The Official "The Voice Season 10": The Top 11 and The Top 12

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
The Right Man
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 12:12 pm

Igor wrote:Btw, did you guys listen to Alisan's album? it's really something. I'm in love with a song called "Blue Heart"... good stuff.
Stay really is something else.

Mel.
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 12:13 pm

Igor wrote:Btw, did you guys listen to Alisan's album? it's really something. I'm in love with a song called "Blue Heart"... good stuff.
where can i hear it?

The Right Man
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 12:16 pm

It's on Spotify @Mel.

Kamaotori
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 2:01 pm

Sapphire wrote:
Kamaotori wrote:what if Alisan won't win coz of xtina boobs  ?

:icant:
hi bb :kiss:
hi :)

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 2:39 pm

Someone suggested Breathe Me by C for Alisan on twitter, and man, that would be DOPE. Specifically with all the addiction thing that she had.

ChrisAg77
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 2:47 pm

My choices for team x
Alisan- Yours  by ella henderson
Bryan- it will rain bruno mars or moving mountains by usher
Nick- lay it all on me  by ed sheeran acoustic/slower

And Bohemian rhapsody for Alisan and Xtina for the finale

Ozzy
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 3:11 pm

Alisan should sing sing "Sandcastles"

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 4:31 pm

I'm just really rooting for Alisan, as a performer, and as a person.  I just like everything about her so much.

I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 4:42 pm

Umm yeah highly doubt Alisan would send a song about Jesus. Isn't she all hippie and into moons and crystals and shit? Hypocrisy is welcomed though, if she must.

DQC **Mal**
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Brian should sing Hallelujah. Tired of the song tbh but it seem to always be a moment for whoever perform it and he need that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabe.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 5:32 pm

Igor wrote:Someone suggested Breathe Me by C for Alisan on twitter, and man, that would be DOPE. Specifically with all the addiction thing that she had.
wtf i messaged her on instagram suggesting that too :funny: without seeing any tweet.

Gabe.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 5:34 pm

also messaged Bryan, suggested him to do Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean. i then proceeded into sending a photo of my ass.

kylie jenner
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 8:08 pm

The Right Man wrote:
Stay really is something else.
THE END SONG is there too i love it

Janelle Ting
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 8:17 pm

Gabe. wrote:also messaged Bryan, suggested him to do Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean. i then proceeded into sending a photo of my ass.
Yas hoe.
:music:

Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 8:53 pm

Gabe. wrote:. i then proceeded into sending a photo of my ass.
my inbox is open
dont mind the front part of your body tho :tellmemore:

JusTina
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 10:27 pm

I suggested these songs for team X on the voice live app... (I would love to hear their voices/their takes on these songs)
Alison: Blue- Leann Rimes
Crazy- Patsy Cline
Hello stranger- Barbra Lewis
I will remember you- Sarah McLachlan
Stay- Lisa Loeb

Bryan: Do it to me- Usher
Superstar- Usher
Love Crime- Frank Ocean
Tears in Heaven- Eric Clapton
This Woman's work- Maxwell

Nick: Strawberry bubblegum- Justin Timberlake
They don't know- Jon B
Magic- Robin Thicke
I get to love you- Ruelle
Never had- Oscar Isaac

I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 11:18 pm

Absolutely love your suggestions @JusTina. Christina should hire you as a Coach Assistant.

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 11:22 pm

I'm here for Patsy's Crazy, but i have a feeling Blake is saving that for Mary Sarah to sing at some point.

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 2:27 am

Sapphire wrote:wait
where and when Alisan did talk she wont do Piece by Piece?
It was on Alisan's Perisope chat last week

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 2:37 am

dirrtyzombie wrote:I just couldn't think of any song X and nick would sound good on together, I should have known better than to doubt her. Live and Let Die was perfect.
I could see them performing say something in the finale if nick makes it since it has the back and forth parts and would allow nick solo parts.
If Alisan makes it I would die if her and X did whole Lotta love and just screamed the entire performance since that's what everyone accuses them of doing anyway
Alisan mentioned on Periscope that for the finale that she wants to sing Beautiful or The Voice Within with Christina.
We already have a new version of Beautiful with Beverly from S1 so we should try to get Alisan to lean towards The Voice Within

JusTina
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 2:50 am

I'm_always_right wrote:Absolutely love your suggestions @JusTina. Christina should hire you as a Coach Assistant.
Lol Imagine!? That would be dope! Thank you.

