walkaway

Cool for the summer (and every other season)...
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 10:34 pm

Music wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 10:27 pm
Razzi X

lmao! :rip:
Got my meet & greet tickets for July in Montreal :shook:

[mention]LittleMonkey[/mention] [mention]Melissa[/mention] [mention]Jimmyboy[/mention] [mention]DNNY[/mention] [mention]Watson[/mention]
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
LittleMonkey
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 10:35 pm

Razzi X wrote:
Music wrote:
Razzi X

[mention]LittleMonkey[/mention] [mention]Melissa[/mention] [mention]Jimmyboy[/mention] [mention]DNNY[/mention] [mention]Watson[/mention]
Kill Me, so jealous. I've been considering Michigan because it's closer
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 10:42 pm

LittleMonkey wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 10:35 pm
Razzi X wrote:

Kill Me, so jealous. I've been considering Michigan because it's closer
Am planning a qt Mtl weeknd getaway from July the [mention]sixx[/mention]th to the tenth. Otherwise would consider going w/ THE boy back home in Michigan [mention]Kitana[/mention] himself on his home turf!
Last edited by Razzi X TABS on April 30th, 2018, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 10:43 pm

Razzi X wrote:
Music wrote:
Razzi X

OMG!!!! :shook:
DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 11:13 pm

Razzi X wrote:
Music wrote:
Razzi X

Why do you keep winning this much sis? :shook:
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 11:14 pm

Watching her director’s cut YouTube documentary right now!
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 11:29 pm

Razzi X wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 9:59 pm
Check out this Twitter thread. Some interesting stuff! [mention]Music[/mention] [mention]Kitana[/mention] [mention]Creek[/mention] [mention]DNNY[/mention] [mention]MartinE[/mention]

LG[mention]SIXX[/mention] is coming :tellmemore:

All I got from this is that she’s working with Bloodpop. Just hope she’s not working with Mark Ronson again :rip: she should try recruiting SOPHIE for her next album.
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 11:46 pm

King [mention]WalkAway[/mention] is DEAD.
SpoilerShow

After years spent climbing the ranks from a plebian in the Suburban and Urban groups, WalkAway recentney made a meteoric rise to the top of a new power clique, The Demons, alongside Queen [mention]Razzi X[/mention]. However, the harder one rises, the harder one falls as WalkAway found out. King WalkAway had made a copious number of enemies on the rise to the throne which had played a part in his ascension but also led to his tragic demise. With the king gone, a power struggle took hold in Demi.Red with flunkies [mention]Watson[/mention], [mention]AintNoOtherMe[/mention], [mention]NotMyselfTonightX[/mention], [mention]SPM[/mention], [mention]D'avi[/mention], [mention]ziggy[/mention], [mention]Kitana[/mention], and [mention]dinvy[/mention] battling for the absent throne.

After [mention]sixx[/mention] weeks of deliberaton, WalkAway’s close friend, AintNoOtherMe, has emerged victorious and assumed the position of new King to rule alongside Queen Razzi X and Chief Priest [mention]R0K[/mention]. Together, the Demon Trinity seeks to regain their foothold on Xtina.Red against the long established Urbans and emergent Royals. However, another looming threat has materialized on the horizon and looks to shake up the Demon World…

So by the command of me your Queen Razzi X, you are each summoned to be present at the 42nd Demi Lovato thread on the 2nd day of May, 2018 in celebration of HA majesty AintNoOtherMe's coronation.

Kraft services are to be provided by [mention]London.[/mention]
Last edited by Razzi X TABS on May 1st, 2018, 12:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 11:47 pm

Kitana wrote:
Razzi X wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 9:59 pm
Check out this Twitter thread. Some interesting stuff! [mention]Music[/mention] [mention]Kitana[/mention] [mention]Creek[/mention] [mention]DNNY[/mention] [mention]MartinE[/mention]

LG[mention]SIXX[/mention] is coming :tellmemore:

All I got from this is that she’s working with Bloodpop. Just hope she’s not working with Mark Ronson again :rip: she should try recruiting SOPHIE for her next album.
The era will allegedney kickstart at the Met Gala this month :shook:
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 11:48 pm

ew
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 11:55 pm

Im SO obsessed with Only Forever. I’m so mad it wasn’t released as a single. So is she done with the album campaign? Any news FATS?
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2018, 11:57 pm

MAMACITA wrote:
Im SO obsessed with Only Forever. I’m so mad it wasn’t released as a single. So is she done with the album campaign? Any news FATS?
Rumor has it.mp3 a 'Games' rent-a-rapper remix is on its way. Music video shot in Hong Kong earlier this month.
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 12:02 am

[mention]WalkAway[/mention] was ugly
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
MAMACITA bae
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 12:02 am

Razzi X wrote:
April 30th, 2018, 11:57 pm
MAMACITA wrote:
Rumor has it.mp3 a 'Games' rent-a-rapper remix is on its way. Music video shot in Hong Kong earlier this month.
GAMES? :rip: I Mean its a cute song but seriously? She’s gonna sit on Only Forever? It’s her Touch It.
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 12:03 am

congrats [mention]AintNoOtherMe[/mention]

Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

Kitana wrote:
congrats [mention]AintNoOtherMe[/mention]

From one understudy to the next.

