The Official Demi Lovato Thread #D17: GRAMMY Edition [A Reverse Warholian Experience!]; SORRY NOT SORRY OUT NOW

Cool for the summer (and every other season)...
Urayoan
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 1:14 pm

Lmao so Adele wanted to "share" her Grammy with Beyoncé.

It's like that time Sam Smith losed his because he told he was giving it to her had he win it.

Now I get that speech she knew it.
Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 1:15 pm

NewAgenda wrote:
DarkXtina wrote:
Wasn't her fault a microphone fell into the piano chords last year and the production was screwed up this year. I guess its Metallica's fault that their mic didn't work tonight too? 

She's fucked up for more than just those two Grammy performances. She's nothing special. Waiting for her to fall into oblivion like Norah Jones after this album.
Hold your breath until it happens
backtobasics9000
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 1:20 pm

Ardent wrote:World star. The coments about beyonce are vicious. The tides are turning on that bitch. Yasssss
I think people are getting tried of her gimmicks

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 1:33 pm

Urayoan wrote: Lmao so Adele wanted to "share" her Grammy with Beyoncé.

It's like that time Sam Smith losed his because he told he was giving it to her had he win it.

Now I get that speech she knew it.

Sam is also a Bey stan :fan:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
JACQS
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 1:36 pm

Tink. wrote: Anyhow I am a bit annoyed at Adele. I think it would be nice to give Bey some props in her speech...

Next time don't even submit your shit if you are basically gonna Kayne your own damn self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree!

Enviado de meu Moto G Play usando Tapatalk

Fighter since august 28, 2003
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 1:38 pm

Ardent wrote: Why are people trying it with Rih? Like she isn't the most powerful name in music for the last 3 years running... y'all need to have a seat especially those that stan for lessors like Demi who will be forgotten long after Rih ratchets up her 50th hot 100. Lmfaoo

Interesting choice of words  :roll:
Tink.
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 2:04 pm

BYC wrote:[center]Mama Tink was infront of the TV like "Bitch what did you just say" :rip:[/center]
Nah I think it hit me later when I was reading comments etc.I was still too busy laughing my ass off when it was happening.

DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 2:07 pm

London. wrote:I love how someone can take THEIR social media feed and make it speak for the "masses" :fan:
Drag a bit miss London Kelly
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera
LegendX REIGN
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 2:12 pm

Tink. wrote: Oh FFS. Not Bey/Rih again. Are they the grown version of Brit/X?

Anyhow I am a bit annoyed at Adele. I think it would be nice to give Bey some props in her speech and I know she's a fan but girl you doing to damm much. Next time don't even submit your shit if you are basically gonna Kayne your own damn self.

All of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Formerly known as ILuvX
Heretostay23
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 3:42 pm

LegendX wrote:
Tink. wrote: Oh FFS. Not Bey/Rih again. Are they the grown version of Brit/X?

Anyhow I am a bit annoyed at Adele. I think it would be nice to give Bey some props in her speech and I know she's a fan but girl you doing to damm much. Next time don't even submit your shit if you are basically gonna Kayne your own damn self.

Even my roommate was like "why are wee feeding beyonces ego? What's wrong with her?"

I was even taken a back. Give props to your peers but shit like you said she sounded like Kanye west for Christ sake.
Then beys crocodile tears and jay standing there like "thank you, thank you Adele."

It was a beyonce fest at the Grammys and  seeing all the comment on social media you can tell people are kinda over it.
Tink.
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 3:51 pm

I think what gets me is how did you not think that Adele was going to win? Those awards were earmarked for her the minute 25 was released. She smashed the world with that album. So sorry you got in your feelings because Bey's crap didn't win. I mean reducing someone as talented & genuine as Adele to "a shock", "a surprise", "a upset", etc. REALLY? Like she wasn't worthy? GTFO.
George
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 4:01 pm

Tink. wrote: I mean reducing someone as talented & genuine as Adele to "a shock", "a surprise", "a upset", etc. REALLY? Like she wasn't worthy? GTFO.

Too see Adele reduce herself like that was just sad and embarrassing IMO. Wonder if it will affect her potential future GRAMMY wins. 
DC10
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 4:06 pm

Riri turning up to do nothing but have a good time, look flawless and grab some headlines. Well damn if I'd be mad if Xtina did the same thing just to get her face out there.

