The Official "The Voice Season 10": Blind Auditions Thread

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
jes
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 11:15 am

They r stupid...

this is so funny:

Godtina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 1:28 pm

Tina wrote:If ya'll want to know who makes her final team for live shows, PM me.
Omg! My inbox is open, sis!

Samantha jane
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 1:38 pm

Tina wrote:If ya'll want to know who makes her final team for live shows, PM me.
Thank you! :)

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 1:49 pm

So, the Blind Auditions will continue next week, or do we close this thread already? 
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...

Mack. NASTY
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 2:00 pm

jorge. wrote:So, the Blind Auditions will continue next week, or do we close this thread already? 
Each coach has a spot left. I think Pharell has 2. And then battles right after.

Mack. NASTY
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 2:01 pm

Her Live Show team is solid! Im only disappointed about one person not being there...

Blue_Lake
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 2:24 pm

jes wrote:was this funny sketch posted?
This is :love:  I want bloopers!
You should create a new thread ^^

Disturbia
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 4:00 pm

You-Know-Who
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 4:05 pm

jes wrote:was this funny sketch posted?
who wrote the script for that :awk:

Ozzy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 4:13 pm

Mack. wrote:Her Live Show team is solid! Im only disappointed about one person not being there...
Who's in her live show team? Could you or someone PM me please?

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 4:58 pm

Omg at hottie Bryan. That vocal control >>>>>>>>>>>>.

The way he transitioned from his mix to his head voice was perfect. And yes, men have head voice too. 

Norgito
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 5:31 pm

Disturbia wrote:Team Xtina battle preview:

http://www.nbc.com/the-voice/video/brya ... ew/3000399
OMG!  :icant:

gadabout
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 5:41 pm

Selig wrote:Omg at hottie Bryan. That vocal control >>>>>>>>>>>>.

The way he transitioned from his mix to his head voice was perfect. And yes, men have head voice too. 
He could win this with that false and head voice... I didn't know his head voice was that good! Ryan who?

Tina تينا
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 5:56 pm

I've already told many of you her live shows team. Please keep it to yourself because I'm already seeing some of ya'll posting it on YouTube and shit. I thought gays knew how to be discrete smh
:heart: avi made by dinvy :heart:

Disturbia
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 5:58 pm

@tina check yo pm!

dinvy ``
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:07 pm

Tina wrote:I've already told many of you her live shows team. Please keep it to yourself because I'm already seeing some of ya'll posting it on YouTube and shit. I thought gays knew how to be discrete smh
it originally leaked on idolforums so we werent the source of the leak. its already out there, nothing we can do about it babe

I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:08 pm

Tina wrote:I've already told many of you her live shows team. Please keep it to yourself because I'm already seeing some of ya'll posting it on YouTube and shit. I thought gays knew how to be discrete smh
I would really love to know! Please PM me :(

Tina تينا
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:08 pm

dinvy wrote:
it originally leaked on idolforums so we werent the source of the leak. its already out there, nothing we can do about it babe
I checked that site sis and they don't list X's final team on there. Only the battle results. I got my info from a stan that went to the tapings.

Norgito
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:12 pm

Tina wrote:
dinvy wrote: it originally leaked on idolforums so we werent the source of the leak. its already out there, nothing we can do about it babe
I checked that site sis and they don't list X's final team on there. Only the battle results. I got my info from a stan that went to the tapings.
Can you confirm if Xtina stole Maya?
[youtube]6CDSo7kY0DY[/youtube]

Tina تينا
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:14 pm

Norgito wrote:
Tina wrote: I checked that site sis and they don't list X's final team on there. Only the battle results. I got my info from a stan that went to the tapings.
PM your questions sis

I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:21 pm

So I think these are the pairings:
Alisan vs. Lucy
Bryan vs. Malik
Shalyah vs. Tamar
Daniel vs. Katie
Kata vs. Chelsea
Joe vs. whoever she'll pick on Monday

Disturbia
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:23 pm

Norgito wrote:
Tina wrote: I checked that site sis and they don't list X's final team on there. Only the battle results. I got my info from a stan that went to the tapings.
I hope not. She is basic af.

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:31 pm

gadabout wrote:He could win this with that false and head voice... I didn't know his head voice was that good! Ryan who?
Tbh his audition was basic, I was just rooting for him cause of his hotness. But now he's got vocals backing him up too.
I could see him being successful outside of The Voice if he's given the right material and tons of promo. 

gadabout
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:40 pm

Selig wrote:
gadabout wrote:He could win this with that false and head voice... I didn't know his head voice was that good! Ryan who?
Tbh his audition was basic, I was just rooting for him cause of his hotness. But now he's got vocals backing him up too.
I could see him being successful outside of The Voice if he's given the right material and tons of promo. 
I think The Weeknd is underrated. His songs are quite nuanced (particularly because his voice is so unique to him). Bryan made the wrong song choice because it didn't showcase his strengths and made him sound like a copycat. Queen X was able to pick up on the subtle technical skills though. No one else was close to pushing their buttons. Blake waited til the last second to have fun with Xtina.

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:45 pm

gadabout wrote:I think The Weeknd is underrated. His songs are quite nuanced (particularly because his voice is so unique to him). Bryan made the wrong song choice because it didn't showcase his strengths and made him sound like a copycat. Queen X was able to pick up on the subtle technical skills though. No one else was close to pushing their buttons. Blake waited til the last second to have fun with Xtina.
Yes, even behind the basicness of the performance, his vocal control was evident so I assume that's what made X turn around for him and I'm glad she did. Too bad looks don't favor contestants on this show cause that could push him up until the finale. 

gadabout
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:50 pm

Selig wrote:
gadabout wrote:I think The Weeknd is underrated. His songs are quite nuanced (particularly because his voice is so unique to him). Bryan made the wrong song choice because it didn't showcase his strengths and made him sound like a copycat. Queen X was able to pick up on the subtle technical skills though. No one else was close to pushing their buttons. Blake waited til the last second to have fun with Xtina.
Yes, even behind the basicness of the performance, his vocal control was evident so I assume that's what made X turn around for him and I'm glad she did. Too bad looks don't favor contestants on this show cause that could push him up until the finale. 
Looks don't? I suppose vanilla personality like Blake's seems to be the most important.
I can see Bryan having commercial success, more so than Alisan and Ryan. He's like a better looking version of Drake.

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:52 pm

gadabout wrote:I can see Bryan having commercial success, more so than Alisan and Ryan. He's like a better looking version of Drake.
None of the winners were particularly good looking. 
If the main audience were teenagers then Bryan would've that spot secured but you never know with the housewives. 

Mack. NASTY
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 6:53 pm

Bryan is already sounding miles better after one coaching session with X! That tone and voice control matched wit the falsetto can take him far with the right songs. I just hope X doesnt box him in, giving him all R&B songs, cuz that will for sure get him eliminated with this audience.

Norgito
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 7:08 pm

Tina thanks for the info about Xtina's 4 finalist. I hope she win with one of them

gadabout
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 7:09 pm

Selig wrote:
gadabout wrote:I can see Bryan having commercial success, more so than Alisan and Ryan. He's like a better looking version of Drake.
None of the winners were particularly good looking. 
If the main audience were teenagers then Bryan would've that spot secured but you never know with the housewives. 
Alisan and Ryan are def more housewives friendly. But I think housewives can take a liking to Bryan too. I think teens would prefer Ryan and Alisan over Bryan tbh. Teens like Nick Jonas and Adam Levine types. Not Drake.
Bryan's style fits into what's popular these days more so than Alisan or Ryan, hence my comment about commercial success.