ROYALS 32: All Stars 2

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5659
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 5:51 am

wait [mention]Mal[/mention] and [mention]Dani[/mention] where ur avis from, I was gone for 24 hours :icant: :icant:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 5:59 am

Prince Oberyn wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 5:51 am
wait [mention]Mal[/mention] and [mention]Dani[/mention] where ur avis from, I was gone for 24 hours :icant: :icant:

Bitch you a fucken mess.
Get into this masterpiece.
You might wanna pay attention to the music being played in the background :kiss:

User avatar
Martiney siren
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:
Posts: 9120
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 5th, 2018, 6:00 am

Prince Oberyn wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 5:18 am
I think good sis [mention]MartinE[/mention] wants to destroy Royals. First the permaban on Oracle, now Cashmere. Maybe we should invite [mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention] then to the clique :fan:

Image
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 6:05 am

MartinE wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 6:00 am
Prince Oberyn wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 5:18 am
I think good sis [mention]MartinE[/mention] wants to destroy Royals. First the permaban on Oracle, now Cashmere. Maybe we should invite [mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention] then to the clique :fan:

Image

Negl I can’t even defend Cashmere at this point. The good sis has been warned countless of times already.

Image

Still have love for her though.
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5659
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 6:39 am

Angela Merkel wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 5:59 am
Prince Oberyn wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 5:51 am
wait [mention]Mal[/mention] and [mention]Dani[/mention] where ur avis from, I was gone for 24 hours :icant: :icant:

Bitch you a fucken mess.
Get into this masterpiece.
You might wanna pay attention to the music being played in the background :kiss:

OMG :icant: :icant: :icant:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 6:42 am

Prince Oberyn wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 6:39 am
Angela Merkel wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 5:59 am

Bitch you a fucken mess.
Get into this masterpiece.
You might wanna pay attention to the music being played in the background :kiss:

OMG :icant: :icant: :icant:

IKR?????! Epic things coming :icant:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 6:51 am

I can already tell whatever song that is @1:00 will be one of my fave Xtina songs ever :icant:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11236
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 7:23 am

MartinE wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 6:00 am

Image

Twin!
Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 7:26 am

Spam?

Image
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 7:27 am

Me when I see relatives I hate [mention]MartinE[/mention]

Image
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11236
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 7:47 am

Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 7:49 am

Raven wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 7:47 am
Image

When I have to go in on [mention]Creek[/mention]

Image
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11236
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 7:50 am

Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11236
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 7:51 am

Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11236
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 7:51 am

Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 7:53 am

Raven the spam quEn.

At least now we know where you got that 10k from. :rip:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11236
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 7:56 am

Angela Merkel wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 7:53 am
Raven the spam quEn.

At least now we know where you got that 10k from. :rip:

Look who's talking!
Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 7:57 am

Me when I have to drag my friends and their mothers for not feeling Accelerate

Image
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 7:58 am

Raven wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 7:56 am
Angela Merkel wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 7:53 am
Raven the spam quEn.

At least now we know where you got that 10k from. :rip:

Look who's talking!
Image

Personally would like to be excluded from this narrative

Image
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11236
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 7:58 am

Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11236
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 7:59 am

Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 8:00 am

Hi [mention]VenusAsABoy[/mention]

Missed you sis. Your music taste is still more than questionable tho.

Image
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 8:03 am

That outro on Accelerate seriously slays my soul. Especially when those altered hitch pitched vocals come in. So haunting. :icant:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 9:49 am

I know you’ve been waiting. But I wanted it to be perfect for you. For me.

After a long hiatus, MC ANGE is finally back!!! :icant:

“I felt so inspired watching Christina‘s latest teaser and just started writing. It came naturally. It was bound to happen. Mama is back and ready to serve those boners again.“ she says.

The 26-year old is set to release her sophomore album „Masturbation“ on June 15th and just shared the cover and some lyrics of the rumored first single „Penetrate“.

[mention]Kitana[/mention] [mention]czr187[/mention] [mention]London.[/mention] [mention]BYC[/mention]
[mention]Jimmyboy[/mention] [mention]D‘avi[/mention]
[mention]MartinE[/mention]

Image


Am miss Merkel, but you can call me Angela
High class. You? One-layered toilet paper
Pressed, purple ([mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention]), you don’t stand a chance with ha,
Am the head bitch, you a fuckin passenger [mention]-M-[/mention]
No cigars when I say my pussy be smokin‘
That cookie in the jar got all these grown men chokin [mention]HeX[/mention]
360 on dem balls Baby I ain’t jokin‘
I know it’s my hole your dick wants to be pokin
Like that, ha! just and enjoy and relax
Setting the mood, Acceleration be playing in the back
I lick them balls, I grab em nuts like they a christmas bag
Cum over here Santa Clause, now what is inside your sack?

Must be republican, your bitch loves to play with them guns
Washington, loves taking them inside ha bun
Unless you nutted 5 times I’m afraid we ain’t done
Should’ve thought twice about wanting me to suck out all of your cum.


Head bitch, uh, bitch in charge
Hoes be talkin but I don’t see them on the charts
Hoes be hating, but I don’t see them mentioned in press [mention]Sapphire[/mention]
Ladies and Gents, I am MC ANGE, the bitch is back!

