The Demi Lovato Thread: Fan Demanded Version

Cool for the summer (and every other season)...
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 4:47 pm

Watson wrote:
March 2nd, 2018, 4:44 pm
This AB must be the most patient person ever lmfao. Anyone else would have dumped R0K's ass by now. :funny:
Now playing: No Lie - Sean Paul feat. Dua Lipa

AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 4:47 pm

So I, wait for you to call
And I try to act natural
Have you been thinking 'bout her about [mention]AintNoOtherMe[/mention]
And while I wait
I put on my perfume, yeah I want it all over you
I'm gonna mark my territory

AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 4:50 pm

Ain’t no other ain’t ain’t no other [mention]AintNoOtherMe[/mention]

NotMyselfTonightX
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 4:54 pm

R0K wrote:
March 2nd, 2018, 4:39 pm
NotMyselfTonightX wrote:
March 2nd, 2018, 4:36 pm
[mention]R0K[/mention] what happened? Maybe let it cool down before making assumptions?
I have a repeated history.mp3 of thinking out loud.rar when we are at the bars and saying 'oh I used to date that guy over there". He has communicated to me how he hates that. I did it last night again mistakingly and I think he reached his breaking point, lmfao.
That's a pretty big mistake to make...
And correct me if I'm wrong, you don't seem to be taking this as seriously as he is.
Everything is sex, except sex, which is power,
You know power is just sex, now ask yourself who's screwing you.

https://www.instagram.com/quarterlifechrisis/
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 4:56 pm

I am f*cking cackling! :funny:
I am a telepathic
wasted zombie skinny legend
born in Havana, residing in Malibu
and making no promises in my life.
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 4:58 pm

Watson wrote:
March 2nd, 2018, 4:44 pm
This AB must be the most patient person ever lmfao. Anyone else would have dumped R0K's ass by now. :funny:
I'm quite the catch bitch. And he knows that. 👏🏼
I am a telepathic
NotMyselfTonightX
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 5:11 pm

I think you have narcissistic personality disorder, legit

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissis ... y_disorder

No offence, you seem nice otherwise.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and I totally do not have the authority to diagnose anyone or anything. This ad was brought to you by Tampax, for those heavy flow days.
Everything is sex, except sex, which is power,
You know power is just sex, now ask yourself who's screwing you.

https://www.instagram.com/quarterlifechrisis/
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 6:03 pm

No honey I do not. I am super compassionate with him and have been emotionally available to him since we were friends. So you keep trying to identify my personality but you failed this time.
I am a telepathic
natalia
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 6:16 pm

This entire thread i feel is a huge pile of endless mess full of a bunch of different topics that have nothing to do with demi. Amirite?
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 6:19 pm

WalkAway wrote:
March 2nd, 2018, 4:43 pm
FranzJoseph wrote:
March 2nd, 2018, 4:29 pm

He sounds like a pissy bitch lol
Imagine your girlfriend openly bragging about how many randoms they f***ked in front of you everytime you go out and sleeping with them while you are dating. We all saw this coming from sixxteen miles away.

I see where you are coming from, but - and I cannot believe I am going to side with [mention]R0K[/mention] on this one :rip: - but I have had this issue in the past so much :rip: Not really me telling my bf or date who I fucked before but me going into a bar or club and guys I had hooked with before coming to me and hugging me and all :rip: I was ALWAYS respectful to my bf but I was also friendly to the other guys cause come on they are my friends as well :ziggy: tried to play it cool for everyone, but my bf obviously being my priority but still wasnt enough :rip: Idk if I agree with [mention]FranzJoseph[/mention] that your bf is a pissy bitch but he definitely hasnt got the balls to handle you Lol you have a strong personality from what I understand and there is nothing wrong with that or with being social or having had fun with bunch of guys before him. Dont let him or anyone change you. You need an actual man who can handle you. Definitely not [mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention] :fan: but yeah I mean it is hwo you are. It is not your fault you think out loud or stuff :rip: He is not in the wrong or a bad person, he just hasnt got the security and confidence and isnt the right person imo :rip:
Last edited by MAMACITA bae on March 2nd, 2018, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

natalia wrote:
March 2nd, 2018, 6:16 pm
This entire thread i feel is a huge pile of endless mess full of a bunch of different topics that have nothing to do with demi. Amirite?
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 6:41 pm

NotMyselfTonightX wrote:

