The Official "The Voice Season 10": Top 9 thread

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 12th, 2016, 11:48 pm

J Legend X wrote:I've really lost any hope, and I know for a fact Adam wakefield is gonna win.... but tbh.. is alisan and Xtina to blame... this type of shows you don't win only by having the best voice is all about strategy, song choice, listening to the fans and appealing to the bigger Demo on the show, and the fact that xtina started dressing nicely and then gave a fuck, tells that she doen't even play this game called "the voice', if she really wants to win with alisan, she would've do everything to please everybody and make the voters be 100% on alisans side... but oh wel...now they have oppened the door for Adam to win, and at this point is 60% adam/ 40% alisan.. for Alisan to win a miracle must happen.
I agree 100% with you, but I do think that if a large group of fighters across the globe dedicated 15 minutes to vote, we would win this but knowing this fanbase...

J Legend X FACTOR17
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 12:04 am

Selig wrote:
J Legend X wrote:I've really lost any hope, and I know for a fact Adam wakefield is gonna win.... but tbh.. is alisan and Xtina to blame... this type of shows you don't win only by having the best voice is all about strategy, song choice, listening to the fans and appealing to the bigger Demo on the show, and the fact that xtina started dressing nicely and then gave a fuck, tells that she doen't even play this game called "the voice', if she really wants to win with alisan, she would've do everything to please everybody and make the voters be 100% on alisans side... but oh wel...now they have oppened the door for Adam to win, and at this point is 60% adam/ 40% alisan.. for Alisan to win a miracle must happen.
I agree 100% with you, but I do think that if a large group of fighters across the globe dedicated 15 minutes to vote, we would win this but knowing this fanbase...
apparentally we have tried several times unsuccessfully !! plus they always find a way to discover the international tweets lol.

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 12:28 am

Okay, you all have the wrong attitude.  Let's try some optimism.  Let's see how Monday goes.  I think she's gonna slay and go top 10 again, which will set her up well for the finale.  She has so much talent and she seems smart.  I don't think Bryan will make the finale, but I do think that Alisan can win the show.

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 12:32 am

J Legend X wrote:apparentally we have tried several times unsuccessfully !! plus they always find a way to discover the international tweets lol.
Not talking about Twitter but actual voting on the app. We haven't tried that, I will do graphics explaining what to do, we should translate that to Spanish and some other languages and state the time-zones so we can share with a large group of fans across the globe and everyone can cast some votes for Alisan. 

J Legend X FACTOR17
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 12:36 am

I think the finale would be

Adam, Alisan and Laith... 

and Mary sarah v.s Bryan in the instant save !

TrueSTANTina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 1:15 am

zeembabwe wrote:'The Voice' Finalist Bryan Bautista Tops Billboard Charts With Romeo Santos 'Promise' Cover

Bryan Bautista is melting hearts on national television! Bautista, a semi-finalist on "The Voice" season 10, is on Team Christina Aguilera representing all the Latinos in the popular reality show. Not only is the charming aspiring singer impacting television viewers all over the nation, but he's also making the rounds in the music charts. 

The Brooklyn native, who is of Dominican and Puerto Rican descent, has made his debut in the Billboard charts landing at No. 1 on the Latin Digital Songs chart. He achieved this milestone after his live performance of Romeo Santos' 2011 hit single "Promise" featuring Usher. Latin Billboard reports that Bautista's version of the Spanglish bachata record sold 8,000 downloads in the first week of May, according to Nielsen Music. 

http://www.latintimes.com/voice-finalis ... ver-384763
I might be wrong depending on when they release charts but did Carson mention this on the results show for this week s I didn't bother to watch the episode this week. Reason I ask is because he made sure to mention Laith's previous work charting the week that it did and if he didn't mention anything about Bryan just further shows the bias on this damn show against Xtina and her team members. If Carson did mention it then nvm this post....LOL

Blue_Lake
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 1:53 am

The only scenario that would make me hopeful again is that Alisan reach the Top10 next week while Adam doesn't.

Blue_Lake
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 1:55 am

TrueSTANTina wrote:
zeembabwe wrote:'The Voice' Finalist Bryan Bautista Tops Billboard Charts With Romeo Santos 'Promise' Cover

Bryan Bautista is melting hearts on national television! Bautista, a semi-finalist on "The Voice" season 10, is on Team Christina Aguilera representing all the Latinos in the popular reality show. Not only is the charming aspiring singer impacting television viewers all over the nation, but he's also making the rounds in the music charts. 

The Brooklyn native, who is of Dominican and Puerto Rican descent, has made his debut in the Billboard charts landing at No. 1 on the Latin Digital Songs chart. He achieved this milestone after his live performance of Romeo Santos' 2011 hit single "Promise" featuring Usher. Latin Billboard reports that Bautista's version of the Spanglish bachata record sold 8,000 downloads in the first week of May, according to Nielsen Music. 

I might be wrong depending on when they release charts but did Carson mention this on the results show for this week s I didn't bother to watch the episode this week. Reason I ask is because he made sure to mention Laith's previous work charting the week that it did and if he didn't mention anything about Bryan just further shows the bias on this damn show against Xtina and her team members. If Carson did mention it then nvm this post....LOL
I don't know about Carson but Bryan himself mentioned his achievement during his coaching session with Christina this week. They both were so happy and proud. It was really cute.

