The Official Demi Lovato Thread #D20: hopeless fountain Kingdom Come.

Cool for the summer (and every other season)...
Locked
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26520
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

OK so can we talk about how all our favs are literally simulslaying Pop radio rn :icant:

10. ZAYLOR, 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
11. JULIA MICHAELS, 'Issues' (+1)
18. HALSEY, 'Now or Never' (+2)
20. MGK f/ Holy, '@ My Worst' (-1)
23. MARIAN HILL, 'Down'
31. LADY GAGA, 'Quadrillion Reasons to Delete Your Favs!'
34. IMAGINE DRAGODS, 'Believer' (+1)
40. CHEAT CODES f/ Gandhi, 'No Promises'
44. LADY DEFENDERGA, 'The Cure' (+3)
single white female
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23491
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

Queen Razziberry wrote: OK so can we talk about how all our favs are literally simulslaying Pop radio rn :icant:

11. JULIA MICHAELS, 'Issues' (+1)
18. HALSEY, 'Now or Never' (+2)
20. MGK f/ Holy, '@ My Worst' (-1)
23. MARIAN HILL, 'Down'
34. IMAGINE DRAGODS, 'Believer' (+1)
40. CHEAT CODES f/ Gandhi, 'No Promises'
44. LADY DEFENDERGA, 'The Cure' (+3)
Believer climbing :icant:

Radioactive is still THAT bop.
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26520
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

WalkAway wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote: OK so can we talk about how all our favs are literally simulslaying Pop radio rn :icant:

11. JULIA MICHAELS, 'Issues' (+1)
18. HALSEY, 'Now or Never' (+2)
20. MGK f/ Holy, '@ My Worst' (-1)
23. MARIAN HILL, 'Down'
34. IMAGINE DRAGODS, 'Believer' (+1)
40. CHEAT CODES f/ Gandhi, 'No Promises'
44. LADY DEFENDERGA, 'The Cure' (+3)
Believer climbing :icant:

Radioactive is still THAT bop.
Halsaint well on her way to the top fucking ten. #Shooketh
single white female
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23491
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

SiXX wrote: Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting
Silence, this train runs off its tracks
Kiss me, try to fix it, could you just try to listen?
Hang up, give up, for the life of us we can't get back

ImageImageImage
You've got your demons and darling they all look like me

MY FAVE LYRICS AND VOCAL :icant:
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26520
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

Who needs iTunes when radio and streaming platforms (aka the two most relevant metrics) are DUCKING STANNING :icant: Haters just drank bleach.
Last edited by Razzi X on April 22nd, 2017, 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
single white female
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23491
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

SiXX wrote: Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting
Silence, this train runs off its tracks
Kiss me, try to fix it, could you just try to listen?
Hang up, give up, for the life of us we can't get back

ImageImageImage
THIS NIGHT IS FLAWLESS
DONT YOU LET T GO
IM WONDERSTRUCK
BLUSHING ALL THE WAY HOME
I WONDER IF YOU KNEW
I WAS ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU

*1000000 charmed gifs*
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23491
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

Queen Razziberry wrote: Who needs iTunes when radio and spotify (aka the two most relevant metrics) are DUCKING STANNING :icant: Haters just drank bleach.
We just need a streaming slay. It's rightfully becoming the best measure of GP loving a song and the charts are starting to reflect that.
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26520
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

Oh. My. Gawd :icant: Cerebral Halsey & [mention]SiXX[/mention] getting photographed on ha good side. I thought this day would never come :icant: and then me in the back kinda slaying!

Image
single white female
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26520
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

[mention]jorge.[/mention] :roll:  :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

single white female
User avatar
SiXX
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3432
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 8:17 pm
Age: 29

Queen Razziberry wrote: Oh. My. Gawd :icant: Cerebral Halsey & [mention]SiXX[/mention] getting photographed on ha good side. I thought this day would never come :icant: and then me in the back kinda slaying!

Image
Expose me a bit :icant:
User avatar
Cashmere
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4226
Joined: February 25th, 2016, 9:07 pm

WalkAway wrote:
SiXX wrote:



This song is slaying my life rn 

Image
FUCKING YES. Red has been deleting me a fucking LOT this past month.

