The Voice Season 10: Live Finale | #TeamXtina WINS!

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 9:52 am

Maleficent wrote:
London. wrote:I wonder if she really won or if Mark Burnette made it so...
reported for not trusting Christina's powers and the fighterz powers enough to think that this was not rigged and true all along

I actually strongly believe that the mobilization effort that you bitches did, with the thousands of pledged and confirmed votes, turned the tide in a big way. 
I personally sent in 1000 votes between the app and NBC.com, so I feel like I did my small part <3 I JUMPED in the couch when Carson called her name. 

Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 10:03 am

legendary moment :tellmemore:

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 10:10 am

jorge. wrote:
Maleficent wrote: reported for not trusting Christina's powers and the fighterz powers enough to think that this was not rigged and true all along

I actually strongly believe that the mobilization effort that you bitches did, with the thousands of pledged and confirmed votes, turned the tide in a big way. 
I personally sent in 1000 votes between the app and NBC.com, so I feel like I did my small part <3 I JUMPED in the couch when Carson called her name. 
Thank you jorge. !   :love:  
I'm glad you feel that our mobilization efforts with all those pledged/confirmed votes paid off & made a difference in Alisan and Christina winning The Voice :)  :chair_cat:

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 10:15 am

The new banner omg i'm crying 

MemX album?
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 10:21 am

Seeing her happy was all worth it. :tellmemore:

ISlayForX
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 10:27 am

Loving the new banner. 

marcelo. ʕథ౪థʔ
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 10:40 am

The new banner is amazing, you can see the happiness in their faces!  :love:
You could stop at five or six stores, or just one. 🤔

Cherryred
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 11:01 am

jorge. wrote:
Maleficent wrote: reported for not trusting Christina's powers and the fighterz powers enough to think that this was not rigged and true all along

I think so, too. Of course, the producers tried the best they can to make Alisan win (giving her the pimp spot on monday, repeating her sad story over and over, maybe even giving her advice on songs). Didn't one contestant say in an interview that something shady is going on backstage? (Daniel Whatshisface?) So yes, I believe that they wanted her to win, but I also felt that way in season 8 with Kim (everybody kept repeating in the season 8 interviews how Christina had the best team and she was going to win) and that did not work out.
Everybody voting on here, sharing how to vote on social media, Alisan having a very strong online fanbase, many celebrities asking their followers to vote and what I mentioned above contributed to her win
And the new banner is amazing :love:

#1 Lotus Stan Mal
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 11:06 am

Silence. wrote:Poor Gwen just stuck the Botox needle deeper into her temples. 
:funny:

PennyRae
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 11:08 am

Omg the banner! Someone should tweet it to Alisan.

xtinamaria
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 11:18 am

Omg I'm so happy we did it!! I was doubting we would win cause the odds were against us with teamblake and country factors. Yaass at our lack of sleep paying off!! It was all worth it in the end to see how happy it made Christina!

Cherryred
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 11:22 am

I love all the love in here ever since she won  :love: Everyone thanking each other for voting, everyone losing it when the winner was announced  :tellmemore: such a happy place right now  :love:

Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 11:39 am

Finally a deserving winner! I can't remember the last time this happened on the Voice, if at all! :O

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 11:50 am

Btw, Queen Kimberly Nicholesus commented on Christina finally winning: 

So so so so so happy Christina Aguilera FINALLY won! It was a pleasure being on her team during Season 8! She is undeniably one of the greatest vocalist of the millennial generation and being mentored by her on the voice was a once in a lifetime thing! Her wealth of knowledge was beyond words! I still remember her words of wisdom and advice!!!!!! She IS the voice! Period.. Congrats #Xtina!!!!!! Love you! @xtina @nbcthevoice

Gabrielxbionic
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 11:56 am

Selig wrote:Btw, Queen Kimberly Nicholesus commented on Christina finally winning: 

So so so so so happy Christina Aguilera FINALLY won! It was a pleasure being on her team during Season 8! She is undeniably one of the greatest vocalist of the millennial generation and being mentored by her on the voice was a once in a lifetime thing! Her wealth of knowledge was beyond words! I still remember her words of wisdom and advice!!!!!! She IS the voice! Period.. Congrats #Xtina!!!!!! Love you! @xtina @nbcthevoice
She should have won too... I will never forget & forgive that
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ALBUM?

