The Voice Season 10: Live Finale | #TeamXtina WINS!

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
Locked
User avatar
Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24730
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 24

May 26th, 2016, 6:25 am

Silence. wrote:I just realise that X won the first year I didn't host the threads. You've been Si-Blessed.
The Si-Curse is real.

Image
👄👄👄

User avatar
Silence.
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3706
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Valhalla

May 26th, 2016, 7:33 am

Maleficent wrote:
Silence. wrote:I just realise that X won the first year I didn't host the threads. You've been Si-Blessed.
The Si-Curse is real.

Image
Bitch don't make me host the chart tracking thread for the new single. 

User avatar
Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2126
Joined: 01 March 2016

May 26th, 2016, 9:27 am

RaY RaY wrote:Question! Was this the first time that an artist that had consecutive number 1's on itunes didn't win the show? From past experience, I really thought the other guy was going to win because it seemed like whoever charted higher on itunes always won the show. So this outcome really surprised me!! The power of stans uniting!!
No, it has happened in multiple seasons actually. S1, S2, S6, S7 and now S10. Oh, and Adam didn't have consecutive #1s, he only got it one time. Alisan and Adam had the same amount of iTunes bonuses (5) and were neck and neck with cumulative sales.

User avatar
London.
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 10361
Joined: 23 February 2016
Location: Wall Maria

May 26th, 2016, 10:45 am

J Legend X wrote:
Tina wrote: No sis, Amanda Brown was the star of that season. I knew this show was bullshit when she didn't even make the finale. Same with Sasha Allen and Kimberly Nichole.
nope... Cassadee Pope is actually THE STAR of this show among the contestants.. she has everything.... and yes she might not have a powerful diva voice like amanda.. but she has something more important on her voice... uniqueness... as far as I can tell that's why all black girls lose this type of shows, because they are flawless tecnically and vocally but they all sound the same lacking identity... 
IDK why I find this to be extremely racist lol.  You mean to tell me all the basic ass people that actually win these shows DON'T sound the same, or all have some unique identity?  Puh-lease.   It's okay for the white contestants to all sound the same but the black ones have to be uniquely abstract.  MESS.
Image

User avatar
Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 8589
Joined: 25 February 2016

May 26th, 2016, 10:51 am

London. wrote:IDK why I find this to be extremely racist lol.  You mean to tell me all the basic ass people that actually win these shows DON'T sound the same, or all have some unique identity?  Puh-lease.   It's okay for the white contestants to all sound the same but the black ones have to be uniquely abstract.  MESS.
Image
Right? :laugh:
There's been dozens of basic country-guys playing guitar, it was time for a change, imo.
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

Smooth
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 526
Joined: 28 February 2016

May 26th, 2016, 11:51 am

Why wasn't there a coach performance?

User avatar
Mack. NASTY
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2282
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Where I Wanna Be.
Age: 28

May 26th, 2016, 11:57 am

London. wrote:
J Legend X wrote: nope... Cassadee Pope is actually THE STAR of this show among the contestants.. she has everything.... and yes she might not have a powerful diva voice like amanda.. but she has something more important on her voice... uniqueness... as far as I can tell that's why all black girls lose this type of shows, because they are flawless tecnically and vocally but they all sound the same lacking identity... 
IDK why I find this to be extremely racist lol.  You mean to tell me all the basic ass people that actually win these shows DON'T sound the same, or all have some unique identity?  Puh-lease.   It's okay for the white contestants to all sound the same but the black ones have to be uniquely abstract.  MESS.
Image
Right? What a fuckin ignorant thing to say! :awk:

Not to mention inaccurate. India Carney has a completely different sound and style from Kim who has a different sound from Sasha who sounds nothing like Shalaya. Etc...

User avatar
London.
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 10361
Joined: 23 February 2016
Location: Wall Maria

May 26th, 2016, 12:01 pm

Mack. wrote:
London. wrote: IDK why I find this to be extremely racist lol.  You mean to tell me all the basic ass people that actually win these shows DON'T sound the same, or all have some unique identity?  Puh-lease.   It's okay for the white contestants to all sound the same but the black ones have to be uniquely abstract.  MESS.
Image
Right? What a fuckin ignorant thing to say! :awk:

Not to mention inaccurate.  India Carney has a completely different sound and style from Kim who has a different sound from Sasha who sounds nothing like Shalaya. Etc...
Who all shitted on basic ass Sawyer Fredricks.

User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 26th, 2016, 12:02 pm

Smooth wrote:Why wasn't there a coach performance?
I'm kind of glad there wasn't one. They usually aren't that great imo.
I'm glad they also mostly got rid of the confessionals this season. I think the one at the finale was the only one, if not one of the few, they had this season
Getting rid of the group songs on Elimination Night was good too. 