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and I totally do not have the authority to diagnose anyone or anything. This ad was brought to you by Tampax, for those heavy flow days.
You know what, this description applies perfectly to Greek Stud. Mess
I am a telepathic
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 6:49 pm

Another day, another instance where the person next to me on the treadmil latches onto my scent and ends their workout literalney 20 seconds after me. This happens on a daily basis.
I am a telepathic
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:04 pm

NotMyselfTonightX wrote:

R0K wrote:
February 22nd, 2018, 6:14 pm
I had a moment walking through the lockerroom just now at my gym. Put myself in nothing but a towel and walked across the lockerroom towards the sauna. There a lot of little and big mirrors in the lockerroom. I caught a glimpse of this really hot tan guy with dark hair and then I realized it was my reflection.
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:09 pm

R0K wrote:
Another day, another instance where the person next to me on the treadmil latches onto my scent and ends their workout literalney 20 seconds after me. This happens on a daily basis.
Sexy Librarian Round 3 in <sixxty minutes :shook:
fuck him with a stick
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:13 pm

Razzi X wrote:
R0K wrote:
+Brunch w/ Boorista Derrick followed by apt hunting tomorrow. Not me channeling 'Not Myfame Monster Tonight' and literally kissing all the boys and the HEY!
Last edited by Razzi X on March 2nd, 2018, 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuck him with a stick
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Razzi X wrote:
R0K wrote:
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:14 pm

Someone called the [mention]Dr. Moriarty[/mention] 'cause I lost my miiind
fuck him with a stick
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:16 pm

WalkAway wrote:
Razzi X wrote:

Haha I cackle when I see these on ATRL. Same w/ Gaga's 'We Love Her Again' gif reference from Papa[mention]razzi x[/mention] video :funny:
fuck him with a stick
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:17 pm

Kissing all the boys and the HEY!

:funny: ! That was on Live w/ Kelly Ripa right?
I am a telepathic
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

R0K wrote:

I think she's sung it that way a number of times :rip: :laugh:
fuck him with a stick
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:23 pm

Miguel wrote:
WalkAway wrote:
March 2nd, 2018, 4:43 pm
Imagine your girlfriend openly bragging about how many randoms they f***ked in front of you everytime you go out and sleeping with them while you are dating. We all saw this coming from sixxteen miles away.

I see where you are coming from, but - and I cannot believe I am going to side with [mention]R0K[/mention] on this one :rip: - but I have had this issue in the past so much :rip: Not really me telling my bf or date who I fucked before but me going into a bar or club and guys I had hooked with before coming to me and hugging me and all :rip: I was ALWAYS respectful to my bf but I was also friendly to the other guys cause come on they are my friends as well :ziggy: tried to play it cool for everyone, but my bf obviously being my priority but still wasnt enough :rip: Idk if I agree with [mention]FranzJoseph[/mention] that your bf is a pissy bitch but he definitely hasnt got the balls to handle you Lol you have a strong personality from what I understand and there is nothing wrong with that or with being social or having had fun with bunch of guys before him. Dont let him or anyone change you. You need an actual man who can handle you. Definitely not [mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention] :fan: but yeah I mean it is hwo you are. It is not your fault you think out loud or stuff :rip: He is not in the wrong or a bad person, he just hasnt got the security and confidence and isnt the right person imo :rip:
Lol have you been on the other side of the situation tho? :rip:

From what I understand you really haven’t had a BF. And the one guy you were kind of consistent with it seems like you weren’t really feeling him. Other than, you’ve just been fucking everyone’s men lmao. ....OR have you? :susp:
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:25 pm

R0K wrote:

Your lack of empathy for someone you supposedly had an emotional connection with.

Gol

Karma is coming your way sis and IT WILL hurt. :fan:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:30 pm

D'Avi wrote:
R0K wrote:

Your lack of empathy for someone you supposedly had an emotional connection with.

