The Voice Season 10: Live Finale | #TeamXtina WINS!

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
Tina ♕♛
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 1:54 pm

I'm_always_right wrote:Can I just add how Kata slayed the group performance. She really was undervalued on this show.
She had the strongest team I've ever seen on this show. All we missed was Tamar :cry: she was excellent.
:heart: avi made by dinvy :heart:

~Songbird~
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 2:06 pm

I knew she would win with Alisan. She was the one.

J Legend X FACTOR17
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 2:08 pm

Xiggity wrote:Finally a deserving winner! I can't remember the last time this happened on the Voice, if at all! :O
cassadee pope deserved to win, so did tessanne (she had more controll of her vocals than jacquie ngl)

kylie jenner
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 2:43 pm

I love that she won but i couldnt live another season more..its true stressfull... comeback to music queen :cry:

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 2:45 pm

J Legend X wrote:
Xiggity wrote:Finally a deserving winner! I can't remember the last time this happened on the Voice, if at all! :O
cassadee pope deserved to win, so did tessanne (she had more controll of her vocals than jacquie ngl)
Tessanne had the voice, yes, but she had no star quality at all. Basic and blend. Jacquie was a much better choice.
Cassadee on the other hand was by far the star of her season.

Stripped
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 2:46 pm

I'm_always_right wrote:Can I just add how Kata slayed the group performance. She really was undervalued on this show.
I hated her audition performance (which was the only one I've seen of hers) but she sounded great during the group performance.

Tina ♕♛
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 2:48 pm

J Legend X wrote:
No sis, Amanda Brown was the star of that season. I knew this show was bullshit when she didn't even make the finale. Same with Sasha Allen and Kimberly Nichole.
:heart: avi made by dinvy :heart:

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Tina wrote:
J Legend X wrote:
No sis, Amanda Brown was the star of that season. I knew this show was bullshit when she didn't even make the finale. Same with Sasha Allen and Kimberly Nichole.
No, she peaked at Dream On and it was downhill from there.... being on Adam's team didn't help, he made her sing a country song, and Adele's Someone Like You. He always fucks up female powerhouses like she did with Shakahsyahs this season (except Tessanne with the Jamaica votes lol)

Allure
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 3:19 pm

SCREAMING! when carson took back the trophy from alisan
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...

J Legend X FACTOR17
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 5:04 pm

Tina wrote:
J Legend X wrote:
nope... Cassadee Pope is actually THE STAR of this show among the contestants.. she has everything.... and yes she might not have a powerful diva voice like amanda.. but she has something more important on her voice... uniqueness... as far as I can tell that's why all black girls lose this type of shows, because they are flawless tecnically and vocally but they all sound the same lacking identity... 

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 5:09 pm

Allure wrote:SCREAMING! when carson took back the trophy from alisan
lol! It's SO stupid that they make them sing while they're crying / taking in the moment.

magnolia
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 5:20 pm

Yippee!!! I'm so happy for Christina (and ofc Alisan too) that she won on The Voice!!!
But wtf was up with the hair?

Andromeda
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 5:39 pm

Stripped wrote:So I've been one of the people who strongly want her off this show forever.
But today, reflecting on her win, I wouldn't hate if she came back AFTER having a full, proper era. Because truthfully, I will miss the gifs and the weekly looks!
your avi lol

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 5:43 pm

magnolia wrote:Yippee!!! I'm so happy for Christina (and ofc Alisan too) that she won on The Voice!!!
I thought her hair looked amazing last night!

Ozzy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 5:58 pm

1000formsoffear wrote:
magnolia wrote:Yippee!!! I'm so happy for Christina (and ofc Alisan too) that she won on The Voice!!!
I thought her hair looked amazing last night!
Me too!

Nix
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 6:23 pm

Hair was great, been on point whole season

Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 6:37 pm

Hudson Winters wrote:Thank you jorge. !   :love:  
I'm glad you feel that our mobilization efforts with all those pledged/confirmed votes paid off & made a difference in Alisan and Christina winning The Voice :)  :chair_cat:
I think you gurls did an amazing job! I'm sure it had an effect, it has been pretty tight competition this season!
I voted too but only like 10 votes (1 time). :laugh:
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

Caviar Ratchet
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 6:49 pm

Can we delete this thread now?