User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 26th, 2016, 12:11 pm

qiusef wrote:Yeah the site was slow but at least it didnt show the blue gator haha. So there were 1000 users at the same time? Jorge stated
Yeah there were about 1000 at the show closing. It's a different server now too, so no more alligator lol
RaY RaY wrote:Question! Was this the first time that an artist that had consecutive number 1's on itunes didn't win the show? From past experience, I really thought the other guy was going to win because it seemed like whoever charted higher on itunes always won the show. So this outcome really surprised me!! The power of stans uniting!!
The impact of our power voting! :tellmemore: :music:
Selig wrote:
RaY RaY wrote:Question! Was this the first time that an artist that had consecutive number 1's on itunes didn't win the show? From past experience, I really thought the other guy was going to win because it seemed like whoever charted higher on itunes always won the show. So this outcome really surprised me!! The power of stans uniting!!
No, it has happened in multiple seasons actually. S1, S2, S6, S7 and now S10. Oh, and Adam didn't have consecutive #1s, he only got it one time. Alisan and Adam had the same amount of iTunes bonuses (5) and were neck and neck with cumulative sales.
Has the winner ever finished third in sales though?
For all this talk about how Adam Wakefield is supposedly some sales monster, it's funny that his iTunes collection is being outsold not only by Alisan but Laith :eek: :hah:

User avatar
Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3066
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 26th, 2016, 12:15 pm

I can't help but feel a little annoyed by the fact that none of the other female coaches congratulated Christina for winning on social media... i'm sure if it was the other way around Christina would send a tweet.

Xpress
Reactions:

May 26th, 2016, 12:16 pm

This show is watched by white trash Republicans....and you wonder why a black person can't make it far on the show? Paxton only made it as far as he did because he was on Team Blake. If he was on Team Xtina...he would have been out before Knockouts.

If you are Black.....choose Blake. That is the only way they will tolerate you.

User avatar
Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3066
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 26th, 2016, 12:18 pm

Xpress wrote:This show is watched by white trash Republicans....and you wonder why a black person can't make it far on the show? Paxton only made it as far as he did because he was on Team Blake. If he was on Team Xtina...he would have been out before Knockouts.

If you are Black.....choose Blake. That is the only way they will tolerate you.
What about Javier Collon?

User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 26th, 2016, 12:20 pm

Xpress wrote:This show is watched by white trash Republicans....and you wonder why a black person can't make it far on the show? Paxton only made it as far as he did because he was on Team Blake. If he was on Team Xtina...he would have been out before Knockouts.

If you are Black.....choose Blake. That is the only way they will tolerate you.
The first two winners of the show were black, but then again I think that was before the show really solidified itself as a country show. And Javier did play guitar and did Housewives appealing music (So he was a BGWG?) and Jermaine who was supposed to be a Soul singer did all these middle of the road Rock songs.

User avatar
Ozzy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1204
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Pawnee, Indiana
Age: 28

May 26th, 2016, 12:39 pm

Jermaine should not have won. Juliet Sims should have been the winner of season 2

User avatar
Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2126
Joined: 01 March 2016

May 26th, 2016, 12:41 pm

Hudson Winters wrote:Has the winner ever finished third in sales though?
For all this talk about how Adam Wakefield is supposedly some sales monster, it's funny that his iTunes collection is being outsold not only by Alisan but Laith :eek: :hah:
Saying that she was 3rd in sales is a stretch tho. She was first in cumulative sales, she had two songs inside the top 5, no other finalist did that plus all her performances but one were inside the top 200. She even had an original song from WWA charting. And, like you said her EP is charting the highest. Oh, and yeah back in S2 & S6 every finalist was ahead of the winner on iTunes.

User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 26th, 2016, 12:55 pm

Selig wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote:Has the winner ever finished third in sales though?
For all this talk about how Adam Wakefield is supposedly some sales monster, it's funny that his iTunes collection is being outsold not only by Alisan but Laith :eek: :hah:
Saying that she was 3rd in sales is a stretch tho. She was first in cumulative sales, she had two songs inside the top 5, no other finalist did that plus all her performances but one were inside the top 200. She even had an original song from WWA charting. And, like you said her EP is charting the highest. Oh, and yeah back in S2 & S6 every finalist was ahead of the winner on iTunes.
Oh yeah, I meant for Individual songs that night. I wasn't surprised Adam was ahead slightly of Alisan, but it was a little disconcerting that Hannah was ahead of Alisan with Every Breath You Take. I knew she had no chance at winning especially since she didn't have as many multipliers in the past, but it was still weird to see Alisan's Somewhere and Down The Road behind Every Breath You Take. 

They really should have counted the coach duets too. Alisan would have won overall sales that night if it was included I think. It was impressive to see how well You've Got A Friend sold. Adam's duet with Blake flopping in comparison seemed telling too that Adam's fanbase wasn't so strong.

Season 2 was really weird, the drama may have had a big effect on voting. 

And I didn't really follow Season 6 but I'm looking at Wikipedia. Blake's contestant had all three of his finale songs in the Top 10 and Josh Kaufman had none and still won :eek: Wow! And The Housewives have the nerve to complain about Alisan. At least she got the same amount of finale multipliers as Adam.

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1125
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Littleton, CO
Age: 31

May 26th, 2016, 1:12 pm

These housewives are STILL going nuts saying the show was rigged. How do they think we've felt the past 9 seasons!? Bahahahah. This is so funny to watch. They are all self-imploding!