Gol

I care about him and I'm planning to go to his place to make things better. Fingers crossed for makeup sex! Stay tuned D'Avi
I am a telepathic
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:35 pm

London. wrote:
March 2nd, 2018, 7:23 pm
Miguel wrote:

I see where you are coming from, but - and I cannot believe I am going to side with @R0K on this one :rip: - but I have had this issue in the past so much :rip: Not really me telling my bf or date who I fucked before but me going into a bar or club and guys I had hooked with before coming to me and hugging me and all :rip: I was ALWAYS respectful to my bf but I was also friendly to the other guys cause come on they are my friends as well :ziggy: tried to play it cool for everyone, but my bf obviously being my priority but still wasnt enough :rip: Idk if I agree with @FranzJoseph that your bf is a pissy bitch but he definitely hasnt got the balls to handle you Lol you have a strong personality from what I understand and there is nothing wrong with that or with being social or having had fun with bunch of guys before him. Dont let him or anyone change you. You need an actual man who can handle you. Definitely not @NIGHTMARE :fan: but yeah I mean it is hwo you are. It is not your fault you think out loud or stuff :rip: He is not in the wrong or a bad person, he just hasnt got the security and confidence and isnt the right person imo :rip:
Lol have you been on the other side of the situation tho? :rip:

From what I understand you really haven’t had a BF. And the one guy you were kind of consistent with it seems like you weren’t really feeling him. Other than, you’ve just been fucking everyone’s men lmao. ....OR have you? :susp:

Oh, this happened during my X.red hiatus. July through November. He was my boyfriend. And I was into him, but he was so jealous :ziggy: so I broke up with him before flying to South America for a month :funny: :shook: I missed him for a few weeks ngl, but there was NO WAY on earth he was going to be at peace with me being surrounded by all those hotties in Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay. I wouldnt have cheated, but he wouldnve gone nuts probably. He was not like that at first, he just became eventually. This always happens to me. And Idk if I had fucked everyone's men but I had with a lot of hotties in Atlanta (I live in the gay district so you can wonder how everyone knew each other) before I met Michael (my ex), and I felt guilty at first but honestly not anymore. I didnt do anyhting wrong. I have never cheated on anyone. Not even when I was with a girl :rip: missing dick and shit. I'd rather just be honest and call it quits and we can still be good friends and fuckbuddies yknow? Why lie? :O But these idiots never understand :ziggy: they always think I am cheating or something. If I wanted to fuck around, I wouldve never accepted to be your boyfriend in the first place. I know I am messy and special (in both a good and bad way :funny: ) so I have come to understand that it will take a man with lots of balls to handle me Lol Again, I am faithful and respectful, but I am also very friendly and sociable and loving. I am not stupid and of course wont make out with my "friends" or let them touch me too much or stuff :rip: specially not in front of my bf, but there is nothign wrong with a big warm hug is there? And if someone was too sexual or something with their hugs or whatever I would inmediately and politely cut them, cause I didnt want to make Michael uncomfortable, but it wasnt enough :shook:.

Answering your initial question, I have been in that place where you go into a party with your bf and there is his ex and maybe a couple of bitches he had hooked up with in the past. I can take it Lol I am even friendly to the guys. Actually :rip: I bought shots to both his ex and these guy he had messed with in the past (and some of his friends) cause I really wanted to be friendly. I was super cool and they loved me . I still have them on IG actually :rip: HE GOT MAD AT ME!!! LIKE HE WAS MAD I WASNT JEALOUS LIKE WTF MAN? I wish sometimes Id find somebody who would fucking trust me the way I do trust them and be confident and stuff. What happened before me is none of my bussiness.
NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:37 pm

[mention]R0K[/mention] I miss you and that perfect ass boo :(

R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:39 pm

Oh shit, Godriana recorded the album I wanted Miley to. She's coming!

:icant:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/pop-emergen ... link_click
I am a telepathic
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:40 pm

NIGHTMARE wrote:
@R0K I miss you and that perfect ass boo :(

Ok I gotta ask :rip: Why do I always see you posting this kinda stuff in here, but good sis NEVER seems to care/respond/acknowledge it :funny: are you ok sis?
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

R0K wrote:
March 2nd, 2018, 7:30 pm
D'Avi wrote:

Gol

I care about him and I'm planning to go to his place to make things better. Fingers crossed for makeup sex! Stay tuned D'Avi
You literally see every person as an object to conquer and that's your undoing. Even in this post you only talk about getting back with him... for sex. No remorse or guilt for hurting him.
NIGHTMARE ⬆️
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 2nd, 2018, 7:42 pm

Miguel wrote:
NIGHTMARE wrote:
@R0K I miss you and that perfect ass boo :(

Ok I gotta ask :rip: Why do I always see you posting this kinda stuff in here, but good sis NEVER seems to care/respond/acknowledge it :funny: are you ok sis?
Because I have his number and snapchat and we text outside of here now and then.