~○●☽The Royals Thread act 14: Crystal Kingdom // The Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Edition☾○●~

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 4:46 am

I can't fucking sleep because am a perfectionist and want to get the next edition done NOW. Almost done and posting it before I sleep :icant: 
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31749
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 4:46 am

Her part in Lion was so cringey tho.

Like it was so unneccesary it didnt do her justice
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 4:47 am

Maleficent wrote: Her part in Lion was so cringey tho.

Like it was so unneccesary it didnt do her justice

It was a small role. I think she just did it because she loved the script.

I LOVE her filmography. She's doing a film in the summer called "Vox Lux" about pop stars and all the original music for the film with be composed by Sia :icant: 
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 2nd, 2017, 4:47 am

Tina wrote: I can't fucking sleep because am a perfectionist and want to get the next edition done NOW. Almost done and posting it before I sleep :icant: 

Shall we spam? :fan:
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 4:48 am

Angela Merkel wrote:
Tina wrote: I can't fucking sleep because am a perfectionist and want to get the next edition done NOW. Almost done and posting it before I sleep :icant: 

Shall we spam? :fan:

Go for it. I'm posting this bitch even if we don't reach 1,000 :fan: 
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 2nd, 2017, 4:52 am

Tina wrote:
Angela Merkel wrote:

Shall we spam? :fan:

Go for it. I'm posting this bitch even if we don't reach 1,000 :fan: 

A true dictator :cry:
User avatar
Martiney siren
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:
Posts: 9120
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 4:52 am

The Royals survive another day in SFMXR, all with Top 10 placings too!
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5659
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 4:53 am

Tina wrote:
Prince Oberyn wrote:

whatever happened to rooney mara?

She's still doing a ton of critically-acclaimed films.

Just last year, she did the Oscar-nominated "Kubo and the Two Strings" and "Lion" and the year before that, she was nominated for an Oscar in "Carol".

Whatever happened to girl with dragon tattoo?
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 2nd, 2017, 4:56 am

Martin wrote: The Royals survive another day in SFMXR, all with Top 10 placings too!

At this point am so happy for any spot I make. I think I was 37th last time we held that game, so anything from now is a huge improvement :love:
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 5:05 am

Prince Oberyn wrote:
Tina wrote:

She's still doing a ton of critically-acclaimed films.

Just last year, she did the Oscar-nominated "Kubo and the Two Strings" and "Lion" and the year before that, she was nominated for an Oscar in "Carol".

Whatever happened to girl with dragon tattoo?

The studio did not want to fund a trilogy :cry: 
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6299
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 5:14 am

QUESTION:

If you could meet any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 2nd, 2017, 5:14 am

Can't believe none of you bitches responded to my Medina stanning :awk:

User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 2nd, 2017, 5:15 am

p.Lo wrote: QUESTION:

If you could meet any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?

Does Jesus count? :icant:

Just to see what was real and what was not. 
User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6299
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 5:16 am

Angela Merkel wrote:
p.Lo wrote: QUESTION:

If you could meet any celebrity, living or dead, who would it be?

Does Jesus count? :icant:

Just to see what was real and what was not. 

I suppose, if you want to win Miss America. 
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 2nd, 2017, 5:18 am

Royals!!!

You and me forever
I'm always gonna be right here
Me and you forever
I always wanna feel you near

User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 5:19 am

User avatar
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6299
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 5:19 am

Mine would be *LITTLE EDIE BOUVIER BEALE*

Image
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5659
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 5:24 am

Martin wrote: The Royals survive another day in SFMXR, all with Top 10 placings too!

:icant: 
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5659
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 5:25 am

Tina wrote: Migrate, sisten

https://xtina.red/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5966

we gotta finish this one off first
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 5:26 am

Prince Oberyn wrote:
Tina wrote: Migrate, sisten

https://xtina.red/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5966

we gotta finish this one off first

Then migrate when this thread ends, I guess :rip: 
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5659
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 5:30 am

[mention]Martin[/mention] you did not comment on this:
http://xtina.red/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56 ... rs+edition
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5659
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 5:30 am

Tina wrote:
Prince Oberyn wrote:

we gotta finish this one off first

Then migrate when this thread ends, I guess :rip: 

I'll finish this one off, but slay with ur edition babe :kiss:
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 5:31 am

GOTTA
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 5:31 am

CATCH
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 5:31 am

EM
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 5:31 am

ALL
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15671
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 25

May 2nd, 2017, 5:31 am

FAT
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 2nd, 2017, 6:37 am

Finish this shit sistren
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11236
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 1:19 pm

Tina wrote: I can't fucking sleep because am a perfectionist and want to get the next edition done NOW. Almost done and posting it before I sleep :icant: 

We are so alike, sis! :icant:

Brb, checking the new Pokemon-thread! :kiss:
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5659
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 2nd, 2017, 2:55 pm

I am soooo tired today
Locked