The Official URBAN Thread #11- The Proud Family Edition

Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, & Talent...
Locked
User avatar
THE BUNIFAH
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2040
Joined: 27 March 2016

August 17th, 2017, 5:51 pm

D'Avi wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 10:14 am

London. wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 9:30 am
Just wanted to say Pink is so handsome in Mess'Avi's avi. :fan:

You'd let her top sis?


:rip:

Why did I imagine Pink having a big ass clit just like Chyna tho?
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16790
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

August 17th, 2017, 5:56 pm

NewAgenda wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 5:48 pm
I always have a good time in Miami licking all that Brazilian & Cuban ass.

Come to Detroit and try Middle Eastern booty xoxo
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
NewAgenda TM
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 10727
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 28

August 17th, 2017, 6:00 pm

Tina wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 5:56 pm
NewAgenda wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 5:48 pm
I always have a good time in Miami licking all that Brazilian & Cuban ass.

Come to Detroit and try Middle Eastern booty xoxo


I had an Arab in Nashville last week and have a Lebanese fuck buddy here in Chicago. I might just accept my Lebanese fuck buddy's dick appointment request tonight.
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed
Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Dranks is on me"
Yeah, the dranks are on me
I said, "Now go and take a shot on me"

- Jhené Aiko, Sativa
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16790
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

August 17th, 2017, 6:01 pm

NewAgenda wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 6:00 pm
Tina wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 5:56 pm

Come to Detroit and try Middle Eastern booty xoxo


I had an Arab in Nashville last week and have a Lebanese fuck buddy here in Chicago. I might just accept my Lebanese fuck buddy's dick appointment request tonight.

Iraqis do it better <3
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16790
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

August 17th, 2017, 6:02 pm

Detroit is literally the Mecca (pun intended) for hot Middle Eastern boys
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
NewAgenda TM
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 10727
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 28

August 17th, 2017, 6:03 pm

Tina wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 6:01 pm
NewAgenda wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 6:00 pm


I had an Arab in Nashville last week and have a Lebanese fuck buddy here in Chicago. I might just accept my Lebanese fuck buddy's dick appointment request tonight.

Iraqis do it better <3


Never had one, but am curious now. I just love short and stocky fit build guys.
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
I'm so high in here, been smokin' on this weed
Told 'em, "Go on, take a shot on three"
Told 'em, "Dranks is on me"
Yeah, the dranks are on me
I said, "Now go and take a shot on me"

- Jhené Aiko, Sativa
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22618
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

August 17th, 2017, 6:46 pm

:rip: @Davi is on her way to Detroit
User avatar
Martiney noir
Q U E E N
Q U E E N
Reactions:
Posts: 9581
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 25

August 17th, 2017, 7:31 pm

Image
User avatar
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 19995
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 30

August 17th, 2017, 7:41 pm

WalkAway wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 6:46 pm
:rip: @Davi is on her way to Detroit

I was just about to say this :rip:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16790
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

August 17th, 2017, 8:06 pm

MartinE wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 7:31 pm
Image

Still love you PrudetinE
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16790
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

August 17th, 2017, 9:01 pm

Christine continuing to give zero fux at Disneyland



🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 18104
Joined: 23 February 2016

August 17th, 2017, 9:32 pm

Tina wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 5:26 pm
:funny:


I'm fucking annihilated. :icant:
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 18104
Joined: 23 February 2016

August 17th, 2017, 9:34 pm

Screaming @ this thread swiftly turning into the porn edition. :rip:
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22618
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

August 17th, 2017, 9:42 pm

London. wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 9:34 pm
Screaming @ this thread swiftly turning into the porn edition. :rip:

[mention]jorge.[/mention] ahead of his time :rip:
User avatar
THE BUNIFAH
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2040
Joined: 27 March 2016

August 17th, 2017, 9:58 pm

I swear XtinE has spend more time at Disneyfuckingland than at a fucking recording studio.

Dis lazy bitch is hitting my very last nerve with her lack of work ethic
User avatar
The Mack. ULUV2H8
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 5066
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 29

August 17th, 2017, 10:04 pm

THE BUNIFAH wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 9:58 pm
I swear XtinE has spend more time at Disneyfuckingland than at a fucking recording studio.

Dis lazy bitch is hitting my very last nerve with her lack of work ethic


Maybe everything is done tho lol
User avatar
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 6904
Joined: 24 February 2016

August 17th, 2017, 10:21 pm

Image
User avatar
Jimmyboy FATBOY!
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 15152
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 36

August 17th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Mack. wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 10:04 pm
THE BUNIFAH wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 9:58 pm
I swear XtinE has spend more time at Disneyfuckingland than at a fucking recording studio.

Dis lazy bitch is hitting my very last nerve with her lack of work ethic


Maybe everything is done tho lol

Or she is just not in a rush to finish it
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 18104
Joined: 23 February 2016

August 17th, 2017, 10:51 pm

Gotta love Mack's optimism. :funny:
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 18104
Joined: 23 February 2016

August 17th, 2017, 11:11 pm

Never knew how nice it is to get tipsy on the company's dime. :rip:
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22618
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

August 17th, 2017, 11:18 pm

London. wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Never knew how nice it is to get tipsy on the company's dime. :rip:

Let me PM [mention]NewAgenda[/mention] immediately.
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 18104
Joined: 23 February 2016

August 17th, 2017, 11:21 pm

WalkAway wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 11:18 pm
London. wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Never knew how nice it is to get tipsy on the company's dime. :rip:

Let me PM [mention]NewAgenda[/mention] immediately.

ZaddyAgenda can have all my London lumps. :rip:
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22618
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

August 17th, 2017, 11:21 pm

London. wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 11:21 pm
WalkAway wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Let me PM [mention]NewAgenda[/mention] immediately.

ZaddyAgenda can have all my London lumps. :rip:


Truly the porn edition

Image
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22618
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

August 17th, 2017, 11:22 pm

[mention]London.[/mention] rn

User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 18104
Joined: 23 February 2016

August 17th, 2017, 11:23 pm

WalkAway wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 11:22 pm
[mention]London.[/mention] rn


The inspiration behind LV. :icant:
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22618
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

August 17th, 2017, 11:24 pm

Wait really?! Fergie her impact :icant:
User avatar
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:
Posts: 18104
Joined: 23 February 2016

August 17th, 2017, 11:26 pm

WalkAway wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 11:24 pm
Wait really?! Fergie her impact :icant:

Truly 'twas my obsession around the time I joined oLD. :O
User avatar
Jimmyboy FATBOY!
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 15152
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 36

August 18th, 2017, 12:33 am

WalkAway wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 11:18 pm
London. wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 11:11 pm
Never knew how nice it is to get tipsy on the company's dime. :rip:

Let me PM [mention]NewAgenda[/mention] immediately.

London's about to get fired!
User avatar
WalkAway icon
2019 VIP
2019 VIP
Reactions:
Posts: 22618
Joined: 24 February 2016
Age: 37

August 18th, 2017, 1:37 am

Silence. wrote:
August 17th, 2017, 10:21 pm
Image

User avatar
Kitana empress
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 16790
Joined: 26 February 2016
Age: 26

August 18th, 2017, 2:55 am

[mention]RingTheAlarm[/mention] did your friend text back?
🖤 avi by razzi x 🖤
Locked