♛ THE ROYALS 15 ♚ POKÉMON EDITION ♛ GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL! ♚

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

May 9th, 2017, 8:15 am

This pic is KILLING me every single time :funny:

Am such a tiny cutie tbqh :roll:

Image
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6547
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 9th, 2017, 8:21 am

#WhereisDuffy

User avatar
Martiney noir
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:
Posts: 9585
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 9th, 2017, 8:27 am

p.Lo wrote:
#WhereisDuffy




Image
User avatar
Martiney noir
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:
Posts: 9585
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 9th, 2017, 8:37 am



Colonel Sanders says it best
"Finger lickin' good"
Let's put what you've learned to the test
Can you make a fire without using wood
Are you still hungry; aren't you glad we came
I'm glad you brought your raincoat
I think it's beginning to rain

So won't you go down where it's warm inside
Go down where I cannot hide
Go down where all life begins
Go down that's where my love is


Image
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6547
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 9th, 2017, 9:10 am

Martin wrote:
p.Lo wrote:
#WhereisDuffy




Image


STFU, Tamar.


[sobs]
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

May 9th, 2017, 9:15 am

Martin wrote:


Colonel Sanders says it best
"Finger lickin' good"
Let's put what you've learned to the test
Can you make a fire without using wood
Are you still hungry; aren't you glad we came
I'm glad you brought your raincoat
I think it's beginning to rain

So won't you go down where it's warm inside
Go down where I cannot hide
Go down where all life begins
Go down that's where my love is


Image


Sis this is one of my all time favorite Madonna songs EVER. 

Cunnilingus music >
User avatar
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14244
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 9th, 2017, 9:23 am

Angela Merkel wrote:
This pic is KILLING me every single time :funny:

Am such a tiny cutie tbqh :roll:

Image


omg is that you?
avatar by dinvy!
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

May 9th, 2017, 9:35 am

QUESTION OF THE DAY


Image
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13090
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

May 9th, 2017, 9:48 am

THIRD WARD TRILL wrote:
QUESTION OF THE DAY


Image


:funny:

this tbh

💕
User avatar
Martiney noir
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:
Posts: 9585
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 9th, 2017, 9:50 am

THIRD WARD TRILL wrote:
QUESTION OF THE DAY


Image


User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

May 9th, 2017, 10:32 am

Danny I lowkey like bon appetit. :O

I feel like this whole era is just me loving the productions and tolerating Katy's vocals :awk:
User avatar
Martiney noir
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:
Posts: 9585
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 9th, 2017, 10:37 am

Cause I'm all that you want boy
All that you can have boy
Got me spread like a buffet
Bon A- Bon appetit baby
Image
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13090
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

May 9th, 2017, 10:54 am

YASSS stan a bit, buy it on iTunes, stream it, I beg :icant: :funny:
💕
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

May 9th, 2017, 11:08 am

*illegally downloads*

Image
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13090
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

May 9th, 2017, 11:10 am

Image
💕
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

May 9th, 2017, 11:21 am

Literally me at work after I saw I had two voicemails

Image
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13090
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

May 9th, 2017, 11:36 am

feeling a weird vibe around here tbh everybody seems so angry
is it that stuppid game?/
💕
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

May 9th, 2017, 12:03 pm

Crystal Whore wrote:
Angela Merkel wrote:
This pic is KILLING me every single time :funny:

Am such a tiny cutie tbqh :roll:

Image


omg is that you?


Lol yeah.. 8 years ago... Fuck how time flies :noway:
User avatar
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14244
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 9th, 2017, 12:14 pm

THIRD WARD TRILL wrote:
Literally me at work after I saw I had two voicemails

Image


I never listen to mine  :rip:
avatar by dinvy!
User avatar
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14244
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 9th, 2017, 12:16 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
Crystal Whore wrote:


omg is that you?


Lol yeah.. 8 years ago... Fuck how time flies :noway:


Is that man really tall or are you generally short?
avatar by dinvy!
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32119
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

May 9th, 2017, 12:17 pm

Love tall men

Sorry davii
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

May 9th, 2017, 12:17 pm

Crystal Whore wrote:
Angela Merkel wrote:


Lol yeah.. 8 years ago... Fuck how time flies :noway:


Is that man really tall or are you generally short?


Its both lmao :roll:
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

May 9th, 2017, 12:18 pm

Maleficent wrote:
Love tall men

Sorry davii


Love tight bussies

Sorry Mal

Image
User avatar
Mal
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 32119
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

May 9th, 2017, 12:23 pm

Am literall tight

Like if is above 18cms i scream
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

May 9th, 2017, 12:24 pm

Maleficent wrote:
Am literall tight

Like if is above 18cms i scream


Tight bussies already scream starting at 15cms tho

Image
User avatar
p.Lo
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6547
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 9th, 2017, 12:28 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
Maleficent wrote:
Am literall tight

Like if is above 18cms i scream


Tight bussies already scream starting at 15cms tho

Image


Oh. Sorry, Val. 
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

May 9th, 2017, 1:00 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
Maleficent wrote:
Love tall men

Sorry davii


Love tight bussies

Sorry Mal

Image


Fatality! Finish ha!
User avatar
Angela Merkel H8TR
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 18545
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 28

May 9th, 2017, 2:17 pm

I love this gif so fucken much :funny:

Image
User avatar
Raven \V/
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 11938
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 9th, 2017, 2:22 pm

Angela Merkel wrote:
I love this gif so fucken much :funny:

Image


Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
HOT SAUCE hiveking
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 6215
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

May 9th, 2017, 3:22 pm

Let's speed this shit up girls so I can post my thread when I get home (in 4 hours :O)
Locked