 2017, 6:33 pm

B2B is available on mine @Raventina
💕
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11169
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:38 pm

Cashmere wrote: Because I am fairly sure it is the artist/team/label that does all the management of Spotify/Apple Music/Youtube uploads. The only reason I could see Spotify removing it is if there is some copyright infringement issue with say some sample on the album of if some pressed songwriter has sued for royalities. Seeing how old the album is, I think these scenarios are unlikely though. I mean ljust look at the mess that is X's youtube, her team is a mess with streaming.
Hmm, yeah, might be. Haven't read anything about any copyright infringements lately.

Damn, not her team again. :icant:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:44 pm

Cashmere wrote:
p.Lo wrote: Oh Marilyn, that eternal enigma.

And no, Rave, my novel is a separate thing. It's ok, it's nice when people are interested.  :cry:

Do you get anxiety? I don't think I've ever seen you mention it before.
I want to write a novel too, but I am too uncreative. The only things I could write about are really xxxxx rated smut and doing research, and lbr, ain't nobody here for that. 
Write your autobiography, combining the two! "Fucking Humans", anthropological erotica for the thinking homosexual. 
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:45 pm

p.Lo wrote:
Cashmere wrote:

I want to write a novel too, but I am too uncreative. The only things I could write about are really xxxxx rated smut and doing research, and lbr, ain't nobody here for that. 
Write your autobiography, combining the two! "Fucking Humans", anthropological erotica for the thinking homosexual. 
I can't even think about how that would be interesting. I will just publish a collection of nihilistic haiku. 
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:46 pm

Omg, more London attacks...
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:48 pm

Ugh, not another attack in London :cry:

Thankful that you are safe PLo! :cry:
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:49 pm

It's awful! 3 of them tonight...
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:52 pm

p.Lo wrote: It's awful! 3 of them tonight...
I read about London Bridge and Borough Market. :(

So over this bullshit.
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:53 pm

So scary. I used to walk there every day.

Now there's been something in Vauxhall, too.
User avatar
SEVINNYNE.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5695
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

June 3rd, 2017, 6:55 pm

Raven wrote: 1990 documentary on Something's Got To Give



Not Marilyn vomiting every morning before going to the set + avoiding going in every possible way. :icant:

Anxiety is a mess, I know. :icant:
Honestly I had this with my previous job. I would literally make myself sick on purpose, just to avoid going there. I would think of how much I don't wanna go there and eventually I would also vomit or have bad stomach ache. Anxiety is really no joke.
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 6:56 pm

p.Lo wrote: So scary. I used to walk there every day.

Now there's been something in Vauxhall, too.
Ffs. I love Borough Market. It's Pride month too, hope no gorgeous gay angels were affected. :cry:
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

June 3rd, 2017, 7:02 pm

That's awful, SEVINNYNE. :(

And Cash, yeah, it's so backward. This is such an open, mixed, welcoming city, always looking forward, and this senseless shit happens. When will terrorists learn they cannot break this city's spirit?
Locked