The Official Demi Lovato Thread #38: All Stars 3 Edition

Cool for the summer (and every other season)...
Locked
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 8:21 pm

STUNTIN
Ric Flair on ya
My stock high blow the whole share on ya
Eh gotta know that I'm prepared for ya
Tell me how you want it and I could leave it right there for ya [mention]MartinE[/mention]



Image
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14632
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

February 6th, 2018, 8:57 pm

Demi Lovato's speaking voice resembles Meghan McCain lmfao. :rip:

It’s time to
talk strategy
and put our
‘Kellyanne thinking headsets’ on...
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 9:38 pm

[mention]R0K[/mention]

User avatar
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26347
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

February 6th, 2018, 10:06 pm

WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 9:38 pm
[mention]R0K[/mention]



Swipe to the 2nd page 🤣

i'm no sweet dream but i'm a hell of a night
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 10:10 pm

NAWT Kelly Clarkson as Chessy :rip: I choked
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 10:10 pm

QUEEN COMING FOR HER EMMY [mention]dinvy[/mention]

User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 10:11 pm

Poor Pink!

User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 10:23 pm

ICON

User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 10:30 pm

What a bop

User avatar
Janelle trahnz
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 4205
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 24

February 6th, 2018, 10:34 pm

:music:
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 10:36 pm

Janelle wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 10:34 pm
Can you whores vote please.

Problems - Petit Biscuit ft. Lido [Janelle Rae Remix]

If you #FreeAtlantis
User avatar
Janelle trahnz
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 4205
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 24

February 6th, 2018, 10:52 pm

WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 10:36 pm
Janelle wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 10:34 pm
Can you whores vote please.

Problems - Petit Biscuit ft. Lido [Janelle Rae Remix]

If you #FreeAtlantis


Keep Atlantis where it belong.


Underwater.
:music:
User avatar
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26347
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

February 6th, 2018, 11:10 pm

WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 10:10 pm
NAWT Kelly Clarkson as Chessy :rip: I choked


Same :funny:
i'm no sweet dream but i'm a hell of a night
User avatar
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26347
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

February 6th, 2018, 11:11 pm

WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 10:30 pm
What a bop



[mention]Allure[/mention] ^^^
i'm no sweet dream but i'm a hell of a night
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 11:11 pm

Razzi X wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:10 pm
WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 10:10 pm
NAWT Kelly Clarkson as Chessy :rip: I choked


Same :funny:

They do actually resemble each other and could sound alike imo. Fucking mind blown
FranzJoseph
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1267
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 28

February 6th, 2018, 11:13 pm

Wait so did Victoria Duffield give up on her new release...what even was that post?
User avatar
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26347
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

February 6th, 2018, 11:13 pm

WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:11 pm
Razzi X wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:10 pm


Same :funny:

They do actually resemble each other and could sound alike imo. Fucking mind blown


Taylor Swift as Meredith Blake :funny: Whoever sat down and wrote that meme should become a legit casting director :rip:
i'm no sweet dream but i'm a hell of a night
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 11:13 pm

This thread had me
Choking and this response sent me :rip:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/114144-di ... nt-7213811
User avatar
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26347
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

February 6th, 2018, 11:15 pm

FranzJoseph wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:13 pm
Wait so did Victoria Duffield give up on her new release...what even was that post?


She did not, numbnuts! Read how the story ends on her IG posts :shook:

Her 2017 release was deleted w/ <sixx seconds notice, so she went back and started from square one :cry:
i'm no sweet dream but i'm a hell of a night
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 11:17 pm

Just crossed the [mention]SiXX[/mention] point five lb dropped. R0K just inhaled two dozen Quest bars!
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 11:17 pm

Razzi X wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:15 pm
FranzJoseph wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:13 pm
Wait so did Victoria Duffield give up on her new release...what even was that post?


She did not, numbnuts! Read how the story ends on her IG posts :shook:

Her 2017 release was deleted w/ <sixx seconds notice, so she went back and started from square one :cry:

Music industry is a fucking disaster these days.
User avatar
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26347
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

February 6th, 2018, 11:18 pm

[mention]FranzJoseph[/mention] make the new OP.
i'm no sweet dream but i'm a hell of a night
User avatar
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26347
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

February 6th, 2018, 11:22 pm

WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:17 pm
Just crossed the [mention]SiXX[/mention] point five lb dropped. R0K just inhaled two dozen Quest bars!


Oh wow. Your waist is about to look snatched in another [mention]sixx[/mention] weeks or so :shook: Keep at it while [mention]Kitana[/mention] binges on artisanal shartcuterie boards.
i'm no sweet dream but i'm a hell of a night
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 6th, 2018, 11:36 pm

Razzi X wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:22 pm
WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:17 pm
Just crossed the [mention]SiXX[/mention] point five lb dropped. R0K just inhaled two dozen Quest bars!


Oh wow. Your waist is about to look snatched in another [mention]sixx[/mention] weeks or so :shook: Keep at it while [mention]Kitana[/mention] binges on artisanal shartcuterie boards.

:rip: Ngl Dairy Queen’s Reese’s Blizzard is fucking HAUNTING.mp3 my dreams but I RESIST ITS LOVE NO MATTER HOW LOW OR HIGH I GO :shook:
User avatar
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26347
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

February 7th, 2018, 12:33 am

WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:36 pm

Razzi X wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:22 pm


Oh wow. Your waist is about to look snatched in another @sixx weeks or so :shook: Keep at it while @Kitana binges on artisanal shartcuterie boards.

:rip: Ngl Dairy Queen’s Reese’s Blizzard is fucking HAUNTING.mp3 my dreams but I RESIST ITS LOVE NO MATTER HOW LOW OR HIGH I GO :shook:


i'm no sweet dream but i'm a hell of a night
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13111
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

February 7th, 2018, 2:52 am

she should go back to just being a writer, she is this weeks guest on canadian hit show 'the launch'
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 13111
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

February 7th, 2018, 2:55 am

Crystal wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 1:18 pm
Fifty Shades soundtracks are sooo good omfg I am LOVING Cuntpital Letters

User avatar
Allure
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11508
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 18

February 7th, 2018, 8:30 am

Razzi X wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:11 pm
WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 10:30 pm
What a bop



[mention]Allure[/mention] ^^^

WAS JUST WATCHING THE MV THE OTHER DAY!! ICONIC!!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14632
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

February 7th, 2018, 9:03 am

WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:17 pm
Just crossed the [mention]SiXX[/mention] point five lb dropped. R0K just inhaled two dozen Quest bars!


Slay skinny legend! And I actualney did consume about @sixx protein bars yesterday lmfao. But I also worked out for 5 hours. :fan:
It’s time to
talk strategy
and put our
‘Kellyanne thinking headsets’ on...
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22659
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

February 7th, 2018, 9:15 am

R0K wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 9:03 am
WalkAway wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 11:17 pm
Just crossed the [mention]SiXX[/mention] point five lb dropped. R0K just inhaled two dozen Quest bars!


Slay skinny legend! And I actualney did consume about @sixx protein bars yesterday lmfao. But I also worked out for 5 hours. :fan:

omg :rip: How do you fit five hours into a work day>?! Also what do you possibly do for that long! Aren't you dead today?
Locked