The Official U R B A N Thread #16 Tv Edition - Series & Realities

Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, & Talent...
Sam Arolè
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 3:45 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 3:42 pm
BYC wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 3:41 pm

Personally don't do those kind of things at work Daddy Jimmy

Oh, then yes, he wants to see your dick and maybe give you a hand
That's what I meant in my comment :rip:
Inside on my own mind I believed in my own lies. I'm facing the mirror...
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

BYC wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 3:43 pm
London. wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 3:42 pm
OMG! Thank god, my friends were trying to make me feel like I'm a weirdo b/c I refuse to do that at work/public restrooms. :funny:

Twins till the end boo. If I open the door and get a bit of a scent, this is basically me.

I'M CACKLING!

Like I refuse to stand and breathe in someone internal fumes.
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 3:47 pm

London. wrote:
BYC wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Twins till the end boo. If I open the door and get a bit of a scent, this is basically me.

I'M CACKLING!

Like I refuse to stand and breathe in someone internal fumes.
I. HATE .YOU!!!! :rip:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
Sam Arolè
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 3:48 pm

This used happens with me in the old company I worked. It was very embarrassing.

Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 3:50 pm

D'Avi wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 3:44 pm
Jimmy is sooo dirty.

You've got NO idea :susp:
Blu
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 3:52 pm

Jimmyboy wrote:
D'Avi wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 3:44 pm
Jimmy is sooo dirty.

I do. :angel:
BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 3:53 pm

I just dont know what to say...maybe I'll praaayy ehhh ehhhhh

If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
Sam Arolè
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 3:54 pm

[mention]Mal[/mention] or [mention]jorge.[/mention] can you make an avi for me from this video? 1:18 - 1:28

Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 4:07 pm

Blu wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 3:52 pm
Jimmyboy wrote:

I do. :angel:
You know what's up!!!
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 4:24 pm

London. wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 2:11 pm
BYC wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 12:29 pm
Is whats in the fridge less in calories tho? That is the question :rip:
I made a cauliflower rice stir-fry with grilled chicken in it. I went home and ate it. I feel so proud of myself. Not thanks to [mention]Jimmyboy[/mention] :ziggy:
Omg I'm so hungry now. Should have taken my own advice and not have eaten this Hershey bar!
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 4:30 pm

London. wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 3:17 pm
Do any of y'all have creepers at your jobs? LOL, This girl who is on my team has a work stalker. He's so weird and creepy. Basically, he's one of the newer employees hired since the acquisition. In passing, my co-worker/teammate mentioned to the guy...older white balding gentleman, that his eyes remind her of the white walkers eyes from GoT b/c they're so blue. Ever since then he's been OBSESSED with her. It's so creepy.

He gives me obsessive stalker vibes. Like if he caught her leaving the building late, he'd kidnap her and keep her prisoner and force her to "love" him LMAO! He makes a stop at her desk everyday. I remember once catching him walking by our section (obviously on his way to come speak to her), but she wasn't at her desk. So he walked...looked over through our cubes, and walked away. Then like 15 mins later he did it again...she hadn't returned. :funny:

Anyway, she's taken it all in stride. I just hope he isn't as creepy/weird/obsessive as I feel he might be. The real gag in all of this is that she's a lesbian, so he wouldn't have a shot regardless. :rip:

When I worked in a restaurant during my undergrad years, the hostesses would frequently get stalkers.

This one hostess had it the worst. One older gentlemen would come into the restaurant sometimes to give her these weird, personalized handwritten notes. Wouldn't even sit down to eat. She was especially alarmed when one of them said something like "I want our gravestones to be next to each other" or something like that. :rip:

The bussers would take turns walking her to her car :rip: I felt so bad. She was so sweet and soft-spoken. I think she eventually quit because the managers didn't show enough concern.
Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 5:42 pm

Tina wrote:
London. wrote:
Do any of y'all have creepers at your jobs? LOL, This girl who is on my team has a work stalker. He's so weird and creepy. Basically, he's one of the newer employees hired since the acquisition. In passing, my co-worker/teammate mentioned to the guy...older white balding gentleman, that his eyes remind her of the white walkers eyes from GoT b/c they're so blue. Ever since then he's been OBSESSED with her. It's so creepy.

