The Official "The Voice Season 10": Live Semi-Finals

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
Locked
User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 21st, 2016, 9:34 am

Xpress wrote:Has Adam Wakefield always been on the top of the Itunes Charts....will he win?
Adam is still #72 with his latest song. Alisan isn't in the Top 100 anymore. This is not a great sign. The leaders on this show always have their songs hanging around the highest on iTunes even after the tracking period. And that leader used to be Alisan with her songs.

notgonnalie
Reactions:

May 21st, 2016, 10:09 am

hope this chit ends already!She doesn't have enough time if she really wants to drop an album before the end of this year.

JERMAINE
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 837
Joined: 27 February 2016
Location: LA
Age: 33

May 21st, 2016, 11:06 am

So they're shooting music videos.... Hannah just finished hers according to The Voice IG. I hope Alisan's kills them all

User avatar
BabyGirl
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 192
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 21st, 2016, 1:37 pm

Image

Image

User avatar
Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2133
Joined: 01 March 2016

May 21st, 2016, 2:05 pm

Alisan won't win if we don't power-vote, simple as that. It's in the hands of Xtina's fans, if only 1500 fans would vote 1K times I think we could secure her the win. Spread these videos on your social media and share them with fan-pages, please.



Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 678
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Age: 26

May 21st, 2016, 2:23 pm

I'm ready to stay up all night and power vote. We can do this. I think Alisan has more people voting through other methods than Adam. We got this!

ISlayForX
Reactions:

May 21st, 2016, 3:03 pm

I will not be buying alisan's songs unless they are something outside of this folk mess she's been serving but if anyone wants a US itunes account to gift the songs too PM me.

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 678
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Age: 26

May 21st, 2016, 3:03 pm

Ali & X have such a cute friendship! That Instagram she posted with their face swap was making me so happy.

User avatar
Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2133
Joined: 01 March 2016

May 21st, 2016, 3:06 pm

RT this tweet please.

John
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 24
Joined: 16 March 2016

May 21st, 2016, 4:18 pm

Hi Selig. I watched the video. Can I vote via smartphone?

User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 21st, 2016, 4:28 pm

Selig wrote:Alisan won't win if we don't power-vote, simple as that. It's in the hands of Xtina's fans, if only 1500 fans would vote 1K times I think we could secure her the win. Spread these videos on your social media and share them with fan-pages, please.


We also need to get the international fans to buy the songs.

Does anyone remember how? Someone mentioned it in another thread recently but I can't seem to find it.

They said there's a site where you can buy US iTunes cards in local currency and the with their iTunes US account and an IP the purchases will count towards the votes

User avatar
Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2133
Joined: 01 March 2016

May 21st, 2016, 4:50 pm

@John I assume you can follow the same process but idk which app allows you to change your IP for web browsers on mobile. And you can also do it using the official app, but it's faster on the webpage. You have to download The Voice's official app, you need an iTunes US account for this. Then use a VPN to change your IP for an US one (I use Betternet)

@Hudson Winters There's no point in buying the songs, there are no bonuses for the finale. And every purchase just counts as one vote, it's better if we focus on power-voting. If each one of us manages to throw her way at least 5K votes (voting 500 times) I think we could get her the win. 

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 678
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Age: 26

May 21st, 2016, 4:53 pm

We should still buy her songs anyway. Especially her duet with X. I want that to be the top of the charts

User avatar
Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3066
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 21st, 2016, 4:57 pm

I'll be power voting for sure, count on me.

Blue_Lake
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1539
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Under coconut trees

May 21st, 2016, 4:58 pm

Am praying for something other than Beautiful and The Voice Within.

Blue_Lake
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1539
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Under coconut trees

May 21st, 2016, 5:03 pm

Hudson Winters wrote:
Selig wrote:Alisan won't win if we don't power-vote, simple as that. It's in the hands of Xtina's fans, if only 1500 fans would vote 1K times I think we could secure her the win. Spread these videos on your social media and share them with fan-pages, please.


We also need to get the international fans to buy the songs.

Does anyone remember how? Someone mentioned it in another thread recently but I can't seem to find it.