User avatar
Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2126
Joined: 01 March 2016

May 26th, 2016, 1:13 pm

@Hudson Winters Yeah, Adam hitting #1 was expected. Hannah was a surprise indeed but she had her moment with that song, she did a great job I liked it, plus she was extremely liked by the same demo that supported Adam so I wouldn't be surprised if most of them bought those two songs at once. 

S2 was a mess, Xtina would have won with Jesse, he was the housewives' favorite. Plus, without Jamaica cheating maybe Jacquie would've won. Who knows. 

TrueSTANTina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

May 26th, 2016, 1:25 pm

1000formsoffear wrote:These housewives are STILL going nuts saying the show was rigged. How do they think we've felt the past 9 seasons!? Bahahahah. This is so funny to watch. They are all self-imploding!
LOL they will complain about anything that isn't in their favor of Blake and his team members....I LIVE for it tho! :susp:

User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 26th, 2016, 1:53 pm

TrueSTANTina wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote: So 100 times=1000 votes?
Btw, you'll be happy to know that most people who've confirmed their votes met or exceeded their pledges lol :music:
Good!
The truth shall come out if Godisan takes it all tonight :susp:
[left]Looks like the truth came out ;) :susp:[/left]

[left]Image[/left]

[left]Image[/left]

[left]Image[/left]

TrueSTANTina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

May 26th, 2016, 1:57 pm

Hudson Winters wrote:
TrueSTANTina wrote: Good!
The truth shall come out if Godisan takes it all tonight :susp:
[left]Looks like the truth came out ;) :susp:[/left]

[left]Image[/left]

[left]Image[/left]

[left]Image[/left]
There now should be NO excuse for the next era as well as any fan voted awards for KWEEN! :susp:

User avatar
marcelo. CURSED
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1150
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 26th, 2016, 2:16 pm

I'll never understand why there is no shirtless pics of Carson. He was hot some time in the past.
Stop taking pride in being an asshole. ✋

User avatar
Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2126
Joined: 01 March 2016

May 26th, 2016, 3:14 pm

This Laith bitch is so full of himself. First he said, he's the only one that does "real" music and now he retweets this: "It's such a shame they picked the top 4 BACKWARDS. I'm so over this too 4 bullshit." 
Last edited by Selig on May 26th, 2016, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2598
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: X Is Gon' Give It To Ya
Age: 29

May 26th, 2016, 3:14 pm

What is Alisan doing post her win? I would think she would have appearances lined up, especially on NBC shows??? :scratch:

TrueSTANTina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

May 26th, 2016, 3:17 pm

Selig wrote:This Laith bitch is so full of himself. First he said, he's the only one that does "real" music and now he retweets this: "It's such a shame they picked the top 4 BACKWARDS. I'm so over this too 4 bullshit." 
He's pressed as fawk that no one wants to listen to his dirty duck dynasty ass.
If you want "credit" for being "real music" then go on a show that is called THE GUITAR and not one that is called THE VOICE since he played more guitar on the show than he sang..... Dipshit.

User avatar
Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2598
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: X Is Gon' Give It To Ya
Age: 29

May 26th, 2016, 3:18 pm

Selig wrote:This Laith bitch is so full of himself. First he said, he's the only one that does "real" music and now he retweets this: "It's such a shame they picked the top 4 BACKWARDS. I'm so over this too 4 bullshit." 
He sucks! He can't sing! His guitar and Duck Dynasty look carried him over with the darn rednecks! GTFO asshole! :arrow:
Already has an ego, and he ain't shit! :laugh:

User avatar
Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2598
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: X Is Gon' Give It To Ya
Age: 29

May 26th, 2016, 3:19 pm

TrueSTANTina wrote:
Selig wrote:This Laith bitch is so full of himself. First he said, he's the only one that does "real" music and now he retweets this: "It's such a shame they picked the top 4 BACKWARDS. I'm so over this too 4 bullshit." 
He's pressed as fawk that no one wants to listen to his dirty duck dynasty ass.
If you want "credit" for being "real music" then go on a show that is called THE GUITAR and not one that is called THE VOICE since he played more guitar on the show than he sang..... Dipshit.
Are we in sync, or what? *toss toss* :laugh:

TrueSTANTina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 337
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 30

May 26th, 2016, 3:21 pm

Xiggity wrote:
TrueSTANTina wrote: He's pressed as fawk that no one wants to listen to his dirty duck dynasty ass.
If you want "credit" for being "real music" then go on a show that is called THE GUITAR and not one that is called THE VOICE since he played more guitar on the show than he sang..... Dipshit.
Are we in sync, or what? *toss toss* :laugh:
Our mental synchronization...*toss, toss*

User avatar
MemX album?
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 657
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 26th, 2016, 3:24 pm

Selig wrote:This Laith bitch is so full of himself. First he said, he's the only one that does "real" music and now he retweets this: "It's such a shame they picked the top 4 BACKWARDS. I'm so over this too 4 bullshit." 
He can stay mad at the fact that he had every advantage in this competition, yet still lost.

Image

Locked