The Official "The Voice Season 10": Live Semi-Finals

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
Yooorsh
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2016, 1:29 am

Xiggity wrote:I'll see this thread in a week. I already know the meltdowns you ppl will be having about song choice until then. :O
The song choice is actually the real struggle

Alisan's performances all season were PERFECT. Amrrica's taste is Just HORRENDOUS.

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2016, 1:45 am

New video, start sharing like there's no tomorrow. 

[youtube]UkyxcQPhpT8[/youtube]

GoGo
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2016, 1:49 am

I think Bryan got screwed over big time!

ThisCandyman27
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2016, 2:12 am

Maybe we'll still get 3 performances though ???

One with Alisan, one with Whitney, and doesn't she always do one with the coaches at the end??? :icant:
"God is preparing you for bigger and better things." - Shelly Kearns, 1991

Gabe.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2016, 2:32 am

who the fuck is voting Laith..........

Bryan's performance was SO GOOD. i wish he did a Miguel song earlier. that Kiss From A Rose performance made him stall, that's it. Mary Blabla was good too, i was expecting her to make it based on America's taste, but not that... thing. 

Gabe.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2016, 2:43 am

i am mad.

Creationist
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2016, 2:50 am

Blue_Lake wrote:Watch X and Alisan perform a song where they scream from start to finish  next week and ruin everything lol
:funny: Xtina is known to ruin moments like these :funny: I can soooooooooo see this happening

Blue_Lake
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2016, 3:00 am

Creationist wrote:
Blue_Lake wrote:Watch X and Alisan perform a song where they scream from start to finish  next week and ruin everything lol
:funny: Xtina is known to ruin moments like these :funny: I can soooooooooo see this happening
I'm pretty sure it will happen. The no-fucks-to-give attitude. Your avi is so fitting! lol

ChrisAg77
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2016, 3:56 am

Theres No point of suggesting songs to alisan now cause theyre all doing 1 original song, 1 reprise, and duet with the coach. Duet doesnt count and shell prolly do Blue bayou again so it all comes down to the original song. Hope her song is really good , i lowkey want X to be generous and give her one of the song in X6 , of course not the best ones because she needs those as her singles .Maybe a song thats not gonna  make the cut. But something thats good enough that can make alisan stand out.
Anyway Alisan better get the pimp spot next week shes the only 1 who hasnt got 1 in top 12, i think it will really help her win. Im gonna be a mess next week with results and That whitney tribute omg so xciting.

I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 18th, 2016, 11:37 am

Lawd next week will be the intense. The iTunes tracking, Christina's duet with Whitney, voting for Alisan, the results. Shit's gonna get real.

BabyGirl
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 5:47 pm

Baby Jane
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 5:48 pm

ChrisAg77 wrote:Theres No point of suggesting songs to alisan now cause theyre all doing 1 original song, 1 reprise, and duet with the coach. Duet doesnt count and shell prolly do Blue bayou again so it all comes down to the original song. Hope her song is really good , i lowkey want X to be generous and give her one of the song in X6 , of course not the best ones because she needs those as her singles .Maybe a song thats not gonna  make the cut. But something thats good enough that can make alisan stand out.
Anyway Alisan better get the pimp spot next week shes the only 1 who hasnt got 1 in top 12, i think it will really help her win. Im gonna be a mess next week with results and That whitney tribute omg so xciting.
So all four candidates have to perform one original song??? And repeat another that was performed throghout the show??

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 6:08 pm

Can Alisan perform a song she wrote from her 2014 album as her original? Her song 'Stay or Run' is right up the hillbillies ally . . . it's bluegrass/folkish rock with some high notes toward the end. The song is amazing! Or does the original come from writers at the show? 

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 6:13 pm

Alisan Porter -
Stay or Run -

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 6:14 pm

omg and she says 'prayer' in the first verse, it's perfect!

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 6:40 pm

Alisan's last album "Who we are" has a bunch of songs that would please the housewives, since it's more country driven (her first album is way better imo)....  but it has to be a new/unreleased song, so...

Missed this thread, btw <3

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 6:44 pm

Let's talk business. We need to make these happen in a big way. 

@jorge. Sorry to bother you but youtube tags aren't working. 

Silence.
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 6:44 pm

I bet Alisan will do Cryin'. She seems shady like that.

Gabrielxbionic
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 6:57 pm

There won't be reprise song.
-1 cover
-1 original
- coach duet
-duet with another artist. The stupid Hannah is performing with Cee Lo haha nothing about ali yet
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ALBUM?

NewAgenda
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 6:58 pm

Well, after the hologram performance was cancelled there is nothing to look forward to and with Christina's bad luck she definitely isn't winning the show now.

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 7:02 pm

Gabrielxbionic wrote:There won't be reprise song.
-1 cover
-1 original
- coach duet
-duet with another artist. The stupid Hannah is performing with Cee Lo haha nothing about ali yet
Oh, i didn't know about the duet with other artist.. where did you get that information?
Now i'm curious to see who Alisan will bring... probably Adam Lambert lol

Gabrielxbionic
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 7:06 pm

Igor wrote:
-1 cover
-1 original
- coach duet
Oh, i didn't know about the duet with other artist.. where did you get that information?
https://1iota.com/Event/56096/Request

Not alisan & adam yet
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ALBUM?

UnbreakableF4X
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 7:12 pm

I also feel like good luck is not on X's side this finale after the Whitney gig got cancelled

Xpress
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 8:23 pm

Has Adam Wakefield always been on the top of the Itunes Charts....will he win?

Xpress
Reactions:

May 20th, 2016, 8:36 pm

Bryan did not get screwed over. Hurt should only be performed by Xtina. He was stupid to choose that song.

Blue_Lake
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 21st, 2016, 5:18 am

This stupid show needs to be over already. Hope X never comes back.

Lord
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 21st, 2016, 5:44 am

Xtina and Allisan should perform I have Nothing and/or I'm every Woman just for the kiiii
LORD AROUND THE WORLD
blog | insta

Xtina_Storm
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 21st, 2016, 6:28 am

fk this show. If Alisan loses to that hairy potato or that boring egg in a cowboy hat I am done with this forever.

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 21st, 2016, 8:46 am

Igor wrote:
-1 cover
-1 original
- coach duet
All the finalists always duet with an established artist. Jacquie Lee sang with Paramore her season.
Alisan has been saying she wants Heart or Stevie Nicks

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 21st, 2016, 9:24 am

Igor wrote:Alisan's last album "Who we are" has a bunch of songs that would please the housewives, since it's more country driven (her first album is way better imo)....  but it has to be a new/unreleased song, so...

Missed this thread, btw <3
I missed this thread too! We have so much to discuss and talk about that's happened in the days since this board has been down

As for Alisan, I think there was an interview where she seemed to say that might be doing one of her originals at the finale. I need to rewatch that interview to make sure I understood it right though. It's a little surprising since they don't usually want contestants to do their own self written songs due to the legal/monetary issue of it, but I guess they could be making an exception this year because Laith, Alisan, and Adam are singer/songwriters and Hannah might be one too - nor sure about her