The Official Demi Lovato Thread #34: 'Not On You' / 'Echame La Culpa' Slaying iTunes; Breaks 24h Latin Vevo Record

Cool for the summer (and every other season)...
Locked

Who wore it best? xx.

London.
1
5%
R0K
1
5%
Mal
2
10%
AnnaJanelle
3
14%
Jimmyboy
4
19%
Miguel
1
5%
Allure
1
5%
Tina
2
10%
Raf
0
No votes
dinvy
2
10%
Dirrty
1
5%
-Mess-, soggy, PlainlyMundane
3
14%
 
Total votes: 21
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 20th, 2017, 9:39 pm

dinvy wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 5:47 pm
Razzi X wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 3:38 pm
And where's my new avatar!!!
i didnt make it. i didnt even gif every moment of christina's performance... im getting sick. whine whine. eat my rice, i know i know

SeethE at all hours at the mere thought of me clocking you!

SpoilerShow
get well soon soon :kiss:
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 20th, 2017, 9:40 pm

Natalie.
La.
Rose.

























[mention]R0K[/mention]
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 20617
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 50

November 20th, 2017, 9:43 pm

Razzi X wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 9:40 pm
Natalie.
La.
Rose.

























[mention]R0K[/mention]
Little Mix Want You To Want Me + I Wanna Dance With Somebody + Somebody . YouTube . Com
User avatar
Christian
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1622
Joined: 29 February 2016
Age: 26

November 20th, 2017, 10:22 pm

Sup Demi
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 20th, 2017, 10:29 pm

Christian wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 10:22 pm
Sup Demi

Hey fon[mention]selig.[/mention]
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 20th, 2017, 10:57 pm

WalkAway wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 9:43 pm
Razzi X wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 9:40 pm
Natalie.
La.
Rose.

























[mention]R0K[/mention]
Little Mix Want You To Want Me + I Wanna Dance With Somebody + Somebody . YouTube . Com

PSA: Kehlegendani is opening for Demi on tour!

talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 20617
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 50

November 20th, 2017, 11:00 pm

Christian wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 10:22 pm
Sup Demi
You never clarified you talking to yourself in that one thread

Image
User avatar
Christian
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1622
Joined: 29 February 2016
Age: 26

November 21st, 2017, 12:11 am

WalkAway wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 11:00 pm
Christian wrote:
November 20th, 2017, 10:22 pm
Sup Demi
You never clarified you talking to yourself in that one thread

Image

I love this country

U mad?
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11936
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 21st, 2017, 12:15 am

[mention]WalkAway[/mention]/[mention]Razzi X[/mention] which one of you always posts zachary and that white girl reactions. did you already discuss them?
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 21st, 2017, 12:33 am

dinvy wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 12:15 am
[mention]WalkAway[/mention]/[mention]Razzi X[/mention] which one of you always posts zachary and that white girl reactions. did you already discuss them?

Agree w/ most of these! He's a pretty big X fan too. HOWLING @ the "Selenam" clock :funny:
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 7362
Joined: 17 November 2016
Age: 28

November 21st, 2017, 4:53 am



[mention]WalkAway[/mention]

[mention]Razzi X[/mention] seethe bitch
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 21st, 2017, 3:30 pm

You know you miss your baby [mention]V[/mention]
And I can see that you think about [mention]AintNoOtherMe[/mention]

talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 21st, 2017, 9:57 pm

Official English version is here!

talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11936
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 21st, 2017, 10:18 pm

Razzi X wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 9:57 pm
Official English version is here!



i dont like when he sings notonyounotonyounotonyounotonyoumylove

Image
do you still want this avi size? might be a bit ugly
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 21st, 2017, 10:23 pm

dinvy wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 10:18 pm
Razzi X wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 9:57 pm
Official English version is here!



i dont like when he sings notonyounotonyounotonyounotonyoumylove

Image
do you still want this avi size? might be a bit ugly

Try it at least!
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15706
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

November 21st, 2017, 10:25 pm

Razzi X wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 12:33 am
dinvy wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 12:15 am
[mention]WalkAway[/mention]/[mention]Razzi X[/mention] which one of you always posts zachary and that white girl reactions. did you already discuss them?

Agree w/ most of these! He's a pretty big X fan too. HOWLING @ the "Selenam" clock :funny:
He has ONE video on X and he was only semi-impressed. And in this one he said she’s known for “screaming” :ziggy:
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11936
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 21st, 2017, 10:26 pm

can i cut the part with when she tells hal to go to hell? [mention]Razzi X[/mention]?
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 21st, 2017, 10:27 pm

Thunder, feel the thunder
Lightning and the thunder

Image
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 21st, 2017, 10:28 pm

dinvy wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 10:26 pm
can i cut the part with when she tells hal to go to hell? [mention]Razzi X[/mention]?

Absolutely not. It must stay for on / off again haters like [mention]Tina[/mention] to look at every once a while and seethE!
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11936
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 21st, 2017, 10:28 pm

Tina wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 10:25 pm
Razzi X wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 12:33 am

Agree w/ most of these! He's a pretty big X fan too. HOWLING @ the "Selenam" clock :funny:
He has ONE video on X and he was only semi-impressed. And in this one he said she’s known for “screaming” :ziggy:
is that jessica lange? i can give him a pass bc his overall grade of bop was good
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 21st, 2017, 10:49 pm

[mention]Music[/mention]

talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11936
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 21st, 2017, 10:50 pm

saudade!
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 21st, 2017, 10:51 pm

Razzi X wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 10:49 pm
[mention]Music[/mention]

Vem na maldade, com vontade
Chega, encosta em mim
Hoje eu quero e você sabe que eu gosto assim

Image
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 21st, 2017, 10:52 pm

dinvy wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 10:50 pm
saudade!

talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 11936
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

November 21st, 2017, 11:01 pm

[mention]BJORK_X-TINA[/mention]! do you like Echame La Culpa?
User avatar
BJORK_X-TINA
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3900
Joined: 10 March 2016
Age: 102

November 21st, 2017, 11:08 pm

dinvy wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 11:01 pm
@BJORK_X-TINA! do you like Echame La Culpa?

Image
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15706
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

November 21st, 2017, 11:10 pm

dinvy wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 10:28 pm
Tina wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 10:25 pm
He has ONE video on X and he was only semi-impressed. And in this one he said she’s known for “screaming” :ziggy:
is that jessica lange? i can give him a pass bc his overall grade of bop was good
Yeah, he kinda redeemed himself after admitting he enjoyed the performance.
User avatar
BJORK_X-TINA
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3900
Joined: 10 March 2016
Age: 102

November 21st, 2017, 11:10 pm


[mention]dinvy[/mention]
yasss demi looks so HOT
User avatar
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24193
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

November 21st, 2017, 11:14 pm

Tina wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 11:10 pm
dinvy wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 10:28 pm
is that jessica lange? i can give him a pass bc his overall grade of bop was good
Yeah, he kinda redeemed himself after admitting he enjoyed the performance.

If Zach's reaction video was converted into a Rotten Tomatoes score, would it be >70? :tellmemore:
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
User avatar
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 15706
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

November 21st, 2017, 11:19 pm

Razzi X wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 11:14 pm
Tina wrote:
November 21st, 2017, 11:10 pm
Yeah, he kinda redeemed himself after admitting he enjoyed the performance.

If Zach's reaction video was converted into a Rotten Tomatoes score, would it be >70? :tellmemore:
No, it would get an 85%, despite it being overrated :kiss:
Locked