Gabe.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 11:58 am

what an amazing moment that was, happy to have voted and supported these two incredibly talented women

Xpress
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 12:12 pm

SexForBreakfast wrote:Good sis going to invite Sia to X6. I can see

I have so many questions about this picture. Was it before or after the performance? Why is SIA still standing there if after? I thought these performances were pre-taped. Anymore pics of them interacting?

London.
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 12:12 pm

The one season I wasn't invested in in the slightest...queen wins. :funny:

Mack. NASTY
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 12:24 pm

We finally got that shit!! It was predestined tho #SeasonX

Leonard Hofstadter
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 12:24 pm

London. wrote:The one season I wasn't invested in in the slightest...queen wins. :funny:
same LMAO, this is the first season that christina is ON that i dont watch ....and she wins, lmao, am glad tho i didnt want to stress myself with these TV shows :O

Allure
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 12:26 pm

Xpress wrote:
SexForBreakfast wrote:Good sis going to invite Sia to X6. I can see

I have so many questions about this picture. Was it before or after the performance? Why is SIA still standing there if after? I thought these performances were pre-taped. Anymore pics of them interacting?
i dont think all performances are pre taped?
the zain one def seemed like it cuz i never saw the coaches. but idk
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...

DNNY
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 12:26 pm

I'm really happy for her, even tho I don't give a fuck about TV and I didn't care in the slightest to vote/do anything for her this season, I can totally see how happy she is and how much she wanted this, I hope that now that she has the time, she sees that what we need from her is new fantastic music and delivers accordingly to what she's been saying all this time.

Congrats Queen!
Madonna / Beyoncé / Róisín Murphy /Grimes / St. Vincent / Years & Years / Arcade Fire/ Björk / Florence + the Machine/ twenty one pilots/ Halsey / Queens of the Stone Age / Christina Aguilera

Allure
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 12:28 pm

if it's after the performance @Xpress i think cia and God spoke before in dressing room and such and cia probably asked x to help her off stage or something
We both can seduce but darling, you hold me prisoner...

ILUVXTINA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 12:31 pm

What a great season. I will miss this thread. Thanks to all that kept it ipdated on iTunes and stuff. Good times. Bring in the new era.

Cristina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 12:36 pm

i really enjoyed this season. have been watching everything with my room mate and even my boyfriend haha 
he was team laith though haha 
so happy alisan won!! and it was wonderful to see christina happy, she deserved it so much.
can't wait for what's coming next, i hope this motivated her even more for the next era :tellmemore:

Stripped
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 12:45 pm

So I've been one of the people who strongly want her off this show forever.
But today, reflecting on her win, I wouldn't hate if she came back AFTER having a full, proper era. Because truthfully, I will miss the gifs and the weekly looks!

Gabrielxbionic
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 12:53 pm

Stripped wrote:So I've been one of the people who strongly want her off this show forever.
But today, reflecting on her win, I wouldn't hate if she came back AFTER having a full, proper era. Because truthfully, I will miss the gifs and the weekly looks!

Daddy Carson in your avi
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ALBUM?

Marc
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 1:40 pm

I am so happy that Alisan Won, but I am happier that we were united and we made it... 

I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 1:42 pm

Can I just add how Kata slayed the group performance. She really was undervalued on this show.

FunkyDiva
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 25th, 2016, 1:50 pm

Yaaaaaaasss! 

Just watched it! Pew... SO deserved. 

Allisan was always the winner of this season (at least at the finale couple of shows).

And Christina - YAS! That's how it's done.