The Official Demi Lovato Thread #D17: GRAMMY Edition [A Reverse Warholian Experience!]; SORRY NOT SORRY OUT NOW

Cool for the summer (and every other season)...
Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:27 pm

Janelle wrote: Why isn't Adele allowed to fan girl over Beyonce?

She's allowed to, but ppl are also allowed to think she's doing too much.

And when she restarted the tribute performance because she off key again, cringe. 
“Keep the ass-kissing where it belongs, in the bedroom.” (RHOX.R) :p
IloveXtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:39 pm

if I had a billion ppl working on my album it would be a masterpiece too...
DevotionHURTS DC
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:42 pm

Tink. wrote: I think what gets me is how did you not think that Adele was going to win? Those awards were earmarked for her the minute 25 was released. She smashed the world with that album. So sorry you got in your feelings because Bey's crap didn't win. I mean reducing someone as talented & genuine as Adele to "a shock", "a surprise", "a upset", etc. REALLY? Like she wasn't worthy? GTFO.

Preach!
With more integrity than the entire music business combined ♥ Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless

特急列車乗っちゃって
ネバーランドに連れてって
一切合切奪ってよ​​​​​​​
DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Twenty1ne_Pilots wrote:
DNNY wrote:
Wow, I didn't know you were the Carter's therapist...
What??? Next time you quote me please make sense. 
It's not my fault if you don't get the obvious.
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera
Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:49 pm

now 25 has won many grammys
now it's time to release damn single and album Xtina sis
HylinianFighter
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:51 pm

IloveXtina wrote:if I had a billion ppl working on my album it would be a masterpiece too...
:funny:
"In order to effect great change, we need to look at how we can help those in our own communities as well as globally."
-Christina Maria Aguilera
IloveXtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Sapphire wrote: now 25 has won many grammys
now it's time to release damn single and album Xtina sis

!! Image
DevotionHURTS DC
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 9:03 pm

IloveXtina wrote: if I had a billion ppl working on my album it would be a masterpiece too...

Money can't buy you everything.
With more integrity than the entire music business combined ♥ Prettier than Rihanna ♥ Better singer than Yonka ♥ More iconic than Britney ♥ Edgier than P!nk ♥ More influential than JT ♥ Simply, effortless

特急列車乗っちゃって
ネバーランドに連れてって
一切合切奪ってよ​​​​​​​
Sofia.Aguilera
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 9:05 pm

My 2018 prediction: Xtina will sweep the Grammy major categories, winning all 3 awards amd beating Beyonce once again. Solange and yonk's minions will once again pull a race card.

2019 prediction: ROTY/SOTY win for X.
IloveXtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 9:05 pm

DevotionHURTS wrote:
IloveXtina wrote: if I had a billion ppl working on my album it would be a masterpiece too...

& this reply made sense how?
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Merken[/font]
DevotionHURTS DC
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 9:08 pm

IloveXtina wrote:
DevotionHURTS wrote:

& this reply made sense how?
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Merken[/font]

Yonkers has paid her way to the top. Basically.

特急列車乗っちゃって
ネバーランドに連れてって
一切合切奪ってよ​​​​​​​
NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 9:10 pm

Mariah, Eminem, GaGa and Kanye were all nominated for AOTY 3 times as the lead artist and never won either.

The Beatles, Beck and Whitney both won after their 3rd nomination. The chances seem to get very slim if you don't get it by the 3rd nomination. As we know with GaGa power can change drastically.
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed
Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Dranks is on me"
Yeah, the dranks are on me
I said, "Now go and take a shot on me"

- Jhené Aiko, Sativa
Butterfly
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 10:25 pm

Sofia.Aguilera wrote: My 2018 prediction: Xtina will sweep the Grammy major categories, winning all 3 awards amd beating Beyonce once again. Solange and yonk's minions will once again pull a race card.

