The Official Demi Lovato Thread #35: Games

Cool for the summer (and every other season)...
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Thanks for the insight ANOMe. Still waiting on [mention]Mal[/mention]'s hoepinion...

talent
acclaim
beauty
success
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 10:23 pm

[mention]FranzJoseph[/mention] runaway to Prague with me!
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 10:24 pm

Razzi X wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:18 pm
AintNoOtherMe wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:12 pm

Eastern Europe tour is a good idea. It’s much cheaper and in some aspects more beautiful and interesting than Western Europe. Prag is very beautiful and special city and pretty cheap. Budapest is also a must. Both cities have great architecture, scenery, art, food and one of best party places in Europe. I would recommned staying in hostels. It’s cheap, they are very convenient and located in city centers and you get to meet young people from all over the world and just randomly go out and party. (If you are into that). Vienna is also near so it’s definitely a must see. I personally wouldn’t go to Bulgaria and Romania, but I haven’t been there yeah, but what I’ve heard it’s not very promising. Poland haven’t been too. I could also recommend Belgrade in Serbia and Croatia is beautiful especially in summer. Dubrovnik is a must see. They shot GoT there.

Yep. Affordability is key. I'd rather do AirBnB than hostels :rip: Although 4-star hotels in the city centres seem reasonably priced. A friend of mine who visited Prague said it was kinda difficult to get around -- even in tourist-dominated areas -- bc not many people speak English which I find hard to believe lol. and that they mostly speak either Czech or Russian :rip: I have relatives in Warsaw I could stay with.

AirBnB is also good. Staying in one of those old fancy apartments would probably be interesting for you. Hotels are also pretty cheap. I don’t think it’s hard to get around the city. If you are in the city center you can easily go around by foot and see all the important stuff. Their public transportation is a bit messy so going around with subway and tram is a bit more difficult even for me :rip: but like all must see place are a walking distance. Don’t worry everybody speaks English there. It’s one of the most touristic places ever. Anyway, be aware of pickpocketing!
Last edited by AintNoOtherMe on December 12th, 2017, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 10:25 pm

Watson wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 12:56 pm
Razzi X wrote:
December 11th, 2017, 11:55 pm
WAIT SIXX MILLION SECONDS

A BOP!! :eek2:

[mention]WalkAway[/mention]'s in my head like
Dum-dum-da-da-da-da, dum-dum-da-da-da
Dum-dum-da-da-da-da, dum-dum-da-da-da

talent
acclaim
beauty
success
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 10:28 pm

AintNoOtherMe wrote:
Razzi X wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:18 pm

Yep. Affordability is key. I'd rather do AirBnB than hostels :rip: Although 4-star hotels in the city centres seem reasonably priced. A friend of mine who visited Prague said it was kinda difficult to get around -- even in tourist-dominated areas -- bc not many people speak English which I find hard to believe lol. and that they mostly speak either Czech or Russian :rip: I have relatives in Warsaw I could stay with.

AirBnB is a also good. Staying in one of those old fancy apartments would probably be interesting for you. Hotels are also pretty cheap. I don’t think it’s hard to get around the city. If you are in the city center you can easily go around by foot and see all the important stuff. Their public transportation is a bit messy so going around with subway and tram is a bit more difficult even for me :rip: but like all must see place are a walking distance. Don’t worry everybody speaks English there. It’s one of the most touristic places ever. Anyway, be aware of pickpocketing!

Gol, do pickpockets still exist? Everyone warned me in Italy, but all I encountered were those annoying street merchants selling things like bracelets, fidget spinners and selfie sticks etc :rip: Mostly Albanians. Pretty harmless.

I've been told the biggest CR scammers are at the money exchange places w/ a super high commission fee.
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 10:44 pm

Razzi X wrote:
AintNoOtherMe wrote:

AirBnB is a also good. Staying in one of those old fancy apartments would probably be interesting for you. Hotels are also pretty cheap. I don’t think it’s hard to get around the city. If you are in the city center you can easily go around by foot and see all the important stuff. Their public transportation is a bit messy so going around with subway and tram is a bit more difficult even for me :rip: but like all must see place are a walking distance. Don’t worry everybody speaks English there. It’s one of the most touristic places ever. Anyway, be aware of pickpocketing!