JusTina
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 2:52 am

Igor wrote:I'm here for Patsy's Crazy, but i have a feeling Blake is saving that for Mary Sarah to sing at some point.
Tbh, He would be stupid not too...

dirrtyzombie
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 3:04 am

Hudson Winters wrote:
dirrtyzombie wrote:I just couldn't think of any song X and nick would sound good on together, I should have known better than to doubt her. Live and Let Die was perfect.
I could see them performing say something in the finale if nick makes it since it has the back and forth parts and would allow nick solo parts.
If Alisan makes it I would die if her and X did whole Lotta love and just screamed the entire performance since that's what everyone accuses them of doing anyway
Alisan mentioned on Periscope that for the finale that she wants to sing Beautiful or The Voice Within with Christina.
We already have a new version of Beautiful with Beverly from S1 so we should try to get Alisan to lean towards The Voice Within
They better don't! ugh I am not here for X re singing HER songs with these lesser voice contestants. I'm sorry I love you curly sue but you ain't adding nothing to Beautiful or TVW so you might as well pick another song.

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 4:15 am

Alisan also said she'd love to do At Last with Xtina, which could be a great moment, and a great recording!  They won't do beautiful.  I guarantee.  That would be so stupid.

Maleficent
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 4:19 am

Thaddeusmaximus wrote:Alisan also said she'd love to do At Last with Xtina, which could be a great moment, and a great recording!  They won't do beautiful.  I guarantee.  That would be so stupid.
omg she never did At Last on The Voice, that would be AMAZING.
bitches aint got punchlines or flow // i have both and an empire also

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 5:23 am

Thaddeusmaximus wrote:Alisan also said she'd love to do At Last with Xtina, which could be a great moment, and a great recording!  They won't do beautiful.  I guarantee.  That would be so stupid.
Are you talking about the Periscope from last week or something else? If you're talking about the one from last week she didn't say she wanted to do At Last with Christina. She was just reading off song titles that had been suggested but  didn't comment on whether she wanted to do it or not (just like she also read out When You Believe with Christina right before that, but didn't comment on whether she wanted to do it or not)

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 5:37 am

Sapphire wrote:wait
where and when Alisan did talk she wont do Piece by Piece?
dirrtyzombie wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote: Alisan mentioned on Periscope that for the finale that she wants to sing Beautiful or The Voice Within with Christina.
They better don't! ugh I am not here for X re singing HER songs with these lesser voice contestants. I'm sorry I love you curly sue but you ain't adding nothing to Beautiful or TVW so you might as well pick another song.
I get what you mean, a brand new song would probably be more exciting for us as fans, but I think if I was in Alisan's position I'd want to duet with Christina on one of her own songs too tbh (not Beautiful though lol)

But anyway, here's where Alisan talked about probably doing Beautiful or The Voice Within at the Finale with Christina (@ around 7:16)

And Sapphire she talks about why she doesn't want do Piece by Piece (@ around 7:45)

[youtube]2OLSP5leCO8[/youtube]

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 8:47 am

Not in Christina's mind. You bet she would say she came full circle, singing Beautiful with Beverly on season 1, and now with Alisan on season 10.

Gabe.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 10:56 am

Igor wrote:
Not in Christina's mind. You bet she would say she came full circle, singing Beautiful with Beverly on season 1, and now with Alisan on season 10.
it's funny cuz it's true

Tina
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 12:13 pm

Some of Alisan's fans need to stop suggesting she do Celine or Mariah or Whitney. Viewers generally hate the big diva ballads. She should stick to the folk rock/singer-songwriter route.