walkaway

Cool for the summer (and every other season)...
Locked
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 33

April 9th, 2018, 11:14 pm

[mention]Razzi X[/mention]. you asked music to do it too, so ill just let him do it. also asking for many options is a bit much
User avatar
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 16213
Joined: 26 February 2016

April 9th, 2018, 11:15 pm

Good luck London

Image
COME ON, RAIN!
Buffy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2522
Joined: 11 June 2017
Age: 26

April 9th, 2018, 11:16 pm

Demi needs to stop playing games and release GAMES
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26462
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

April 9th, 2018, 11:16 pm

Eathily, am the thweetest damn thing you ever thaw
Eathily, thuddenly, you don't know me at all
Eathily, three yearth later and now you wanna call
Eathily-y-y-y

Image



[mention]Kitana[/mention]
single white female
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26462
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

April 9th, 2018, 11:17 pm

dinvy wrote:
April 9th, 2018, 11:14 pm
[mention]Razzi X[/mention]. you asked music to do it too, so ill just let him do it. also asking for many options is a bit much
I only cc'd him as a backup and then you both ghosted on me :rip: Just the one option will do. Gotta trust my gut instinctney.
single white female
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26462
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

April 9th, 2018, 11:19 pm

When that chorus fucking hits! [mention]Ramon[/mention]

ImageImage

single white female
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26462
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

April 9th, 2018, 11:22 pm

Me and [mention]R0K[/mention] holding auditions for X.RED's Next Top Demon:

single white female
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16206
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

April 9th, 2018, 11:25 pm

ANOM stans for Omarosa, Rebecca Jarvis, Tinashe, Xtina, and Demi.

Not bad. I can support that.

P.S. Walky sent me a PM yesterday saying this video captures everything she wanted to say to me. RJ = WalkAway. The guy next to her = Me. Thank you Walky :kiss:

Last edited by R0K on April 9th, 2018, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your ancestors!
Your tribe!
WhYt dick!
User avatar
ziggy
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 12819
Joined: 25 February 2016

April 9th, 2018, 11:25 pm

why, what happened to to [mention]WalkAway[/mention]?

Image
User avatar
Janelle trahnz
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 4224
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

April 9th, 2018, 11:30 pm

Just bought a black wig and I can't wait for it to come in.
:music:
User avatar
Janelle trahnz
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 4224
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

April 9th, 2018, 11:32 pm

Trying to serve this hair look for a night out.

Image
:music:
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 18789
Joined: 23 February 2016

April 9th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Personalipa stretched thin with being an urban and a mod and interstate hoe between DC and NC. Will keep my part-time demon status.

Image
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17549
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 27

April 10th, 2018, 12:00 am

Holy fuck, this Wild Wild Country docu-miniseries on Netflix :eek2: how did I not know about this cult that existed in Oregon? [mention]kunst[/mention] [mention]Razzi X[/mention]
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26462
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

April 10th, 2018, 12:07 am

Kitana wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 12:00 am
Holy fuck, this Wild Wild Country docu-miniseries on Netflix :eek2: how did I not know about this cult that existed in Oregon? [mention]kunst[/mention] [mention]Razzi X[/mention]
LONG LIVE THE 80s. VIVA LA RESISTANCE!

single white female
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26462
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

April 10th, 2018, 12:17 am

[mention]Cersei Lannister[/mention] give me the child.

single white female
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26462
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

April 10th, 2018, 12:21 am

Me meeting [mention]Allure[/mention]

single white female
kunst
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8954
Joined: 29 February 2016

April 10th, 2018, 12:34 am

Kitana wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 12:00 am
Holy fuck, this Wild Wild Country docu-miniseries on Netflix :eek2: how did I not know about this cult that existed in Oregon? @kunst @Razzi X
I was obsessed with this! I hadn't just gone backpacking near where it happened and didn't know until I got back and saw this. I love the desert!
User avatar
AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9513
Joined: 17 November 2016
Age: 29

April 10th, 2018, 12:40 am

R0K wrote:
April 9th, 2018, 11:03 pm
Special consideration may be given to @ANOM cause we both stan for Godmarosa.

Image
Thanks bb! I’m willing to join the club

Image
KELLYANNE CONWAY 2024
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16206
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

April 10th, 2018, 1:22 am

AintNoOtherMe wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 12:40 am
R0K wrote:
April 9th, 2018, 11:03 pm
Special consideration may be given to @ANOM cause we both stan for Godmarosa.

Image
Thanks bb! I’m willing to join the club

Image
Slay! For everyone else, this just in...our application deadline has been moved up early to tonight. Results will be revealed soon, s o o n.

