~○●☽The Royals Thread act 14: Crystal Kingdom // The Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Edition☾○●~

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11170
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:11 pm

p.Lo wrote: QUESTION:

If you could meet any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?
Apart from Christina, Marilyn Monroe, definitely.

She's such a fking Queen, Icon of all Icons. :cry:

Love her so much, I wish she had lived longer.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11170
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:12 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote: I am soooo tired today
Image

How come, sis?
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5624
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:15 pm

Raven wrote:
Prince Oberyn wrote: I am soooo tired today
Image

How come, sis?
Dunno sis, my two way system that keeps me energized is broken, so i feel very drained
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5624
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:16 pm

Like I don't have any motivation at the moment, nor do i have a venting system to get everything out
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5624
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:17 pm

Its just one of those eras, where I am not unhappy per say, but i am not happy. I am tiptoeing a fine line between happines and mental breakdowns
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:21 pm

Raven wrote:
May 2nd, 2017, 3:11 pm
p.Lo wrote: QUESTION:

If you could meet any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?
Apart from Christina, Marilyn Monroe, definitely.

She's such a fking Queen, Icon of all Icons. :cry:

Love her so much, I wish she had lived longer.
On the other hand, it makes her even more legendary that she died young, right? Not that I'd wish that on anyone, obvs.
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:23 pm

Sorry you're feeling like that, Oby. I've had similar throughout my life. All you can do is carry on, knowing it's a temporary spell and you'll come through it.

We're here for you!
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11170
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:28 pm

p.Lo wrote: On the other hand, it makes her even more legendary that she died young, right? Not that I'd wish that on anyone, obvs.
Yeah, sure it brings certain ~mystery to her image. However, she was the most famous person in the world in the '50's and had she been able to continue that trajectory, who knows?

She still has so much appeal.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11170
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:32 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote: Dunno sis, my two way system that keeps me energized is broken, so i feel very drained
Image
I dunno what that means but I hope you feel better sis!
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31729
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 3:33 pm

i want to hug oberyn and touch his hair with my fingers and sigh in his ears
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5624
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:34 pm

p.Lo wrote: Sorry you're feeling like that, Oby. I've had similar throughout my life. All you can do is carry on, knowing it's a temporary spell and you'll come through it.

We're here for you!
well it is not even coming thru it, because i am not sad, im just kinda drained
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:34 pm

Raven wrote:
p.Lo wrote: On the other hand, it makes her even more legendary that she died young, right? Not that I'd wish that on anyone, obvs.
Yeah, sure it brings certain ~mystery to her image. However, she was the most famous person in the world in the '50's and had she been able to continue that trajectory, who knows?

She still has so much appeal.
Totally. The director Billy Wilder was once asked how he accepted her being constantly late on set, and he said something like, "My aunt Mildred is so punctual. Always punctual. But nobody will pay to see my aunt Mildred."
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5624
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:34 pm

Raven wrote:
Prince Oberyn wrote: Dunno sis, my two way system that keeps me energized is broken, so i feel very drained
Image
I dunno what that means but I hope you feel better sis!
i have no motivation and somewhere to vent my negative energy :icant:
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5624
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:35 pm

Maleficent wrote: i want to hug oberyn and touch his hair with my fingers and sigh in his ears
why does this sound dirrty coming from you :icant:
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:35 pm

Gurl, I'm drained all the time. But I'm a ripe 32-year-old.
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31729
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 3:36 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote:
Maleficent wrote: i want to hug oberyn and touch his hair with my fingers and sigh in his ears
why does this sound dirrty coming from you :icant:
only because after that i would reach down your boxers :cry:
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5624
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:37 pm

p.Lo wrote: Gurl, I'm drained all the time. But I'm a ripe 32-year-old.
you are good looking 32 year old tho
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5624
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:38 pm

Maleficent wrote:
Prince Oberyn wrote:

why does this sound dirrty coming from you :icant:
only because after that i would reach down your boxers :cry:
:icant:
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:40 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote:
p.Lo wrote: Gurl, I'm drained all the time. But I'm a ripe 32-year-old.
you are good looking 32 year old tho
What a nice thing to say! I'm not used to kindness :cry:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11170
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:40 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote:i have no motivation and somewhere to vent my negative energy :icant:
Sucks. :/

Hope it will pass soon soon. If I may give advice, do smth you enjoy and what gives you motivation, or an outlet to negative vibes. :nod:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11170
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:41 pm

Maleficent wrote:
Prince Oberyn wrote:

why does this sound dirrty coming from you :icant:
only because after that i would reach down your boxers :cry:
:funny:

:rip:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:44 pm

Oby, do you do anything like art / crafts? Even if you don't, working with your hands is usually an effective way to channel some of that energy.

Or racquet sports. Used to facking love racquet sports. Was a squash champion for a tiny bit.
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31729
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 3:45 pm

i used to play volleyball
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6297
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:45 pm

Maleficent, why are you being so aggressive in your reactions? I thought you'd got over the fact that I signed you up for 'Sluts for Scientific Research'.
User avatar
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15583
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 3:46 pm

Move
User avatar
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15583
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 3:46 pm

To
User avatar
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15583
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 3:47 pm

The
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5624
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 3:47 pm

p.Lo wrote:
Prince Oberyn wrote:

you are good looking 32 year old tho
What a nice thing to say! I'm not used to kindness :cry:
put down the weapon of violence, and kill them with kindness :)
User avatar
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15583
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 3:47 pm

Pokémon
User avatar
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15583
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 3:47 pm

Edition
Locked