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 6:50 pm

Caviar Ratchet wrote:Can we delete this thread now?
Is it bothering you?

Bunny
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 7:29 pm

Caviar Ratchet wrote:Can we delete this thread now?
Yeah let's move it to the Legendary moments, change the banner and start a new era in this forum. A storm is coming :icant:

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 7:45 pm

Let's not move the thread yet if possible. Alisan is still doing press from winning and personally I'd like to get the chance to read reactions last night and respond to some stuff since it was so hard to read or post anything last night

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 7:47 pm

Raven wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote:Thank you jorge. !   :love:  
I'm glad you feel that our mobilization efforts with all those pledged/confirmed votes paid off & made a difference in Alisan and Christina winning The Voice :)  :chair_cat:
I think you gurls did an amazing job! I'm sure it had an effect, it has been pretty tight competition this season!
I voted too but only like 10 votes (1 time). :laugh:
I'm glad you feel that way too Raven :love:
And hey at least 10 votes is better than 0 votes :laugh:

Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 7:53 pm

Hudson Winters wrote:Let's not move the thread yet if possible. Alisan is still doing press from winning and personally I'd like to get the chance to read reactions last night and respond to some stuff since it was so hard to read or post anything last night
Did the server hold?

Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 8:09 pm

As far as Laith Al-Saadi and Adam Wakefield go, I've watched this season, yet I've seen 0 hype for either of them, UNTIL these last few weeks.

Whereas Alisan has had continuous & consistent hype and momentum going for her, from the other coaches, from celebrities, from the media in general.. Alisan has been pretty much in a totally diff. level, which shows to me that she has had to be at least 2 times the competitor compared to Adam and Blake's artists, in order to even have the chance for win. Moreover, Christina, as her coach, has ALSO had to have been at her most relaxed and objective, whilst Adam and Blake can have their petty bitching and bickering in every episode without it affecting negatively to their contestants.

In addition to all this, The Voice has had to actively campaign for "the 1st female coach to win", in order to this be possible. That has been the slogan, basically. Everyone, including other coaches, have had to be in Christina's corner the whole season for this to happen. Had Adam pulled some of the shady duplicity, like he has before with his contestants, the public might have been too conflicted to jump on the bandwagon to root for Alisan & X.

TL;DR-version: Christina didn't exaggerate about the odds being against them. :laugh: Which makes this pretty impressive victory! #GirlPower :chud_cat:
Last edited by Raven on May 25th, 2016, 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 8:13 pm

Raven wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote:Let's not move the thread yet if possible. Alisan is still doing press from winning and personally I'd like to get the chance to read reactions last night and respond to some stuff since it was so hard to read or post anything last night
Did the server hold?
It didn't hold. It was a total disaster :laugh: The board last night during the show was the slowest the board has ever been that I can recall.

Posts took forever to load and a lot of things I tried to post never went through. When Christina performed with Ariana and Alisan won things got even worse and the board wouldn't load at all for me. Over 1000 people got on the board for those last moments and it was too much for the server

Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 8:17 pm

Hudson Winters wrote:It didn't hold. It was a total disaster :laugh: The board last night during the show was the slowest the board has ever been that I can recall.

Posts took forever to load and a lot of things I tried to post never went through. When Christina performed with Ariana and Alisan won things got even worse and the board wouldn't load at all for me. Over 1000 people got on the board for those last moments and it was too much for the server
Oh, damn. I didn't even try to follow this live. :laugh:

qiusef
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 8:27 pm

Yeah the site was slow but at least it didnt show the blue gator haha. So there were 1000 users at the same time? Jorge stated

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 8:39 pm

I did an Alisan Porter thread for those who are interest in discuss her news, cause i'll for sure continue to check her out... 

RaY RaY
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 26th, 2016, 3:25 am

Question! Was this the first time that an artist that had consecutive number 1's on itunes didn't win the show? From past experience, I really thought the other guy was going to win because it seemed like whoever charted higher on itunes always won the show. So this outcome really surprised me!! The power of stans uniting!!

Silence.
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 26th, 2016, 5:56 am

I just realise that X won the first year I didn't host the threads. You've been Si-Blessed.