Image
Your ancestors!
Your tribe!
WhYt dick!
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 17549
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 27

April 10th, 2018, 1:40 am

kunst wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 12:34 am
Kitana wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 12:00 am
Holy fuck, this Wild Wild Country docu-miniseries on Netflix :eek2: how did I not know about this cult that existed in Oregon? @kunst @Razzi X
I was obsessed with this! I hadn't just gone backpacking near where it happened and didn't know until I got back and saw this. I love the desert!
It’s fucking crazy. Can’t believe I’ve never heard about it.

I wouldn’t mind have minded if I lived near a Rajneeshi compound up until they started purchasing semi-automatic rifles, making death threats, and threatening to take over the county/state. :ziggy:

Only halfway through, but I feel like the filmmakers are slightly biased in favor of the Rajneeshis :rip:
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9513
Joined: 17 November 2016
Age: 29

April 10th, 2018, 1:40 am

R0K wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 1:22 am
AintNoOtherMe wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 12:40 am

Thanks bb! I’m willing to join the club

Image
Slay! For everyone else, this just in...our application deadline has been moved up early to tonight. Results will be revealed soon, s o o n.

Image
For everybody who think they have a chance against me

Image
KELLYANNE CONWAY 2024
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16206
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

April 10th, 2018, 1:41 am

@ANOM, aren't you from London?
Your ancestors!
Your tribe!
WhYt dick!
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16206
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

April 10th, 2018, 1:43 am

[mention]Razzi X[/mention] [mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention] Angry Bae asked me if I would rather go to Toronto Pride or NYC Pride. He asked because they both fall on the same weekend. I turned the tables.mp3 on him and told him he can choose. Let's see what happens, gol. I'm pulling for Toronto.
Your ancestors!
Your tribe!
WhYt dick!
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16206
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

April 10th, 2018, 1:47 am

AintNoOtherMe wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 1:40 am
R0K wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 1:22 am

Slay! For everyone else, this just in...our application deadline has been moved up early to tonight. Results will be revealed soon, s o o n.

Image
For everybody who think they have a chance against me

Image
On a sidenote, for all of these birdbrains that are thinking Xtina is dropping her new single this Friday the 13th...

Image
Your ancestors!
Your tribe!
WhYt dick!
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16206
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

April 10th, 2018, 1:50 am

My best friend took Dubai Hottie out to the club on Saturday night and then brought him to the gym with him tonight :ziggy: I know he doesn't think DH is gonna go for that, lbr.

Image
Your ancestors!
Your tribe!
WhYt dick!
User avatar
AintNoOtherMe
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 9513
Joined: 17 November 2016
Age: 29

April 10th, 2018, 1:51 am

R0K wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 1:41 am
@ANOM, aren't you from London?
Germany. When will you visit? Have you ever been in Europe?

Image
KELLYANNE CONWAY 2024
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16206
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

April 10th, 2018, 2:15 am

AintNoOtherMe wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 1:51 am
R0K wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 1:41 am
@ANOM, aren't you from London?
Germany. When will you visit? Have you ever been in Europe?

Image
I've only been once and I went to [mention]London.[/mention] [mention]SEVINNYNE.[/mention] invited me to visit him in Amsterdam and @edskaines invited me to visit him in Melbourne. In the next 10 years of my life, I want to visit Canada, France, Italy, Australia, Spain, and Brazil.

Not sure about Germany.
Your ancestors!
Your tribe!
WhYt dick!
User avatar
R0K
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16206
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 32

April 10th, 2018, 2:20 am

Razzi X wrote:
April 9th, 2018, 11:22 pm
Me and [mention]R0K[/mention] holding auditions for X.RED's Next Top Demon:

Gol, actuallney it's more like this...the video that Britney ripped off.

Your ancestors!
Your tribe!
WhYt dick!
User avatar
Razzi X pornhub
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 26462
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 31

April 10th, 2018, 2:36 am

R0K wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 1:43 am
[mention]Razzi X[/mention] [mention]NIGHTMARE[/mention] Angry Bae asked me if I would rather go to Toronto Pride or NYC Pride. He asked because they both fall on the same weekend. I turned the tables.mp3 on him and told him he can choose. Let's see what happens, gol. I'm pulling for Toronto.
*shocked_taco.gif*

Toronto is like a miniature NYC w/ a hint of Boston's charm. And yeah, Pride is a big deal here lol. Lots of fun parties.
single white female
User avatar
dinvy ``
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 14390
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 33

April 10th, 2018, 2:37 am

god of [mention]R0K[/mention], thank you for this chance to kick ass [mention]Razzi X[/mention]!
Image
Locked