He gives me obsessive stalker vibes. Like if he caught her leaving the building late, he'd kidnap her and keep her prisoner and force her to "love" him LMAO! He makes a stop at her desk everyday. I remember once catching him walking by our section (obviously on his way to come speak to her), but she wasn't at her desk. So he walked...looked over through our cubes, and walked away. Then like 15 mins later he did it again...she hadn't returned. :funny:

Anyway, she's taken it all in stride. I just hope he isn't as creepy/weird/obsessive as I feel he might be. The real gag in all of this is that she's a lesbian, so he wouldn't have a shot regardless. :rip:

When I worked in a restaurant during my undergrad years, the hostesses would frequently get stalkers.

This one hostess had it the worst. One older gentlemen would come into the restaurant sometimes to give her these weird, personalized handwritten notes. Wouldn't even sit down to eat. She was especially alarmed when one of them said something like "I want our gravestones to be next to each other" or something like that. :rip:

The bussers would take turns walking her to her car :rip: I felt so bad. She was so sweet and soft-spoken. I think she eventually quit because the managers didn't show enough concern.
Awww, that's so sweet!
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 6:52 pm

London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

October 11th, 2017, 7:08 pm

Tina wrote:
London. wrote:

I’m in shambles. It’s crazy how some people have no gauge on social human cues. :rip:

Just awkward/weird and know no other way to be.
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 12:06 am

KELELA REVIEW (just so [mention]BYC[/mention] can seethe a bit!)

The album feels like a throwback to the 90's R&B women that I adore, yet so progressive. She sings beautifully and sounds eerily reminiscent of Janet Jackson. It's so passionate and intimate. The production quality is sleek and intricate, yet subtle. It's not a huge departure from other contemporary alternative R&B records, but still bold and she's managed to add something original.

My absolute favorite song is Onanon ([mention]Silence.[/mention]), but other favorites include Frontline, Waitin, Take Me Apart, Enough, Better, LMK, Truth or Dare, Blue Light, and Turn to Dust :love:

[mention]MartinE[/mention]
Kitana ROSALÍA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 12:13 am

Kelela's Take Me Apart > Sampha's Process > SZA's CTRL

Don't @ me!
Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 12:36 am

OMG! This Walkaway person really dislikes me!! I shall refrain from commentingn on people's bad music taste because they get hurt so easily
SuperG
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 5:40 am

BYC wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 3:41 pm
Jimmyboy wrote:
October 11th, 2017, 3:39 pm
He likes the way your poop smells

Personally don't do those kind of things at work Daddy Jimmy

Snap sis. Worst case scenario, I'd tell he office I have an important work related 'doodah' to do and it'll take me ten minutes then run and do it at an establishment across the street.

There are too many terror points. It smells. It stains. It won't flush. The risks are not worth it.

Aaaaaand I now feel we have all gotten too close!

Raven \V/
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 5:46 am

Tina wrote:

:noway:

Mess. Employers and community culture could do so much more about stalkers and sexual harassment.
I'm not anti-social, I'm anti-bullshit — Christina Aguilera :suckmydick:
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 11:50 am

NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 1:24 pm

So glad my company occupies 3 floors in our building. I just go to the Sales & Marketing floor to do my business since those people are always out of town.
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed
Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Dranks is on me"
Yeah, the dranks are on me
I said, "Now go and take a shot on me"

- Jhené Aiko, Sativa
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 1:48 pm

Where is Muvva?
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

BYC #LikeIDo
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 1:52 pm

D'Avi wrote:
Where is Muvva?

Hai

If you think you gon' slanderize my name
You done lost your mind
I ain't got time for all these games
Bitch!
you got the wrong bitch
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 2:46 pm

D'Avi wrote:
Where is Muvva?
Am here.

D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 2:56 pm

London. wrote:
D'Avi wrote:
Where is Muvva?
Am here.

Didn’t know you were on Muvva status.

D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 2:57 pm

IS this the end girls?

London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

D'Avi wrote:
London. wrote:
Am here.

Didn't know you were a top either, sis, but we learn new things everyday.

D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 3:00 pm

London. wrote:
D'Avi wrote:

Didn't know you were a top either, sis, but we learn new things everyday.

So are we trying to take this thread to the end?

WalkAway
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 3:00 pm

Talk me down from my quarter life crisis ledge urbans

Jimmyboy Verified
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

October 12th, 2017, 3:02 pm

I read "Muvva " and immediately think of an old motherly woman