«««« «««« The Official // URBAN \\ Thread «««« ««««

Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, & Talent...
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 2:24 pm

Just to write a few things about the frendship things, because it hit a note in me.

I've found my life been changing, for a long time, or actually, I've come to acceptance of a person that i want to be. But i am always hunted by my past and things people set me up to be, or what people just think i am. I've changed cities from where i was born to where i went to uni and where i work currently. And each time, i try to build myself up as a character that I think I am or what i want to be when i meet new people, I am always torn apart. Act to natural, and people might think that i enjoy spending times with guys, act the way that is a normal social norm, and people wont think less off u.

I am by no means defined by my sexuality, and yes I am sexually fluid. I've enjoyed being more with both guys and girls, and I love to experiment with different shit all my life. Weather it is people, relations, drugs etc. How can you form an opinion about something, if you have never tried it aye? 

I've never been honest with my friends. Any of them actually. They still think I've never had sex, yet alone with people of other sex. Hell some even think I've never kissed anyone. 

But throughout life, I've learn to surround myself with individuals. I've never been a wolfpack kind of guy. But the individuals that I've surround myself are of amazing personalities. So one day, when I am financially stable, I'll just be who I am set up to be. 

I am not bothered of what I know my parents think of me. They still support me, financially, on my paid apprenticeship. But one day, When I am stable, on my own to feet, I will just close the door of myself to 95% of the people that I know. Because I just cant anymore, handle all the bullshit and drama from back home, trying to keep up with this persona that I am at this moment.

At this point, I am prepared to lose a friend that I've been bff for 15-20 years. Because I cant handle it anymore. I've found our lives been changed. I've grown up, I am no longer concered with what are our friends doing back home, our views on each passing day are different. She is just on her way to become the things that are expected of her. 

I am at my limits because my entire life I have to pretend. So no, I am not fucked up 1% if i have to close my doors to my family, to my friends etc. It is fucked up that I have to be this way, just because you know, I love to be who I am
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 2:34 pm

Prince Oberyn wrote:Just to write a few things about the frendship things, because it hit a note in me.

I've found my life been changing, for a long time, or actually, I've come to acceptance of a person that i want to be. But i am always hunted by my past and things people set me up to be, or what people just think i am. I've changed cities from where i was born to where i went to uni and where i work currently. And each time, i try to build myself up as a character that I think I am or what i want to be when i meet new people, I am always torn apart. Act to natural, and people might think that i enjoy spending times with guys, act the way that is a normal social norm, and people wont think less off u.

I am by no means defined by my sexuality, and yes I am sexually fluid. I've enjoyed being more with both guys and girls, and I love to experiment with different shit all my life. Weather it is people, relations, drugs etc. How can you form an opinion about something, if you have never tried it aye? 

I've never been honest with my friends. Any of them actually. They still think I've never had sex, yet alone with people of other sex. Hell some even think I've never kissed anyone. 

But throughout life, I've learn to surround myself with individuals. I've never been a wolfpack kind of guy. But the individuals that I've surround myself are of amazing personalities. So one day, when I am financially stable, I'll just be who I am set up to be. 

I am not bothered of what I know my parents think of me. They still support me, financially, on my paid apprenticeship. But one day, When I am stable, on my own to feet, I will just close the door of myself to 95% of the people that I know. Because I just cant anymore, handle all the bullshit and drama from back home, trying to keep up with this persona that I am at this moment.

At this point, I am prepared to lose a friend that I've been bff for 15-20 years. Because I cant handle it anymore. I've found our lives been changed. I've grown up, I am no longer concered with what are our friends doing back home, our views on each passing day are different. She is just on her way to become the things that are expected of her. 

I am at my limits because my entire life I have to pretend. So no, I am not fucked up 1% if i have to close my doors to my family, to my friends etc. It is fucked up that I have to be this way, just because you know, I love to be who I am
Deep stuff. Its good getting shit off your chest once in a while.