Image
Red is truly an iconic masterpiece. 
this ain't for the best, my reputation has never been worse / so he must like me for me / we can't make any promises, now can we babe / but you can make me a drink
User avatar
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14310
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 8:54 pm
Age: 25

WOw Julia Michaels' Issues really held up after all this time!
avatar by dinvy!
User avatar
Ramon
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 4648
Joined: February 9th, 2017, 6:02 pm

Omg  :icant:


Image
FranzJoseph
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1461
Joined: February 25th, 2016, 4:17 pm
Age: 28



There's also this Canadian killing it
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16382
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:25 pm
Age: 32

Danced to Telepathy at 3am at a gay rave last night. #Bliss #iLoveMyLife #DancedAllNight #DoingItAgainTonight #HookingUpTonight


[IMG][/IMG]
Your ancestors!
Your tribe!
WhYt dick!
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26520
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

Ramon wrote: Omg  :icant:


Image
GODDESS 
single white female
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26520
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

Gagachella. Round Dos. Who's ducking ready?! [mention]love&music[/mention]

single white female
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26520
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

Rub [mention]London.[/mention]'s feet, [mention]Silence[/mention]'s hands, [mention]dinvy[/mention]'s legs
Let me take care of it, [mention]Gabe.[/mention]
Close your eyes, I'll sing your favorite song
I wrote [mention]Crystal Whore[/mention] this lullaby
Hush now [mention]XtinaDefender[/mention], don't you cry
Anything [mention]Martin[/mention] wants could not be wrong

Image
single white female
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26520
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

Holy shit she is actually a living walking breathing legend

single white female
User avatar
Watson
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 5608
Joined: February 25th, 2016, 4:20 pm
Age: 27

Queen Razziberry wrote: Holy shit she is actually a living walking breathing legend

dasdasdaskdsl did she really say that? :rip:
Christina Aguilera • The Pretty Reckless
Camila Cabello • Kelis • Harry Styles • Kali Uchis
The 1975 • Siobhán Donaghy • Green Day • Janet Jackson • Demi Lovato • Janelle Monáe
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23491
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

Queen Razziberry wrote: Rub [mention]London.[/mention]'s feet, [mention]Silence[/mention]'s hands, [mention]dinvy[/mention]'s legs
Let me take care of it, [mention]Gabe.[/mention]
Close your eyes, I'll sing your favorite song
I wrote [mention]Crystal Whore[/mention] this lullaby
Hush now [mention]R0K[/mention], don't you cry
Anything [mention]Martin[/mention] wants could not be wrong

Image
Drunkingly requested Touch at a wedding I was at last.l night lmao. Had to convince the DJ it was uptempo and I was like everyone wants me to request it :roll:

Ngl though it ducking L I T up the dance floor and everyone was fucking bopping! Me and Little Mix WON.
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23491
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

R0K wrote: Danced to Telepathy at 3am at a gay rave last night. #Bliss #iLoveMyLife #DancedAllNight #DoingItAgainTonight #HookingUpTonight


Image
See me post asap!
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23491
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

FranzJoseph wrote:

There's also this Canadian killing it
Pass me a barf bag.
User avatar
WalkAway
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 23491
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:01 pm
Age: 37

I legit think this is my worst hangover help
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16382
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 9:25 pm
Age: 32

I danced from 11pm to 8am :rip: I wore army boots out and after I left the second nightclub and finished dancing, I literally dumped pools of sweat out of each of my boots :icant: Twas a night of kissing, flirting & getting closer to acquaintances a bit, mini-dramatic moments running into a few EX's, making out with an EX from last year, and best of all making amazing beautiful moments with my BFFS whilst also making new friends. I'm on a total high right now :icant: I f💥cking won a lot. I love my life!
Your ancestors!
Your tribe!
WhYt dick!
User avatar
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14310
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 8:54 pm
Age: 25

R0K wrote: I danced from 11pm to 8am :rip:  I wore army boots out and after I left the second nightclub and finished dancing, I literally dumped pools of sweat out of each of my boots :icant: Twas a night of kissing, flirting & getting closer to acquaintances a bit, mini-dramatic moments running into a few EX's, making out with an EX from last year, and best of all making amazing beautiful moments with my BFFS whilst also making new friends. I'm on a total high right now :icant: I f💥cking won a lot. I love my life!
omg sound amazing!
avatar by dinvy!
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26520
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

WalkAway wrote: I legit think this is my worst hangover help
single white female
User avatar
KGBCA
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 3564
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 8:51 pm
Age: 31

Demi's boobs were on point yesterday! Making me wet in places I couldn't imagine. I love her.
User avatar
Razzi X
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26520
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 10:07 pm
Age: 31

:rip:

single white female
User avatar
KGBCA
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 3564
Joined: February 24th, 2016, 8:51 pm
Age: 31

Girls, Billboard mentioned that for the first time in 33 years a woman is not in the top 10. I is sad. :(
Locked