ILUVXTINA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 2:09 am

Interesting that article that pointed out X not standing for Lauth (lmao) but it's funny that all the guys didn't stand for Alisan. Adam definitely knew what he was doing saying every week she's gonna win. People have been complaining tihat you know who will win from the blind auditions. Shady Adam, X gets pissed when they mess with her team, remember Lindsey. Something tells me she's not happy with Blake and Adam right now.

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 2:36 am

I believe in Team X, Season X, & Alisan!!!

Melinda Warren
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 4:30 am

I think it is not out of the realm of possibility that both alisan and bryan will not survive the cut to the finale. Alisan peaked during her blind auditions and other female frontrunners like Sasha, Judith and Kimberly Nichole all failed to make the top 5 during their seasons. I would not be surprised to see the same fate befall Alisan.

Godtina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 5:04 am

How the hell did Alisan peak during her Blind Audition?

Nah, if she peaked anywhere, she peaked during Let Him Fly as that was her biggest moment yet.

BabyGirl
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 5:47 am

[youtube]bq-Q9z7qI8s[/youtube]

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 7:45 am

Melinda Warren wrote:I think it is not out of the realm of possibility that both alisan and bryan will not survive the cut to the finale. Alisan peaked during her blind auditions and other female frontrunners like Sasha, Judith and Kimberly Nichole all failed to make the top 5 during their seasons. I would not be surprised to see the same fate befall Alisan.
Let's not go crazy here. She has repeaked several times since the blinds with songs like Crybaby and Stone Cold, and especially last week with Let Him Fly. She is nothing like those other contestants.

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 7:49 am

Selig wrote:
J Legend X wrote:apparentally we have tried several times unsuccessfully !! plus they always find a way to discover the international tweets lol.
Not talking about Twitter but actual voting on the app. We haven't tried that, I will do graphics explaining what to do, we should translate that to Spanish and some other languages and state the time-zones so we can share with a large group of fans across the globe and everyone can cast some votes for Alisan. 
That's an excellent idea! If you get the chance you really should do that :nod: International Fighters are definitely more down to help out in that way

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 8:31 am

I just wish Alisan would sing like Imagine or whatever... something that would put her in the top 10 right away.

But next week is gonna be so tough... everybody is gonna sing that type of song, lbr

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 8:35 am

Fuck.. When Adam wins, Christina won't leave the show :/

Silence.
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 9:39 am

Alisan just needs to do a chill vocal folk-ish song that just has one money note in it and she'll make the top 4 easily. If she performs Your House (Alanis) or Crazy (Patsy Cline) or Crying (Roy Orbison) or go a bit country with I Know You Won't (Carrie) she'll be top 10 again. 

Andromeda
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 9:56 am

I am so sick of blake but he will get those votes...

Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 10:24 am

Stop over analyzing ppl! At this point, ppl have their favorites and will vote for the same ppl they have been voting for! And Pink sounded fake as fuck saying Paxton has the greatest voice lol :laugh:

Gabrielxbionic
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 10:35 am

Xiggity wrote:Stop over analyzing ppl! At this point, ppl have their favorites and will vote for the same ppl they have been voting for! And Pink sounded fake as fuck saying Paxton has the greatest voice lol :laugh:

This !!
I also think that alisan has already big fanbase but she just need to push 100% with right song choice
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ALBUM?

The Right Man
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 11:09 am

King.

J Legend X FACTOR17
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 11:47 am

Xiggity wrote:Stop over analyzing ppl! At this point, ppl have their favorites and will vote for the same ppl they have been voting for! And Pink sounded fake as fuck saying Paxton has the greatest voice lol :laugh:
why is that? trust me I prefer paxton over pretty much everybody tbh....

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 12:29 pm

We've gotta make sure she's in the final. I will be voting all night. Everyone should just dedicate some time to voting on Monday. It's so easy.

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 12:47 pm

I don't think she was saying that to Paxton, most likely Alisan. The video was edited into a short clip. We'll have to wait and see.

ThisCandyman27
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 1:03 pm

I hope Alisan got the fear of God put in her after being on the stage so long. Conform girl! Just for one more week than do your album like you want to! But stuck to ballads by Fleetwood Mac or the Dixie Chicks! Fighters are desperate not for you, but to hear our Queen sing! :icant:
"God is preparing you for bigger and better things." - Shelly Kearns, 1991

TrueSTANTina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 1:11 pm

Blue_Lake wrote:
TrueSTANTina wrote: I might be wrong depending on when they release charts but did Carson mention this on the results show for this week s I didn't bother to watch the episode this week. Reason I ask is because he made sure to mention Laith's previous work charting the week that it did and if he didn't mention anything about Bryan just further shows the bias on this damn show against Xtina and her team members. If Carson did mention it then nvm this post....LOL
I don't know about Carson but Bryan himself mentioned his achievement during his coaching session with Christina this week. They both were so happy and proud. It was really cute.
Yah Bryan himself mentioned that it went #1 on the charts but I don't think Carson mentioned anything about it on the results show like he did with Laith and his old music.....

Portia
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 1:30 pm

Alisan sis, sing Amazing Grace. Free finals route.

Bryan Hallelujah. free ticket to the finale. Play the game plz :icant: 

Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 1:33 pm

1000formsoffear wrote:
I don't think she was saying that to Paxton, most likely Alisan. The video was edited into a short clip. We'll have to wait and see.
True. Still, sounded fake to me. :O

Xiggity
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 13th, 2016, 1:34 pm

Double posts. :D