Also, Adele's speech about Beyoncé was a bit much. I love Bey but the hype and arse kissing around her is ridiculous!
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 4:12 pm

DNNY wrote:
London. wrote:I love how someone can take THEIR social media feed and make it speak for the "masses" :fan:
Drag a bit miss London Kelly

Cackling!
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
Necessity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 4:12 pm

Luv2LuvUxxx wrote:
Necessity wrote:

Ari didn't perform or attend.

I'm kinda baffled tho, that she didn't win pop VOCAL album ?? I get that Adele is super popular but 25 over DW in vocals ? Or Adele's vocals in general over Ariana ??  o_O

Yeah Pop VOCAL album doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the vocals. This became apparent to me when Stripped lost this same award to Justified and B2B lost to John Mayer's album. I was like yeah this can't be down to the vocals :roll:

ikr.
I don't even see the point of the inclusion of the word vocal/the category in it self if it's basically the AOTY category.. ?? 

Anyway, good for miss Adele singing woman, she really is in her own league. How long till we'll see someone of her magnitude of success&universal likability again ?
love&music
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 4:16 pm

The GP on twitter was tired of Beyonce Virgin Mary performance, it was all EGO. A lot of people where asking why Goedele was praising that shit!

Thank God, the GP open their eyers, no doubts why Sandcastles if flopping... her albums are not good and are pure hype.
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 4:46 pm

I love Tandele :cry:
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 4:47 pm

[center]Adele chose to make her speech about Beyonce and somehow y'all still make that Beys fault[/center]

[center]Image[/center]
If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
Twenty1ne_Pilots
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 7:23 pm

DNNY wrote:
Twenty1ne_Pilots wrote:Is anyone else tired of Beyoncé's mom tiring so hard to live vicariously through both her daughters fame.
Wow, I didn't know you were the Carter's therapist...
What??? Next time you quote me please make sense. 
IloveXtina
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 7:48 pm

Jesus f*ckin Christ! I just wanna watch the performances! -_- where can I find videos when I don't live in the States?
Why is life in Europe so hard?
peggyboo69
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 7:54 pm

LMAO Let me befriend T!nk in the after life.
ISlayForX
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 7:56 pm

Adele slayed, she deserved her awards. Beyonce knew she was not going to win hence the golden script was used during her acceptance speech. Rihanna was giving me life, Demi and Tori but Bruno owned everyone last night.
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:03 pm

ISlayForX wrote: Adele slayed, she deserved her awards. Beyonce knew she was not going to win hence the golden script was used during her acceptance speech. Rihanna was giving me life, Demi and Tori but Bruno owned everyone last night.
[center]
Demi and Tori were a mess. Bruno, Adele, and Bey slayed. Honorable mention to Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood. That's it. [/center]
You done lost your mind
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:11 pm

BYC wrote:
ISlayForX wrote: Adele slayed, she deserved her awards. Beyonce knew she was not going to win hence the golden script was used during her acceptance speech. Rihanna was giving me life, Demi and Tori but Bruno owned everyone last night.
[center]
Demi and Tori were a mess. Bruno, Adele, and Bey slayed. Honorable mention to Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood. That's it. [/center]

*neg reps*
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
LegendX REIGN
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:12 pm

Heretostay23 wrote:
LegendX wrote:

Even my roommate was like "why are wee feeding beyonces ego? What's wrong with her?"

I was even taken a back. Give props to your peers but shit like you said she sounded like Kanye west for Christ sake.
Then beys crocodile tears and jay standing there like "thank you, thank you Adele."

It was a beyonce fest at the Grammys and  seeing all the comment on social media you can tell people are kinda over it.
I'm over Bey at this point, people act like the world revolve around her. If you take away all of the videos, the songs from the Lemonade album sound just like every other dance pop song Beyonce has been making since 2003 imo. And I cringed every time Adele stroked Bey's ego, I was like girl if you don't stfu with all that. Still love Adele though. 
Formerly known as ILuvX
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:13 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
*neg reps*
[center]
Sorry boo. Her outfit was cute though :rip:[/center]
You done lost your mind
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
ISlayForX
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:15 pm

Demi was trying to outyelp everybody :nc:
Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:17 pm

Adele's ass kissing is too much! She's so Hollywood now.
“Keep the ass-kissing where it belongs, in the bedroom.” (RHOX.R) :p
Janelle trahnz
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:19 pm

Why isn't Adele allowed to fan girl over Beyonce?
:music:
ISlayForX
Reactions:

February 13th, 2017, 8:21 pm

Because lemonade is not the perfection they claim it is.