The Official "The Voice Season 10": Blind Auditions Thread

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 7:14 pm

Christina's final team is mind-blowingly strong, I have to say. I honestly think she will have 2 in the finals competing for the title.

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 11th, 2016, 7:54 pm

gadabout wrote:Alisan and Ryan are def more housewives friendly. But I think housewives can take a liking to Bryan too. I think teens would prefer Ryan and Alisan over Bryan tbh. Teens like Nick Jonas and Adam Levine types. Not Drake.
Bryan's style fits into what's popular these days more so than Alisan or Ryan, hence my comment about commercial success.
Female teens like hot boys, and Bryan is the hottest this season and I think Ryan is too old for teenagers. I'm the most excited about Alisan tho; even if I don't like her, she's the front-runner and might win this. I just hope X doesn't fail with the song choices. 

Tzuka Panda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 12th, 2016, 8:06 am

Hi guys!!! 
Just came in to tell y'all that I miss messing with you all.I'm fine,all is good,just busy becoming a doctor ..possibly a Dermatologist.Haha! :D
LOVE Christina on The Voice,I really hope she'll win this season.Can't wait to get new music from Xtina too.
"Somedays I'm a super bitch up to my old tricks, but it won't last forever..."

D'Avi G O L
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 12th, 2016, 1:00 pm

Tzuka wrote:Hi guys!!! 
Just came in to tell y'all that I miss messing with you all.I'm fine,all is good,just busy becoming a doctor ..possibly a Dermatologist.Haha! :D
LOVE Christina on The Voice,I really hope she'll win this season.Can't wait to get new music from Xtina too.
Yassss! Become a rich bitch Dr. So that one day you can pay QuEn to sing for you gol
GOL / G.O.L. [gee-oh-el or, often, gol] Gagging out loud; Giggling out loud: used as a response to something funny or throw the slightest of shade to a rather dull comment.

Avi By: dinvy

MissA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 12th, 2016, 1:17 pm

Just re-watched all the episodes... and holy crap is Adam annoying I mean wow ... everytime he opened his mouth I'm like shut up!! I can't believe I was into 'adamtina' at some point :awk:

In 10 seasons Blake has managed to still stay funny tho. .. him and xtina have amazing chemistry... she's hilarious with him.

The outtakes and banter and laughs ... the whole thing i just love it!! She seems so damn happy she has a great team!! It does seem like the show is setting her up for the win this season!! God I hope we get new music by the live shows!! This video with Joe and that musical thing she did with Jimmy went viral for a reason.... the music industry is missing her and quite frankly NEEDS her!

SexForBreakfast
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 12th, 2016, 4:28 pm

MissA wrote:Just re-watched all the episodes... and holy crap is Adam annoying I mean wow ... everytime he opened his mouth I'm like shut up!! I can't believe I was into 'adamtina' at some point :awk:

In 10 seasons Blake has managed to still stay funny tho. .. him and xtina have amazing chemistry... she's hilarious with him.

The outtakes and banter and laughs ... the whole thing i just love it!! She seems so damn happy she has a great team!! It does seem like the show is setting her up for the win this season!! God I hope we get new music by the live shows!! This video with Joe and that musical thing she did with Jimmy went viral for a reason.... the music industry is missing her and quite frankly NEEDS her!
He is a completely mess. A natural disaster tbh. He's trying to be fun but he looks like a dumb.

LostSoul
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 12th, 2016, 7:33 pm

Was this video ever posted? Patti and Christina have so much respect for each other. Patti said that Christina was "touched by the Vocal Angel".

jarofbeer
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 12th, 2016, 8:08 pm

Im having a blast this season with Xtina and the guys, and ive seen great talent

Emma
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 12th, 2016, 8:54 pm

Adam Levine Getting Parenting Advice From Gwen Stefani & Christina Aguilera :funny:
Our source went on to add that, “He also has been talking to Gwen and Christina a lot and is really loving their advice they are giving him. He is really taking the whole thing seriously. He is very stoked to be the best Dad ever!” Um, we are loving this. If anyone knows kids, it’s these two amazing ladies!
A report surfaced on Mar. 9 that Adam was planning to take a break from The Voice to work on starting his family with Behati. Then, within a matter of hours, , Us Weekly confirmed that the happy couple was expecting and is already three to four months along. These two are super sneaky keeping their pregnancy on the down low for all these months.
I doubt he will leave The Voice for the shake of his family :fan:
I pay no mind to the negative kind.

Cersei Lannister ·⚜·♚·⚜·
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 12th, 2016, 9:38 pm

I hate this show, but at least this shitty mess makes me proud of Xtina, she really knows her shit. Pharell is the other couch who knows, well, music, and I looove the fact that they both look at each oter with respect. Adam is an idiot and Blake is just a fucking retarded redneck bimbo who needs to die.

Avilis
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 12th, 2016, 9:52 pm

LostSoul wrote:Was this video ever posted? Patti and Christina have so much respect for each other. Patti said that Christina was "touched by the Vocal Angel".

That was so cute. LOVE Ms. Labelle. On her IG account, she called Christina her daughter. Sooooo cute. She always loved X from day one.

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 12th, 2016, 10:59 pm

LostSoul wrote:Was this video ever posted? Patti and Christina have so much respect for each other. Patti said that Christina was "touched by the Vocal Angel".

Aw, Patti is so cute. It's always nice seeing a legit legend praising Christina. I hope they get to record something. Patti >>>> Aretha. 

swagoo
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 13th, 2016, 7:54 pm

NO FULL LADY MARMALADE YET?!!?!?1!?!?1!?!!?!?!!?!??!?!!?

Godtina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 13th, 2016, 9:16 pm

Not to clock on anyone, but doesn't Adam ADHD?

I try not to be too critical or harsh on him sometimes since it might be attributed to that.

I am frustrated by the double standards though.

Blue_Lake
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 13th, 2016, 9:26 pm

Godtina wrote:Not to clock on anyone, but doesn't Adam ADHD?

I try not to be too critical or harsh on him sometimes since it might be attributed to that.

So what? He's not 5. He just thinks he's that interesting and funnny except he's not.

janvinron
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 13th, 2016, 11:52 pm

Godtina wrote:Not to clock on anyone, but doesn't Adam ADHD?

You're not clocking, you're just making excuses.
And that's the double standard.
Christina Aguilera
G-Dragon
Olenna Tyrell
Alex Turner

DIRRTYpopMuzik
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 13th, 2016, 11:52 pm

So....I don't think this cutly sue girl is...the best. She can sing but am not getting any chills or slay from her. So she could actually win lmao

DIRRTYpopMuzik
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 13th, 2016, 11:54 pm

Also pm.Me the final 4 so I know who to Invest in lol

notgonnalie
Reactions:

March 14th, 2016, 7:59 am

Someone should tweet this vid to her make-up artist or stylist so that X can see it!!  

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 14th, 2016, 9:40 am

DIRRTYpopMuzik wrote:So....I don't think this cutly sue girl is...the best. She can sing but am not getting any chills or slay from her. So she could actually win lmao
Exactly.

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

March 14th, 2016, 12:54 pm

Putting this one away :) 
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...