Head Bitch, uh, bitch in charge
Playtime is over, dead cunt, bonne voyage!
Hoes be hating but stay anticipated for what’s next
Ladies and Gents, I am MC ANGE, the bitch is back!
User avatar
-M-
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8923
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 10:27 am

Angela Merkel wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 9:49 am
I know you’ve been waiting. But I wanted it to be perfect for you. For me.

After a long hiatus, MC ANGE is finally back!!! :icant:

“I felt so inspired watching Christina‘s latest teaser and just started writing. It came naturally. It was bound to happen. Mama is back and ready to serve those boners again.“ she says.

The 26-year old is set to release her sophomore album „Masturbation“ on June 15th and just shared the cover and some lyrics of the rumored first single „Penetrate“.

@Kitana @czr187 @London. @BYC
@Jimmyboy @D‘avi
@MartinE

Image


Am miss Merkel, but you can call me Angela
High class. You? One-layered toilet paper
Pressed, purple (@NIGHTMARE), you don’t stand a chance with ha,
Am the head bitch, you a fuckin passenger @-M-
No cigars when I say my pussy be smokin‘
That cookie in the jar got all these grown men chokin @HeX
360 on dem balls Baby I ain’t jokin‘
I know it’s my hole your dick wants to be pokin
Like that, ha! just and enjoy and relax
Setting the mood, Acceleration be playing in the back
I lick them balls, I grab em nuts like they a christmas bag
Cum over here Santa Clause, now what is inside your sack?

Must be republican, your bitch loves to play with them guns
Washington, loves taking them inside ha bun
Unless you nutted 5 times I’m afraid we ain’t done
Should’ve thought twice about wanting me to suck out all of your cum.


Head bitch, uh, bitch in charge
Hoes be talkin but I don’t see them on the charts
Hoes be hating, but I don’t see them mentioned in press @Sapphire
Ladies and Gents, I am MC ANGE, the bitch is back!

Head Bitch, uh, bitch in charge
Playtime is over, dead cunt, bonne voyage!
Hoes be hating but stay anticipated for what’s next
Ladies and Gents, I am MC ANGE, the bitch is back!


Not bad MC Vangie not bad.. You're gettin' a lil better
Twitter / Instagram

*Your foes list has been updated successfully.*

#1 Christina Aguilera fan on here, DO NOT TRY ME!
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 10:55 am

-M- wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 10:27 am
Angela Merkel wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 9:49 am
I know you’ve been waiting. But I wanted it to be perfect for you. For me.

After a long hiatus, MC ANGE is finally back!!! :icant:

“I felt so inspired watching Christina‘s latest teaser and just started writing. It came naturally. It was bound to happen. Mama is back and ready to serve those boners again.“ she says.

The 26-year old is set to release her sophomore album „Masturbation“ on June 15th and just shared the cover and some lyrics of the rumored first single „Penetrate“.

@Kitana @czr187 @London. @BYC
@Jimmyboy @D‘avi
@MartinE

Image


Am miss Merkel, but you can call me Angela
High class. You? One-layered toilet paper
Pressed, purple (@NIGHTMARE), you don’t stand a chance with ha,
Am the head bitch, you a fuckin passenger @-M-
No cigars when I say my pussy be smokin‘
That cookie in the jar got all these grown men chokin @HeX
360 on dem balls Baby I ain’t jokin‘
I know it’s my hole your dick wants to be pokin
Like that, ha! just and enjoy and relax
Setting the mood, Acceleration be playing in the back
I lick them balls, I grab em nuts like they a christmas bag
Cum over here Santa Clause, now what is inside your sack?

Must be republican, your bitch loves to play with them guns
Washington, loves taking them inside ha bun
Unless you nutted 5 times I’m afraid we ain’t done
Should’ve thought twice about wanting me to suck out all of your cum.


Head bitch, uh, bitch in charge
Hoes be talkin but I don’t see them on the charts
Hoes be hating, but I don’t see them mentioned in press @Sapphire
Ladies and Gents, I am MC ANGE, the bitch is back!

Head Bitch, uh, bitch in charge
Playtime is over, dead cunt, bonne voyage!
Hoes be hating but stay anticipated for what’s next
Ladies and Gents, I am MC ANGE, the bitch is back!


Not bad MC Vangie not bad.. You're gettin' a lil better

Thx bb. Was searching for Stanislaw :fan:
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17082
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

May 5th, 2018, 11:11 am

MartinE wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 6:00 am
Prince Oberyn wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 5:18 am
I think good sis MartinE wants to destroy Royals. First the permaban on Oracle, now Cashmere. Maybe we should invite NIGHTMARE then to the clique :fan:

Image

Is there a gif with the suck my dick line somewhere sis?
User avatar
Martiney siren
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:
Posts: 9120
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 5th, 2018, 11:19 am

Angela Merkel wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 11:11 am
MartinE wrote:
May 5th, 2018, 6:00 am

Image

Is there a gif with the suck my dick line somewhere sis?

I can make it, gimme a sec.
User avatar
Martiney siren
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:
Posts: 9120
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

May 5th, 2018, 11:28 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11236
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 5th, 2018, 11:31 am

Image
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
Locked