A true Warholian experience! [/Razzi X]
Kitana maria
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 12:06 am

Razzi X wrote:
Kitana wrote:
She should keep it until the end of the year so
1) she doesn’t coincide with christian
2) it can serve as cross-promo for A Star Is Born
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 12:09 am

Razzi X wrote:
SpoilerShow

After years spent climbing the ranks from a plebian in the Suburban and Urban groups, WalkAway recentney made a meteoric rise to the top of a new power clique, The Demons, alongside Queen [mention]Razzi X[/mention]. However, the harder one rises, the harder one falls as WalkAway found out. King WalkAway had made a copious number of enemies on the rise to the throne which had played a part in his ascension but also led to his tragic demise. With the king gone, a power struggle took hold in Demi.Red with flunkies [mention]Watson[/mention], [mention]AintNoOtherMe[/mention], [mention]NotMyselfTonightX[/mention], [mention]SPM[/mention], [mention]D'avi[/mention], [mention]ziggy[/mention], [mention]Kitana[/mention], and [mention]dinvy[/mention] battling for the absent throne.

After [mention]sixx[/mention] weeks of deliberaton, WalkAway’s close friend, AintNoOtherMe, has emerged victorious and assumed the position of new King to rule alongside Queen Razzi X and Chief Priest [mention]R0K[/mention]. Together, the Demon Trinity seeks to regain their foothold on Xtina.Red against the long established Urbans and emergent Royals. However, another looming threat has materialized on the horizon and looks to shake up the Demon World…

So by the command of me your Queen Razzi X, you are each summoned to be present at the 42nd Demi Lovato thread on the 2nd day of May, 2018 in celebration of HA majesty AintNoOtherMe's coronation.

[mention]Allure[/mention]

talent
acclaim
beauty
success
Razzi X TABS
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 12:17 am

Kitana wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 12:06 am
Razzi X wrote:

She should keep it until the end of the year so
1) she doesn’t coincide with christian
2) it can serve as cross-promo for A Star Is Born
I like that idea tbh. If it were up to ney, she should warm-up to a new era w/ a hot summer collab or another 'The Cure' type one-off to boost her radio and streaming presence. But if the album is really coming this summer, she can still cross promote like Beyakki did w/ Bidet and Dreamgirls which similarney had like four or five months in between them.
talent
acclaim
beauty
success
ziggy
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 12:40 am

it's quite fitting that [mention]WalkAway[/mention]'s single white female-esque lapdog on X.red would take their place. 'Grats.

R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 1:04 am

Razzi X wrote:
SpoilerShow

Welcome to the good life, [mention]AintNoOtherMe[/mention].

Your e-life is about to change in ways you cannot even imagine. Respect will be given to you from all directions. Jealousy will ream it's ugly head from certain members. But the best piece of advice I can give to you, is just be true to yourself, and continue stanning for amazing confident women like Omarosa. (Also, know your place and respect your elders.) Razzi and I discussed this decision at length, and we feel you are the perfect fit. We are excited for this new chapter in your life! Xoxo. Let us know if you have any questions :kiss:
I am a telepathic
wasted zombie skinny legend
born in Havana, residing in Malibu
and making no promises in my life.
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 1:07 am

ziggy wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 12:40 am
it's quite fitting that [mention]WalkAway[/mention]'s single white female-esque lapdog on X.red would take their place. 'Grats.

Jealousy will ream it's ugly head from certain members.
:rip:
I am a telepathic
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 1:17 am

@ANOM, are you hot? Do you have sexcapades, side pieces, etc? If you want to impress, deliver, and please Razz and I, gol, we encourage you to continue sharing some cute details of your personal life!!

It's time for you to overshadow DeadAway's legacy, especialney his unamusing absence of a sexlife. :ziggy:
I am a telepathic
AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 1:22 am

Razzi X wrote:
SpoilerShow

The new King is here

R.I.P [mention]WalkAway[/mention]

I want to thank [mention]Razzi X[/mention] and [mention]R0K[/mention] for this incredible honor

R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 2:23 am

AintNoOtherMe wrote:
May 1st, 2018, 1:22 am
Razzi X wrote:
SpoilerShow

The new King is here

R.I.P [mention]WalkAway[/mention]

I want to thank [mention]Razzi X[/mention] and [mention]R0K[/mention] for this incredible honor

Proud of you.

You got this! Xoxo.

I am a telepathic
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 8:55 am

:shook: Need Walky back as rightful Kyng. :ziggy:
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 8:57 am

My Kraft services are hereby cancelled.
Allure
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 9:04 am

SOMEONE FILL ME IN ON THIS LIMPAWAY DRAMA?

We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 9:17 am

Where am I on the Demons hierarchy? Asking for a friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Crystal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 1st, 2018, 9:17 am

ROk is hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk