The Official Demi Lovato Thread #D13: O U I J A || Origin of Fat

Cool for the summer (and every other season)...
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 7:47 pm

RAZZI CHECK PMS
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 8:10 pm

WalkAway wrote:RAZZI CHECK PMS

i'm no sweet dream but i'm a hell of a night
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 8:23 pm

Watch the video. Second post down. 

https://www.facebook.com/MileyCyrus/?fref=ts

I'm sorry, but... 

:roll: :roll: 
Allure
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 8:29 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:Watch the video. Second post down. 

I'm sorry, but... 

don't wanna click but is that her crying over donald trump?
saw it earlier on justjared and i SCREAMED!
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 8:33 pm

Allure wrote:

I'm sorry, but... 

don't wanna click but is that her crying over donald trump?
saw it earlier on justjared and i SCREAMED!

Yes lmfao. Azealia is also doing the utmost on social media. She really should sing the inaugural NA w/ ha signature vogue beat twist. Could regenerate mild interest in her non-existent career. Plus, her singing voice is actually great! :O
Last edited by Razzi X OUTSOLD on November 9th, 2016, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 8:33 pm

WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 8:34 pm

I'm sorry, but... 

Am screaming at these celeb meltdowns! :roll:
Music
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 8:35 pm

[youtube]j7K_TpeP2LE[/youtube]
GET'EM GET'EM GET'EM
MASTER OF HIDDEN MESSAGES
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 8:36 pm

The new thread is open. #MIGRATE
DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 8:39 pm

I'm crying at the title thread, just noticed it :funny:
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera
Allure
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 9th, 2016, 8:46 pm

Music wrote:[youtube]j7K_TpeP2LE[/youtube]
GET'EM GET'EM GET'EM

love this better than original don't tell
@Lord
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

November 10th, 2016, 10:48 am

Xtinatic wrote:I see this thread is FLOPPING without the mentions

Fastest closing DEMI thread on X.Red. You lost!
Allure
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

November 11th, 2016, 12:00 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Razzi X OUTSOLD
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 15th, 2017, 11:36 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
[center]INSPIRED BY TRUE EVENTS[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]It was a dreary, misty night at 11pm on All Hallows Eve. Frankie had been missing for ages on XR so @WalkAway, @Queen Razziberry, @R0K and sidekick @dinvy called for a seance and gathered at @Dirrty the Witch's favela while she was vacationing in the ban log. @Dirrty's abode lay on top of a nexus of magical voodoo energy that the four wished to draw power from in order to commune with the spirit realm to help locate Frankie. The shack was liberally scented with burning Frankincense and Melanie Martinez's Crybaby Milk to strengthen the spell.[/center]

[center]Walky, dressed to the nines complete with a mink cap, brought out the Ouija Board and the four gathered around. The group began the ceremony with an offering of sacrificial lamb (@Lord) his fat pleased the spirits before beginning the ritual. @dinvy led the foursome with the "Find a Lost Stan" chant which resulted in @Silence. @R0K quickly took charge and led the group in a summoning hymn at exactly midnight, pleading for a response.[/center]

[center]"As friends we gather, hearts are true. Spirits near, we call to you a bit!" [/center]

[center]Power of the Demigods rise[/center]
[center]Vocals echoing across the skies[/center]
[center]Frankie come to us who call you near[/center]
[center]Come to us and settle here[/center]
[center]Blood to blood, I summon thee[/center]
[center]Cameron Frye, return to me! [/center]

[center]"Frankie."[/center]

[center]"FRANKIE."[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]The Ouija Board immediately began to quake as the spirits confirmed Frankie was indeed missing, but luckily still alive and in grave danger if they didn't act upon the spirits' instructions FAT. Razziberry asked, "Spirit, what is your name?" -- a long pause followed -- and a shrill woman's voice (only audible to clairvoyant Razzi at the time) advised her to peek through the planchette to confirm an identity. Frightened beyond her wits, she glanced:[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]"Oh, thank @Godtina!" she exclaimed. The apparition was none other than that of ex-communicated fallen Urban aLD member @superglowy. He attested Frankie's safety, and spilled tea on a man being held captive on @Miguel's family yacht The Poseidemi that was headed straight into the eye of a tropical storm chock full of wig removing gales, leg breaking shockwaves, and bludgeoning blasts! Could it be Frankie?! They had to rescue him and all those innocent passengers before it was too late!!!11 The quartet made haste and set out for Peru next day to board the ship as per the spirit's request, dressed head-to-toe in slutty Halloween attire. Captain Migrass was throwing another one of his lavish yacht parties. The night was actually fuQn L I T , and even XR straights @aiden and @FranzJuanita could not resist throwing their ashy wigs on the dancefloor to a krute B00P or two! [/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Razzi then introduced Walky onstage to distract and engage the crowd in a flop-pop girl singalong marathon from Little Mix all the way through to Victoria Duffield :rip: as the others frantically searched every nook and cranny of the ship for Frankie. Hours passed and still no sign of him or his fat! [/center]

[center][youtube]7U3_flPsWuc[/youtube][/center]

[center]What the Demons didn't know, however, was that the seance was staged by an underground secret satanic society of mod lurkers and anonymous reporters (rumored to be lead by @PennyRae and @Hudson Winters) who had tricked the Demons into believing Frankie was missing in order to round up the gang under one roof and collectively delete all their accounts!! One of their own (@Allure) had betrayed them, offering exclusive bits of Demi intel to the mods behind their backs. [/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]The spirit had also falsely promised an MTV SCREAM cast meet & greet (slay Audrey!) / televised 'Kingdom Come/Wildfire/Cool For The Summer' 2016 AMA medley performance (Feat. Iggy Azalea) and subsequent servicing of a fourth Godfident single to Pop/CHR/Rhythmic/Hot AC radio stations in return for their help. Razzi learned of the scheme via an anonymous tip left in her inbox by a certain kangaroo mod, but could not inform her fellow comrades in time before the storm's initial impact. It wasn't long before the clock struck midnight and all sweet hell broke loose a bit:[/center]

[center]#DemonsAreOverParty[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]gif cred: @Martin :kiss: [/center]

[center]"The waves keep on crashing on me for some reason!" KGBCA wailed.[/center]

[center]No sooner than, a halo of very bright white light came crashing through the main hall doors and a beautiful yellow-haired figure emerged from the mist.[/center]

[center]"Who is that?" BJORK-XTINA asked. [/center]

[center]ImageImageImage[/center]

[center]A disheveled @R0K shrieked, "The perfect combination of beauty and talent!" [/center]

[center]Demetria had come back from her media break to avert this pop emergency, and personally assist her XR cult following on their mission. T!na and NotMyselfTonightX simultaneously sharted! She began to sing the opening lyrics to 'Body Say', segueing quickly into a show stopping rendition of fan favorite 'Lionheart' !! [/center]

[center]Godmi DID THAT. SHITLENA IS SH00K. EVERYONE LOST [/kylie jenner][/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]The malignant spirit of superglowy had finally been vanquished!! Confident rose like 100 spots on iTunes, and @xtina10 returned all four Glory copies to cvs. Raven contemplated deleting ha account, while budget transvestite @jorge. admitted to hoaxing the alleged DDOS attack as a sham attempt at throwing our beloved franchise under the bus! Mentions were never coming back, but are immortalized forever in our hearts. The crowds quickly reconvened and partied and bullshit deep into the night inside the ship wreckage.[/center]

[center]Evil lost and talent won! Mods lost! @The Queen is literally SH00K!![/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Although one burning question still lingered in people's minds: Where was Frankie?[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]FUQN TO BE CONTINUED[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

Cackling! [Mention]WalkAway[/mention]

D19 should be a continuation of this OP!
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

March 15th, 2017, 11:51 pm

:roll:
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

March 15th, 2017, 11:54 pm

Queen Razziberry wrote:
I'm sorry, but... 