In all honesty, I really like you babe. But, you have always striked me as an incredibly locked up person. Someone who has so many different opinions and someone who is not afraid to speak his mind, but at the end of the day, you chose the things that are most valuable to you locked up in a cage.

I lived like that for soooo long. And like a few years ago, I just had enough. I will be who I want to be, and I dont care about it. Let my parents know. Let my friends know about everything. This is who I am. I cant view life as this serious campaign of events that has to go by rules and shit. No way. I will be free of that. And it is wonderful, Truly. I still have to let got of soo many things, but progress is on its way.
Know first who you are, and then adorn yourself accordingly.
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 3:12 pm

Maleficent wrote:
Prince Oberyn wrote:Just to write a few things about the frendship things, because it hit a note in me.

Deep stuff. Its good getting shit off your chest once in a while.

In all honesty, I really like you babe. But, you have always striked me as an incredibly locked up person. Someone who has so many different opinions and someone who is not afraid to speak his mind, but at the end of the day, you chose the things that are most valuable to you locked up in a cage.

I lived like that for soooo long. And like a few years ago, I just had enough. I will be who I want to be, and I dont care about it. Let my parents know. Let my friends know about everything. This is who I am. I cant view life as this serious campaign of events that has to go by rules and shit. No way. I will be free of that. And it is wonderful, Truly. I still have to let got of soo many things, but progress is on its way.
I do like a good conversation, so I do change my opinion, just to see what one reaction would be with a different argument that you bring to the table. But yeah nobody really knows what I think, or my ideas. I have a set of values in life, and I try to stick by them. For the longest time, I've always tried to see good in people. I've always tried to pick social cases of society and tried to socialize them, just so other people can see what I see in them. But I stopped doing that. It is draining. I've learned to say no, without guilt, and to be honest it never felt so good in life. 
When I first joined this forum, I was afraid to admit I was male, because, what if somebody realized that I post on here. I was afraid then to admit what country I come from, because why if somebody realizes the latter. 
But slowly, I am just letting some stuff, that I find trivial, go. And for the first time in my life, I am not always chasing to "belong" somewhere. People gravitze towards you when you start accepting yourself. I am incredibly outgoing, and I could find a topic to talk with anyone.
But then also, I am uncompromising at times. Hell would bend over before i change my mind or actions. But I like it that ways. People never know what to expect from u
Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 3:16 pm

People gravitize towards you when you start accepting yourself. 

Ugh. So fucking true. I love this. 
Prince Oberyn Royal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 3:37 pm

Maleficent wrote: People gravitize towards you when you start accepting yourself. 

Ugh. So fucking true. I love this. 
i love you to also <3
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 4:03 pm

What a beautiful moment.

Mal
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 4:04 pm

Some people clearly have problems accepting themselves

Jimmyboy DESERVE
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 4:38 pm

It's like watching characters on a teenage Hollywood movie coming of age, maturing and starting their path into adulthood.

And then comes London is the awful Will.i.am penned, produced and performed by song played after the fadeout.
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 5:07 pm

London. wrote:What a beautiful moment.

Urban Secrets of the Yaya Sisterhood
Silence.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 5:12 pm

D'Avi wrote:I posted my pictures a few mins ago for Sil...but she was MIA...so the pix had to go :fan:
Oh I was here, I just chose not to comment
D'Avi G O L
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 5:15 pm

Silence. wrote:
D'Avi wrote:I posted my pictures a few mins ago for Sil...but she was MIA...so the pix had to go :fan:
The shade :icant:
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: MartinE
DQC Blessed
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 5:23 pm

Just got home and threw this 2nd thread together. It's not what I wanted but it gets the point across.
Jimmyboy DESERVE
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
'18 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 5:25 pm

Silence. wrote:
:rip:
London. HOEdon
M O D
M O D
Reactions:

January 19th, 2017, 6:07 pm

Migrate sisters!