ROYALS 32: All Stars 2

Fine, fresh, feminine, style to eleven...
Locked
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5702
Joined: 24 February 2016

April 17th, 2018, 5:24 pm

Bring it to the runway
Category is: Stars, Statements and legends
TENS
Image
TENS
Image
TENS ACROSS THE BOARD
Image


Prince Oberyn as Miz Cracker
Image


[mention]Mal[/mention] as Raja
Image


[mention]BEYONKA[/mention] as Aja
Image


[mention]Dani[/mention] as Trixie Matel
Image


[mention]Raven[/mention] as Pearl
Image


[mention]czr187[/mention] as Shangela
Image


[mention]p.lo[/mention] as Miss Fame
Image


[mention]Hocus Pocus[/mention] as Mariah Balanciaga
Image


[mention]Kitana[/mention] as Shea Coulee
Image


[mention]Angela Merkel[/mention] as Valentina
Image


With judges

[mention]jorge.[/mention] as Rupaul
Image


[mention]MartinE[/mention] Michele Visage

Image


[mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention] Santino Rice

Image
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5702
Joined: 24 February 2016

April 17th, 2018, 5:24 pm

I tried bringing all different queens that we didn't have previous edition :cry:
User avatar
THE ALLFATHER
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5911
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

April 17th, 2018, 5:27 pm

Love it sis!
User avatar
jorge.
K I N G
K I N G
Reactions:
Posts: 7866
Joined: 20 February 2016
Age: 30

April 17th, 2018, 5:31 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:24 pm
@jorge. as Rupaul
yas, queen. yas.

Image
I just kept hoping, I just kept hoping
The way would become clear
I spent all this time tryna play now
I found my way here
See, I've been having me a real hard time

But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15673
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

April 17th, 2018, 5:33 pm

Is Shea Coulee good?
User avatar
THE ALLFATHER
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5911
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

April 17th, 2018, 5:33 pm

Kitana wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:33 pm
Is Shea Coulee good?

Amazing flawless Chcago queen
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5702
Joined: 24 February 2016

April 17th, 2018, 5:35 pm

Kitana wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:33 pm
Is Shea Coulee good?

She was probably the winner of S9, tied only with Trinity Taylor
User avatar
THE ALLFATHER
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5911
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

April 17th, 2018, 5:35 pm

I'm claiming the 33rd edition
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5702
Joined: 24 February 2016

April 17th, 2018, 5:41 pm

BEYONKA wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:35 pm
I'm claiming the 33rd edition

Ah darn I have 1 more up my sleave that i think you would love
User avatar
Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13875
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 35

April 17th, 2018, 5:47 pm

Not [mention]MAMACITA[/mention] being paid dust agaib. I guess respect is something you cannot buy
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6243
Joined: 12 October 2017
Age: 26

April 17th, 2018, 5:49 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:47 pm
Not @MAMACITA being paid dust agaib. I guess respect is something you cannot buy

Prince Oberweight is just mad cause I didn’t wanna swallow. Told him I was in an all-carbs diet, but she kept on insisting so I left him there hard and mad in the middle of a blowjob.
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5415
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

April 17th, 2018, 5:52 pm

Nice thread sis.
User avatar
THE ALLFATHER
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5911
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 29

April 17th, 2018, 5:52 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:41 pm
BEYONKA wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:35 pm
I'm claiming the 33rd edition

Ah darn I have 1 more up my sleave that i think you would love

User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5702
Joined: 24 February 2016

April 17th, 2018, 6:03 pm

DQC wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:52 pm
Nice thread sis.

not sure if shady or :susp:
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5702
Joined: 24 February 2016

April 17th, 2018, 6:03 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:47 pm
Not [mention]MAMACITA[/mention] being paid dust agaib. I guess respect is something you cannot buy

much like class, royalty cant be bought
User avatar
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5415
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 34

April 17th, 2018, 6:06 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 6:03 pm
DQC wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:52 pm
Nice thread sis.

not sure if shady or :susp:

Not everything said on here is shady hoe.


Image
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5702
Joined: 24 February 2016

April 17th, 2018, 6:10 pm

DQC wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 6:06 pm
Prince Oberyn wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 6:03 pm

not sure if shady or :susp:

Not everything said on here is shady hoe.


Image

You never know with queen of shade nowadays
Image
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13015
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

April 17th, 2018, 6:16 pm

princess oberlin redeemed haself

when will [mention]Raven[/mention]

Image
💕
User avatar
Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13875
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 35

April 17th, 2018, 6:33 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 6:03 pm
Jimmyboy wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:47 pm
Not [mention]MAMACITA[/mention] being paid dust agaib. I guess respect is something you cannot buy

much like class, royalty cant be bought
We're obviously not listing what it takes to be part of the Royals
User avatar
Dani
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13015
Joined: 14 February 2017
Age: 29

April 17th, 2018, 6:37 pm

not the random hocus pocus girl making it and not miguel :noway: a mess!
💕
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5702
Joined: 24 February 2016

April 17th, 2018, 6:43 pm

Dani wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 6:37 pm
not the random hocus pocus girl making it and not miguel :noway: a mess!

Tbh I'd like for the girl to chat with us, or else next edition will be the trial of misjudgment of Angela.
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17461
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

April 17th, 2018, 11:09 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 6:43 pm
Dani wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 6:37 pm
not the random hocus pocus girl making it and not miguel :noway: a mess!

Tbh I'd like for the girl to chat with us, or else next edition will be the trial of misjudgment of Angela.

How about a suck my dick edition?
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17461
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

April 17th, 2018, 11:15 pm

Nice dresses...beautiful gowns.
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31761
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

April 18th, 2018, 1:16 am

Love it!!!!!!

I dont like Raja tho
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5702
Joined: 24 February 2016

April 18th, 2018, 4:19 am

Mal wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 1:16 am
Love it!!!!!!

I dont like Raja tho
What???
User avatar
Angela Merkel ♥♣♦♠
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17461
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 27

April 18th, 2018, 4:21 am

Personally can’t wait for the day Shit Race gets cancelled tbqh
User avatar
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 31761
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 25

April 18th, 2018, 4:25 am

Prince Oberyn wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 4:19 am
Mal wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 1:16 am
Love it!!!!!!

I dont like Raja tho
What???

idk i just dont get the appeal *shrugs*
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
User avatar
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5702
Joined: 24 February 2016

April 18th, 2018, 4:48 am

Mal wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 4:25 am
Prince Oberyn wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 4:19 am

What???

idk i just dont get the appeal *shrugs*

She was a fashion forward queen of her time. Up untill her, nobody had their outfits ready the way she did, thats what made her the clear frontrunner from the getgo. You should watch pitstop with raja where they comment on episodes or fashion ruview
User avatar
NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9124
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 28

April 18th, 2018, 5:10 am

BEYONKA wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:52 pm
Prince Oberyn wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 5:41 pm

Ah darn I have 1 more up my sleave that i think you would love


Stan for Charmbracelet!
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed
Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Dranks is on me"
Yeah, the dranks are on me
I said, "Now go and take a shot on me"

- Jhené Aiko, Sativa
User avatar
Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11264
Joined: 25 February 2016

April 18th, 2018, 7:38 am

Dani wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 6:16 pm
princess oberlin redeemed haself

when will [mention]Raven[/mention]

Image

When will you?
Image

Nice work, [mention]Prince Oberyn[/mention]! Love my Xanax queen, Pearl!
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
Locked