Gol, do pickpockets still exist? Everyone warned me in Italy, but all I encountered were those annoying street merchants selling things like bracelets, fidget spinners and selfie sticks etc :rip: Mostly Albanians. Pretty harmless.

I've been told the biggest CR scammers are at the money exchange places w/ a super high commission fee.

Everybody also warned me pickpockets but I never encountered any of them :rip: I guess it’s just one of those warning that people pass on each other. Most of exchanges places have no commission fee these days, just make shore to check currency value on the internet. I heard there are 2 really good currency exchange shops in city center. Don’t remember the name, but they are red and there’s always a big line of people waiting.
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Just culled over SIXXthousand songs from my iTunes and got like 25GB back on my hard drive :rip: Spotify and Apple Music legit saved my life.
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 10:55 pm

I’m fucking obsessed with new Lilly Allen song.
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 10:56 pm

Razzi X wrote:
Just culled over SIXXthousand songs from my iTunes and got like 25GB back on my hard drive :rip: Spotify and Apple Music legit saved my life.
And now you don’t own any of your music :rip:
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Razzi X wrote:
AintNoOtherMe wrote:

OMG the fucking gypsies are always trying to put shit on you then make you pay

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/5eZ62 ... c5f6b7e27d
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 11:00 pm

WalkAway wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:56 pm
Razzi X wrote:
And now you don’t own any of your music :rip:

G 0 L, you think I actually bought 99% of those? :rip:

also you THOT. I kept about 2,000 or so tracks.
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 11:02 pm

WalkAway wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:57 pm
Razzi X wrote:

OMG the fucking gypsies are always trying to put shit on you then make you pay

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/5eZ62 ... c5f6b7e27d

Cackling at "turn your effing camera off" :rip: Why would it be on in the first place? And even if, what would it do? :funny:
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 11:06 pm

OMG SHE'S COMING lmfao [mention]WalkAway[/mention] [mention]Crystal[/mention]

talent
acclaim
beauty
success
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 12th, 2017, 11:07 pm

I hope she's a hook singer on Post's new album and gets another Top 2 smash!
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 12:30 am

Razzi X wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 11:07 pm
I hope she's a hook singer on Post's new album and gets another Top 2 smash!
OMG if she gets a feature on post Malone and gets a top 5 US track I will die!
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 1:05 am

[mention]Allure[/mention]!
lithium, i like to sprinkle it on my ice cream!
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 2:01 am

Razzi X wrote:
Thanks for the insight ANOMe. Still waiting on [mention]Mal[/mention]'s hoepinion...

Agree with anom, a european tour is soo cheap and soo beautiful, a good idea!

Well to be honest, the must see cities if you are here are Prague - Amazing! Just soo charming and it has such a great atmosphere!

Also Amsterdam is wonderful and of course Budapest, am not saying this cause I live here, the city is truly breathtaking. Architechture you never seen before. Its just wonderful. Never get tired of it. You can also stay with me!!

If you are in Poland, Warsaw is cute but nothing special, you can basically wander around for an hour and you saw everything. Go to Krakow and Auschwitz. Those are some sights to see.

Vienna, meh. Hated it. Maybe Munich in Germany? Never been but I heard its nice.
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 2:10 am

Dont do more eastern Europen countries like Bulgaria Romania Serbia etc they are whack

Maybe Dubrovnik
Gabe.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 2:18 am

Mal wrote:
Dont do more eastern Europen countries like Bulgaria Romania Serbia etc they are whack

Maybe Dubrovnik

i hope you rot
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 2:21 am

Mal wrote:
Razzi X wrote:

Well to be honest, the must see cities if you are here are Prague - Amazing! Just soo charming and it has such a great atmosphere!

Also Amsterdam is wonderful and of course Budapest, am not saying this cause I live here, the city is truly breathtaking. Architechture you never seen before. Its just wonderful. Never get tired of it. You can also stay with me!!

If you are in Poland, Warsaw is cute but nothing special, you can basically wander around for an hour and you saw everything. Go to Krakow and Auschwitz. Those are some sights to see.

Vienna, meh. Hated it. Maybe Munich in Germany? Never been but I heard its nice.

Prague's a must. Like I said before, been on my bucket list for YEARS.

