The Official "The Voice Season 10": Top 9 thread

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 15th, 2016, 11:02 pm

Imagine has been sung numerous times on the show

LadyXtina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 15th, 2016, 11:10 pm

If i hear Pink giggle 1 more time.

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 15th, 2016, 11:42 pm

Igor wrote:I can only remember Sawyer singing Imagine, but again, i only watched Christina's seasons, so idk...

But anyway, it has to be something classic that everybody will want to download... even her housewives haters.
That's why I think it will be The Sound Of Silence. Back when The Housewives were young, this was an anthem of their generation. It's also never been performed on the show before and is considered one of the greatest songs of all time. And it's in the folk/rock vein of who Alisan truly is

[youtube]4fWyzwo1xg0[/youtube]

It has become relevant again this year with the young people when Disturbed covered it. Alisan would probably use this arrangement since it's more modern and is very soft and emotional but climaxes at the end

[youtube]u9Dg-g7t2l4[/youtube]

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 15th, 2016, 11:51 pm

Hudson Winters wrote:
Igor wrote:I can only remember Sawyer singing Imagine, but again, i only watched Christina's seasons, so idk...

But anyway, it has to be something classic that everybody will want to download... even her housewives haters.
That's why I think it will be The Sound Of Silence. Back when The Housewives were young, this was an anthem of their generation. It's also never been performed on the show before and is considered one of the greatest songs of all time. And it's in the folk/rock vein of who Alisan truly is

[youtube]4fWyzwo1xg0[/youtube]

It has become relevant again this year with the young people when Disturbed covered it. Alisan would probably use this arrangement since it's more modern and is very soft and emotional but climaxes at the end

[youtube]u9Dg-g7t2l4[/youtube]
Yees. Honestly, i wouldn't know by name, but as soon as the song started i knew what it was... it's definitely a classic.

Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 16th, 2016, 5:04 am

let Alisan sings Carole King's songs and call it a day

Xtina_Storm
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 16th, 2016, 8:15 am

Can't wait to see all the religious song choices tonight, this show is so full of shit.
I hope Alisan brings it and Mary Sarah gets diarrhea

jorge.
Admin @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 16th, 2016, 12:07 pm

Just as a heads up, we're still on the regular server we've been using since the start, so down time will probably still happen with today's Ellen/Voice airings. 
See, I've been having me a real good time
And it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright
So please don't take my feelings...

ThisCandyman27
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 16th, 2016, 12:10 pm

Songs people!!
"God is preparing you for bigger and better things." - Shelly Kearns, 1991