The Official "The Voice Season 10": The Battles & Knockouts thread

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
Norgito
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 9th, 2016, 8:05 am

Eww nick?

I had to google him

thenewbie
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 9th, 2016, 9:13 am

JERMAINE wrote:She needs to sex Ryan up!!!  I'd rip them damn button up shirts open and take those Blazers off and bring in Jeri to show him how to move those hips.     I'd yell at him "Ryan...you're gay and you're hot and you want people to vote for you    Use what u got"  LoL
Yasss @ ryan singin Wredking ball, twerking and wearing chaps while looking like blaktina stripped era!

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 9th, 2016, 9:31 am

Why didn't she pick someone from her own team :nc: Nick is bleh

But yeah Daniel will stand out more here on Team Pharrell and might be able to make it to the Top 12 this way. I can't even remember who the other three girls are on Team Pharrell besides Moushimi who stands out and Lacy because she was on Christina's Team

The Right Man
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 9th, 2016, 10:36 am

I think Daniel would have better chances on team Adam than on team Pharrel considering he only has Owen (if not for the public, he's Adam's favorite anyway) and Laith guaranteed. So it could have been an entertaining fight between Daniel and Shalyah for the third spot (assuming Adam or the audience wouldn't pick Caroline Burns* :awk:). 

I mean, despite Moushimi and Emily not having a good performance since their blinds, both still have great voices.

*Caroline has a nice angelic tone but I doubt she's live shows material.
Last edited by The Right Man on April 9th, 2016, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
reputation outsold

MissA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 9th, 2016, 2:38 pm

Wait she didn't pick Daniel??? :( I thought they had to bring back from their own team.... nick?? If she really went with him it's cause she wants someone who will not interfere with her current top 5
Last edited by MissA on April 9th, 2016, 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LittleMonkey
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 9th, 2016, 3:53 pm

I wonder if she picked Nick because of his falsetto and his little boy

Kamaotori
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 9th, 2016, 5:23 pm

teamxtina is really strong this season
hope she won't fk things up with some mess song choices

DIRRTYpopMuzik
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 9th, 2016, 5:28 pm

She basic as hell if she went with Nick. I think she should've kept 4 from her team. They slayed.

DIRRTYpopMuzik
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 9th, 2016, 5:29 pm

Kamaotori wrote:teamxtina is really strong this season
hope she won't fk things up with some mess song choices
I hope she has many new song choices... She picks many songs over and over again.

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 9th, 2016, 10:11 pm

I am sure Daniel HATES her with a passion now. First she got him shamelessly sacrificed and now she picks Nick, of all people, over him.  :funny:

Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 9th, 2016, 10:36 pm

I'm sure Daniel is glad to be back on the show, and still has a huge amount of love and respect for our Queen. He deserves to be back on the show, such a great talent. :love:

Kamaotori
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 10th, 2016, 1:01 am

Selig wrote:I am sure Daniel HATES her with a passion now. First she got him shamelessly sacrificed and now she picks Nick, of all people, over him.  :funny:
sis, ur just looking for a cheap mess

rye
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 10th, 2016, 7:45 am

DIRRTYpopMuzik wrote:She basic as hell if she went with Nick.  I think she should've kept 4 from her team.  They slayed.I love 
I love how this is being discussed as if it will affect her top 3 - this wildcard person is a non-factor in anything related to Team Xtina

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 10th, 2016, 7:52 am

rye wrote:
DIRRTYpopMuzik wrote:She basic as hell if she went with Nick.  I think she should've kept 4 from her team.  They slayed.I love 
I love how this is being discussed as if it will affect her top 3 - this wildcard person is a non-factor in anything related to Team Xtina
Hopefully so. Alisan will probably be safe and most likely get the most votes from Team Xtina but can you imagine if Nick suprises with a good performance and gets the second most votes? Then she'd have to pick between Ryan, Bryan, Tamar, and Kata for the last spot. Hopefully it doesn't come to that

I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 10th, 2016, 12:58 pm

I really hope Team Xtina perform tomorrow, but in every freakin' season they make Team Xtina perform Tuesday.

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 10th, 2016, 1:22 pm

Selig wrote:I am sure Daniel HATES her with a passion now. First she got him shamelessly sacrificed and now she picks Nick, of all people, over him.  :funny:
There is no one on her team that wouldn't be shamelessly sacrificed going against the power of nature that is Alisan. If he wasn't able to get a fucking steal, that's on him. 

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 10th, 2016, 1:52 pm

Igor wrote:There is no one on her team that wouldn't be shamelessly sacrificed going against the power of nature that is Alisan. If he wasn't able to get a fucking steal, that's on him. 
I know, but she could have sacrificed Kata or Trey instead. 

ChrisAg77
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 10th, 2016, 2:07 pm

Daniel loves christina he had nice things to say about her on his insta after he got eliminated. Some of his fans were pissed at christina and blocked her on twitter and he told them not to do that. He was disappointed, but everything happens for a reason and he has a better chance in top 12 now that hes on team pharrel.

You guys better vote for ryan and alisan the only 2 that matter on Team X.
I want Ryan to sing Carrie by europe he would slay so hard or a slower piano version of All out of love by air supply .
And christina better secure the song I took a pill in Ibiza and give it to alison, it would be smart to use her sob story/history of addiction to her advantage.

MissA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 11th, 2016, 1:36 am

^^ people actually blocked christina for eliminating Daniel ?? Wow... if he got thrown off from one of the guys teams nobody would say shit... nobody would be like hey I'm gonna block adam... God people are stupid

106th
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 11th, 2016, 2:06 am

Daniel and Nick are both trash and basic... i was happy they were both gone, ugh.

rye
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 11th, 2016, 7:16 am

prob the opposite - no way he would have moved on from Team X

thenewbie
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 11th, 2016, 8:08 am

I'm following Daniel in Instagram and he actually wrote a loooooooooong message on how happy he was on Kweens team and how great full he is, and an honor that he was paired with Alisan. He's cool

Sent from my MyPhone Agua Rio using Tapatalk

thenewbie
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 11th, 2016, 8:20 am

Is it true that Ryan is gay? Anyone has receipts? He seems like a good guy and very talented but his smiles bothers me a lot.

Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 11th, 2016, 9:56 am

thenewbie wrote:Is it true that Ryan is gay? Anyone has receipts? He seems like a good guy and very talented but his smiles bothers me a lot.

I feel like I see a mixture of Matthew Morrison and Brad Goreski when watching him :funny:

Norgito
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 11th, 2016, 10:21 am

Xtina dropped Daniel when she found out he was gay

Xtina never had a male gay contestant in the live shows I think  :fan:

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 11th, 2016, 10:25 am

Norgito wrote:Xtina dropped Daniel when she found out he was gay

Rob is gay af and she saved him. And I suspect Dez is also gay. 

You-Know-Who
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 11th, 2016, 11:15 am

Norgito wrote:Xtina dropped Daniel when she found out he was gay

:fan:
p.s. good sis is hot here :icant:

dinvy ``
Demons @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 11th, 2016, 12:18 pm