Ok bitch get in here right fucking now. Am seriously shook at this future predicting thread. dsgjlahusiwjokqpDMLFJNADGHSULIOK
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:

March 15th, 2017, 11:58 pm

WalkAway wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote:
I'm sorry, but... 

Ok bitch get in here right fucking now. Am seriously shook at this future predicting thread. dsgjlahusiwjokqpDMLFJNADGHSULIOK

So am enjoying a quick episode of iZombie season 2 when all of a sudden a familiar tune pops up:

CASTLE - HALSEY. RIGHT WHEN H2 IS ANNOUNCED.

Am sonically slain so I come to X.Red to let you all know the good news and how Halsey is on just about every entertainment soundtrack of the past fuckign two years!

MEANWHILE, you randomly decide to bump this thread. ANd let's just sh00t down the list a bit!:

1. Charmed witch spells aka #D19 preview
2. Me just thinking how @CAmeron Frye is MIA again
3. A Sims reference came up irl about being able to seance :icant:
4. MENTIONS.GIF

I mean... life imitates art. We predict the future yet again. Iconic thread OP and it's going to be continued. LIKE we fucking won a lot!
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 16th, 2017, 12:36 am

Queen Razziberry wrote:
Queen Razziberry wrote:
[center]INSPIRED BY TRUE EVENTS[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]It was a dreary, misty night at 11pm on All Hallows Eve. Frankie had been missing for ages on XR so @WalkAway, @Queen Razziberry, @R0K and sidekick @dinvy called for a seance and gathered at @Dirrty the Witch's favela while she was vacationing in the ban log. @Dirrty's abode lay on top of a nexus of magical voodoo energy that the four wished to draw power from in order to commune with the spirit realm to help locate Frankie. The shack was liberally scented with burning Frankincense and Melanie Martinez's Crybaby Milk to strengthen the spell.[/center]

[center]Walky, dressed to the nines complete with a mink cap, brought out the Ouija Board and the four gathered around. The group began the ceremony with an offering of sacrificial lamb (@Lord) his fat pleased the spirits before beginning the ritual. @dinvy led the foursome with the "Find a Lost Stan" chant which resulted in @Silence. @R0K quickly took charge and led the group in a summoning hymn at exactly midnight, pleading for a response.[/center]

[center]"As friends we gather, hearts are true. Spirits near, we call to you a bit!" [/center]

[center]Power of the Demigods rise[/center]
[center]Vocals echoing across the skies[/center]
[center]Frankie come to us who call you near[/center]
[center]Come to us and settle here[/center]
[center]Blood to blood, I summon thee[/center]
[center]Cameron Frye, return to me! [/center]

[center]"FRANKIE."[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]The Ouija Board immediately began to quake as the spirits confirmed Frankie was indeed missing, but luckily still alive and in grave danger if they didn't act upon the spirits' instructions FAT. Razziberry asked, "Spirit, what is your name?" -- a long pause followed -- and a shrill woman's voice (only audible to clairvoyant Razzi at the time) advised her to peek through the planchette to confirm an identity. Frightened beyond her wits, she glanced:[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]"Oh, thank @Godtina!" she exclaimed. The apparition was none other than that of ex-communicated fallen Urban aLD member @superglowy. He attested Frankie's safety, and spilled tea on a man being held captive on @Miguel's family yacht The Poseidemi that was headed straight into the eye of a tropical storm chock full of wig removing gales, leg breaking shockwaves, and bludgeoning blasts! Could it be Frankie?! They had to rescue him and all those innocent passengers before it was too late!!!11 The quartet made haste and set out for Peru next day to board the ship as per the spirit's request, dressed head-to-toe in slutty Halloween attire. Captain Migrass was throwing another one of his lavish yacht parties. The night was actually fuQn L I T , and even XR straights @aiden and @FranzJuanita could not resist throwing their ashy wigs on the dancefloor to a krute B00P or two! [/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Razzi then introduced Walky onstage to distract and engage the crowd in a flop-pop girl singalong marathon from Little Mix all the way through to Victoria Duffield :rip: as the others frantically searched every nook and cranny of the ship for Frankie. Hours passed and still no sign of him or his fat! [/center]