2019 prediction: ROTY/SOTY win for X.
Sounds good!
NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Who is this Joy Villa girl who is sitting at #1 on iTunes album chart for wearing a Pro-Trump dress? Is she that amazing or are all the racists fangirling over her?
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed
Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Dranks is on me"
Yeah, the dranks are on me
I said, "Now go and take a shot on me"

- Jhené Aiko, Sativa
Twenty1ne_Pilots
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 10:56 pm

DNNY wrote:
Twenty1ne_Pilots wrote: What??? Next time you quote me please make sense. 
It's not my fault if you don't get the obvious.

Your comment was just stupid. A lame attempt at trying to be a smart ass. 
YourBody1
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 10:58 pm

she is allowed to...but is the time when you are accepting an award for Album of the Year really the time to do it? if i were ANY of the people who worked on that album i would feel extremely offput by that. Its disrespectful to everyone who tirelessly worked on 25. its just tacky and feeds into this misconception that the grammys are racist. As others have pointed out, Pissade is a shitty album, and black/minority artists win big awards often. Hell, did a black artist not just win Best New Artist? and a rapper at that. BedBathandBeYAWNsay and her family are the most pretentious, narcissistic,  and entitled pieces of chit i have ever seen. Rihallah (who i also dislike) was shockingly the class-act of the night. BeYAWNsay should take notes from ha. 
Janelle trahnz
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 11:28 pm

YourBody1 wrote:

she is allowed to...but is the time when you are accepting an award for Album of the Year really the time to do it? if i were ANY of the people who worked on that album i would feel extremely offput by that. Its disrespectful to everyone who tirelessly worked on 25. its just tacky and feeds into this misconception that the grammys are racist. As others have pointed out, Pissade is a shitty album, and black/minority artists win big awards often. Hell, did a black artist not just win Best New Artist? and a rapper at that. BedBathandBeYAWNsay and her family are the most pretentious, narcissistic,  and entitled pieces of chit i have ever seen. Rihallah (who i also dislike) was shockingly the class-act of the night. BeYAWNsay should take notes from ha. 

I don't remember Beyonce being ungrateful during Adele's speech. Clearly Adele perceived Lemonade (as a whole, not just the audio album) had more impact than 25, especially with the political climate of today with the BLM movement and such.

At the end of the day Adele spoke what was on her mind whether or not she knew how the headlines would go the next day.
:music:
badgalriri
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 11:37 pm

YourBody1 wrote:

:bulb:
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 11:38 pm

Janelle wrote:
YourBody1 wrote:

I don't remember Beyonce being ungrateful during Adele's speech. Clearly Adele perceived Lemonade (as a whole, not just the audio album) had more impact than 25, especially with the political climate of today with the BLM movement and such.

At the end of the day Adele spoke what was on her mind whether or not she knew how the headlines would go the next day.
:bulb:

And close thread.
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
czr187
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 11:54 pm

People still feeling salty about Adele prasing Beyonce?
and claiming she did it for some PC reason as if she never praised her before....?
Time for some to log off tbh.
ʎɹɔ oʇ ʇɟǝl sɹɐǝʇ ou
velveta24
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 14th, 2017, 1:40 am

Adele was annoying last night and I generally like her.
peggyboo69
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 14th, 2017, 1:45 am

czr187 wrote: People still feeling salty about Adele prasing Beyonce?
and claiming she did it for some PC reason as if she never praised her before....?
Time for some to log off tbh.

She looks a lot like AMA2013Tina's chunky cousin here <3 
George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 14th, 2017, 7:55 am

Adele was embarrassing. As a British musician it is a big accomplishment to clinch such a prestigious award, and to sweep the board. Amy Winehouse invigorated the British music scene by doing the same feat.

She didn't just praise Beyoncé, she was embarrassingly obsequious about a woman who already owns 20 something GRAMMYs.
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 14th, 2017, 7:39 pm

I am a telepathic
wasted zombie skinny legend
born in Havana, residing in Malibu
and making no promises in my life.
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 16th, 2017, 8:28 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
WalkAway wrote:

We have so much planned for this event Sunday. Can't wait to unveil a true reverse warholian experience! Stay perched girls!

Cackling!

Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 17th, 2017, 3:14 am

Change the title back wtf!!!!
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 6th, 2017, 12:15 am

Maleficent wrote: Change the title back wtf!!!!

no