Am debating between Krakow versus Warsaw, but my relatives are near Warsaw so leaning closer to that. Time permitting, I'd love to do both since they're set apart like 4 hours driving distance.

Never considered Budapest or Dubrovnik! I have a Croatian gf who goes every summer and the beaches looks amazing. Croatian men are to die for also :icant:

Hmm, Berlin or Munich? Or what about us Stuttgart or Frankfurt? [mention]Angela Merkel[/mention] halp me choose. And I don't really care for Amsterdam nor Vienna atm gol, although am sure they're both qt.
Last edited by Razzi X TABS on December 13th, 2017, 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 2:22 am

Can recommend Budapest as a gawjuss place because I still remember it from visiting when I was SIXX. Going again in January and will see Mal!

Haven't been to much of Europe, tbh. Only Paris, Venice, Munich, Norway (Oslo and Bergen) and some of Greece and it's islands. Loved all. Of course, my motherland of Cyprus is a sheer delight and there's every chance you'll meet the goddess Aphrodite (or Xtina at a wedding) there.

Really want to visit Belarus now, though, largely coz I'm writing about it. :rip:
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 2:23 am

Gabe. wrote:
Mal wrote:

Maybe Dubrovnik

i hope you rot

Lmfao, which one is Prince NOberyn from? Will make sure to avoid like the plague!
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
p.Lo
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 2:27 am

Yes, heard Croatia is stunning! Montenegro also looks beauts.
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 2:41 am

Razzi X wrote:
December 13th, 2017, 2:21 am
Mal wrote:

Prague's a must. Like I said before, been on my bucket list for YEARS.

Am debating between Krakow versus Warsaw, but my relatives are near Warsaw so leaning closer to that. Time permitting, I'd love to do both since they're set apart like 4 hours driving distance.

Never considered Budapest or Dubrovnik! I have a Croatian gf who goes every summer and the beaches looks amazing. Croatian men are to die for also :icant:

Hmm, Berlin or Munich? Or what about us Stuttgart or Frankfurt? [mention]Angela Merkel[/mention] halp me choose. And I don't really care for Amsterdam nor Vienna atm gol, although am sure they're both qt.

You would be missing one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. I think [mention]AintNoOtherMe[/mention] agrees!
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 2:42 am

Gabe. wrote:
Mal wrote:

Maybe Dubrovnik

i hope you rot

:funny: i love you but i didnt like Bucharest lmfao

i love transylvania tho but thats basically hungary nnn
FranzJoseph
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 2:58 am

Razzi X wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 10:23 pm
[mention]FranzJoseph[/mention] runaway to Prague with me!

I’m going to Prague this summer, after I go to FIFA 2018 I’m Moscow!
FranzJoseph
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 3:01 am

Also Austria is fucking sick! Vienna is a stunning city with all the imperial Habsburg infrastructure and Salzburg is a must see in my opinion!

Also agree with Prag and Budapest. Whenever I’m in Vienna I always hit up Bratislava as well since it’s like less than 2 hours away haha

Can’t comment on the no English in the Czech Republic as I’m semi fluent in Czech so never actually tried English there before.
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 3:27 am

Razzi X wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 8:00 pm
Officialney done classes 😸😸

Planning my next vacation! Am thinking of hitting up Ireland (cc: [mention]George[/mention]) for one week and then maybe a second week to tour eastern Europe. I have roots in Poland and haven't been since I was a kid! Prague's been on my bucket list for sometime too. Need some opinions from my suavE European friend [mention]AintNoOtherMe[/mention] and a few Abhorrals [mention]Prince Oberyn[/mention] [mention]Gabe.[/mention] [mention]Mal[/mention] [mention]Xtinatic[/mention] [mention]Raven[/mention] [mention]Angela Merkel[/mention] [mention]p.Lo[/mention]

Come visit croatia coastline, you got a lot of islands that you can visit, weather u want to party or chill. Plus the whole seaside of croatia with cities like Split and Dubrovnik will make your moneys worth
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 3:28 am

Gabe. wrote:
Mal wrote:

Maybe Dubrovnik

i hope you rot

Wait where is good sis [mention]Gabe.[/mention] from :roll:
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

December 13th, 2017, 3:29 am

If u want sis razzi i can help you with croatias part of the tour, with airbnb and transpotation