[center][youtube]7U3_flPsWuc[/youtube][/center]

[center]What the Demons didn't know, however, was that the seance was staged by an underground secret satanic society of mod lurkers and anonymous reporters (rumored to be lead by @PennyRae and @Hudson Winters) who had tricked the Demons into believing Frankie was missing in order to round up the gang under one roof and collectively delete all their accounts!! One of their own (@Allure) had betrayed them, offering exclusive bits of Demi intel to the mods behind their backs. [/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]The spirit had also falsely promised an MTV SCREAM cast meet & greet (slay Audrey!) / televised 'Kingdom Come/Wildfire/Cool For The Summer' 2016 AMA medley performance (Feat. Iggy Azalea) and subsequent servicing of a fourth Godfident single to Pop/CHR/Rhythmic/Hot AC radio stations in return for their help. Razzi learned of the scheme via an anonymous tip left in her inbox by a certain kangaroo mod, but could not inform her fellow comrades in time before the storm's initial impact. It wasn't long before the clock struck midnight and all sweet hell broke loose a bit:[/center]

[center]#DemonsAreOverParty[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]gif cred: @Martin :kiss: [/center]

[center]"The waves keep on crashing on me for some reason!" KGBCA wailed.[/center]

[center]No sooner than, a halo of very bright white light came crashing through the main hall doors and a beautiful yellow-haired figure emerged from the mist.[/center]

[center]"Who is that?" BJORK-XTINA asked. [/center]

[center]ImageImageImage[/center]

[center]A disheveled @R0K shrieked, "The perfect combination of beauty and talent!" [/center]

[center]Demetria had come back from her media break to avert this pop emergency, and personally assist her XR cult following on their mission. T!na and NotMyselfTonightX simultaneously sharted! She began to sing the opening lyrics to 'Body Say', segueing quickly into a show stopping rendition of fan favorite 'Lionheart' !! [/center]

[center]Godmi DID THAT. SHITLENA IS SH00K. EVERYONE LOST [/kylie jenner][/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]The malignant spirit of superglowy had finally been vanquished!! Confident rose like 100 spots on iTunes, and @xtina10 returned all four Glory copies to cvs. Raven contemplated deleting ha account, while budget transvestite @jorge. admitted to hoaxing the alleged DDOS attack as a sham attempt at throwing our beloved franchise under the bus! Mentions were never coming back, but are immortalized forever in our hearts. The crowds quickly reconvened and partied and bullshit deep into the night inside the ship wreckage.[/center]

[center]Evil lost and talent won! Mods lost! @The Queen is literally SH00K!![/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]Although one burning question still lingered in people's minds: Where was Frankie?[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

[center]FUQN TO BE CONTINUED[/center]

[center]Image[/center]

Cackling! [Mention]WalkAway[/mention]

D19 should be a continuation of this OP!

Lol yes! This was such an epic post. Also, I'm considering going back to my signature style of holding certain parts of my posts. 
Last edited by R0K on March 16th, 2017, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
It’s time to
talk strategy
and put our
‘Kellyanne thinking headsets’ on...
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 16th, 2017, 12:40 am

[mention]Queen Razziberry[/mention] That OP was E P I C. :funny:! Walky please continue it!

Sidenote, after reading that again, am seriously considering going back to my signature 2013-2015 style of bolding certain parts of my posts for added effect.
It’s time to
talk strategy
and put our
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 16th, 2017, 12:45 am

The spirit had also falsely promised an MTV SCREAM cast meet & greet (slay Audrey!) / televised 'Kingdom Come/Wildfire/Cool For The Summer' 2016 AMA medley performance (Feat. Iggy Azalea) and subsequent servicing of a fourth Godfident single to Pop/CHR/Rhythmic/Hot AC radio stations in return for their help

I fucking cannot :funny: !!!!!!!
It’s time to
talk strategy
and put our