They said there's a site where you can buy US iTunes cards in local currency and the with their iTunes US account and an IP the purchases will count towards the votes
Personally I use this website to purchase US iTunes gift cards : http://www.mitunes.tv/us-itunes-codes-1-c.asp
They are quick and reliable. They send you the code via email.

User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 21st, 2016, 5:40 pm

Blue_Lake wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote:
We also need to get the international fans to buy the songs.

Does anyone remember how? Someone mentioned it in another thread recently but I can't seem to find it.

They said there's a site where you can buy US iTunes cards in local currency and the with their iTunes US account and an IP the purchases will count towards the votes
Personally I use this website to purchase US iTunes gift cards : http://www.mitunes.tv/us-itunes-codes-1-c.asp
They are quick and reliable. They send you the code via email.
Thanks! :music: I think that was the site that was mentioned

User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 21st, 2016, 5:48 pm

Selig wrote:@Hudson Winters There's no point in buying the songs, there are no bonuses for the finale. And every purchase just counts as one vote, it's better if we focus on power-voting. If each one of us manages to throw her way at least 5K votes (voting 500 times) I think we could get her the win. 
I get what you mean, but I think it could come down to every vote here. If people haven't bought any songs yet, here's their chance to buy Monday's songs and her past songs to get in 9 votes for sure for Alisan. (Especially since we're still not sure if they count or discard votes from the same IP)
But assuming that there aren't IP issues, 500 votes still sounds intense lol. I'll probably pass out after voting that much but I'm down for it

So who's down for voting 500 times so far?
@Thaddeusmaximus
@Igor
@Selig
@Hudson Winters
Anyone else?

User avatar
Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2133
Joined: 01 March 2016

May 21st, 2016, 5:58 pm

Hudson Winters wrote:I get what you mean, but I think it could come down to every vote here. If people haven't bought any songs yet, here's their chance to buy Monday's songs and her past songs to get in 9 votes for sure for Alisan. (Especially since we're still not sure if they count or discard votes from the same IP)
But assuming that there aren't IP issues, 500 votes still sounds intense lol. I'll probably pass out after voting that much but I'm down for it
So who's down for voting 500 times so far?Anyone else?
I plan on doing at least 10K, it's really not that hard. What I do is that I choose some random names. Let's say "Jack", and then I do 10 votes with #jack@gmail.com, just changing the number (#) with each log-in. I put on a different name every 10 log-ins, that way I can keep up with how many times I've voted. I did like 3K votes for her last week. In around 20 minutes I did like 1K, so it's really not that hard. You don't have to do them non-stop, you can take pauses in between. 

Blue_Lake
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1539
Joined: 24 February 2016
Location: Under coconut trees

May 21st, 2016, 6:07 pm

If I don't change my IP to USA, they don't let me vote on nbc.com so I guess IP change is derogatory?

I love Alisan a lot so I'll do my best.

User avatar
Gabrielxbionic
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 418
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: México
Age: 26

May 21st, 2016, 6:15 pm

Hudson Winters wrote:
Selig wrote:@Hudson Winters There's no point in buying the songs, there are no bonuses for the finale. And every purchase just counts as one vote, it's better if we focus on power-voting. If each one of us manages to throw her way at least 5K votes (voting 500 times) I think we could get her the win. 
I get what you mean, but I think it could come down to every vote here. If people haven't bought any songs yet, here's their chance to buy Monday's songs and her past songs to get in 9 votes for sure for Alisan. (Especially since we're still not sure if they count or discard votes from the same IP)
But assuming that there aren't IP issues, 500 votes still sounds intense lol. I'll probably pass out after voting that much but I'm down for it

So who's down for voting 500 times so far?
@Thaddeusmaximus
@Igor
@Selig
@Hudson Winters
Anyone else?
Count me in... I'll do 2500 at least
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ALBUM?

User avatar
Gabrielxbionic
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 418
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: México
Age: 26

May 21st, 2016, 6:15 pm

Blue_Lake wrote:If I don't change my IP to USA, they don't let me vote on nbc.com so I guess IP change is derogatory?

I love Alisan a lot so I'll do my best.
Watch @selig videos
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ALBUM?

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 678
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Age: 26

May 21st, 2016, 6:19 pm

I'll do 10k

User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 21st, 2016, 6:19 pm

Selig wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote:I get what you mean, but I think it could come down to every vote here. If people haven't bought any songs yet, here's their chance to buy Monday's songs and her past songs to get in 9 votes for sure for Alisan. (Especially since we're still not sure if they count or discard votes from the same IP)
But assuming that there aren't IP issues, 500 votes still sounds intense lol. I'll probably pass out after voting that much but I'm down for it
So who's down for voting 500 times so far?Anyone else?
I plan on doing at least 10K, it's really not that hard. What I do is that I choose some random names. Let's say "Jack", and then I do 10 votes with #jack@gmail.com, just changing the number (#) with each log-in. I put on a different name every 10 log-ins, that way I can keep up with how many times I've voted. I did like 3K votes for her last week. In around 20 minutes I did like 1K, so it's really not that hard. You don't have to do them non-stop, you can take pauses in between. 
When you say 10K do you mean you'll vote 10,000 times :eek: or voting 1000 times (While giving the value of 10 votes each time)

Gabrielxbionic wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote: I get what you mean, but I think it could come down to every vote here. If people haven't bought any songs yet, here's their chance to buy Monday's songs and her past songs to get in 9 votes for sure for Alisan. (Especially since we're still not sure if they count or discard votes from the same IP)
But assuming that there aren't IP issues, 500 votes still sounds intense lol. I'll probably pass out after voting that much but I'm down for it

So who's down for voting 500 times so far?
@Thaddeusmaximus
@Igor
@Selig
@Hudson Winters
Anyone else?
Count me in... I'll do 2500 at least
And same question for you Gabriel - Are you voting 2500 times or 250 times (While Giving the value of 10 votes each time)

User avatar
Gabrielxbionic
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 418
Joined: 25 February 2016
Location: México
Age: 26

May 21st, 2016, 6:24 pm

Hudson Winters wrote:
Selig wrote: I plan on doing at least 10K, it's really not that hard. What I do is that I choose some random names. Let's say "Jack", and then I do 10 votes with #jack@gmail.com, just changing the number (#) with each log-in. I put on a different name every 10 log-ins, that way I can keep up with how many times I've voted. I did like 3K votes for her last week. In around 20 minutes I did like 1K, so it's really not that hard. You don't have to do them non-stop, you can take pauses in between. 
When you say 10K do you mean you'll vote 10,000 times :eek: or voting 1000 times (While giving the value of 10 votes each time)

Gabrielxbionic wrote:
Count me in... I'll do 2500 at least
And same question for you Gabriel - Are you voting 2500 times or 250 times (While Giving the value of 10 votes each time)

250 times. Maybe more ...don't know till the day but 250 it is for sure
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ALBUM?

User avatar
Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2133
Joined: 01 March 2016

May 21st, 2016, 6:27 pm

@Hudson Winters 1000 times, more if I can. I'm sick of the housewives coming for Alisan and Xtina all the time while praising Blake and Adam W. so I would love nothing more than to shove Ali's win down their archaic throats. 

User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 21st, 2016, 6:42 pm

@Selg and @Gabrielxbionic Gotcha

So here's what we have pledged so far to vote at the minimum:

@Gabrielxbionic - 250 times/2500 votes
@Selig - 1000 times/10,000 votes
@Thaddeusmaximus - 1000 times/10,000 votes
@Hudson Winters - 500 times/5000 votes

Total: 2750 times/27,500 votes :music:

Anyone else who plans to vote or has decided on how many votes they think they can pledge, let us know!

User avatar
kylie jenner
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 2333
Joined: 25 February 2016
Age: 22

May 21st, 2016, 6:48 pm

we should organize us sisters

coz amsure all the othre 3 has fans too on twitter facebook..and more

Count with me to vote..

User avatar
Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 1655
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 21st, 2016, 6:51 pm

kylie jenner wrote:we should organize us sisters

coz amsure all the othre 3 has fans too on twitter facebook..and more

Count with me to vote..
How many times do you think you plan to vote?

User avatar
Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:
Posts: 3066
Joined: 24 February 2016

May 21st, 2016, 7:07 pm

I'll vote 2000 times @HudsonWinters
Last edited by Igor on May 21st, 2016, 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Locked