The Official "The Voice Season 10": The Top 11 and The Top 12

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
dirrtyzombie
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 12:22 pm

Igor wrote:
Thaddeusmaximus wrote:Alisan also said she'd love to do At Last with Xtina, which could be a great moment, and a great recording!  They won't do beautiful.  I guarantee.  That would be so stupid.
Not in Christina's mind. You bet she would say she came full circle, singing Beautiful with Beverly on season 1, and now with Alisan on season 10.
Hahaha well, I guess if this is X last season let her go full circle or whatever she wanna do. *prays to Godtina for freedom from the voice *

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 3:29 pm

We can all suggest that she doesn't do beautiful in Twitter!

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 3:31 pm

Hudson Winters wrote:
Thaddeusmaximus wrote:Alisan also said she'd love to do At Last with Xtina, which could be a great moment, and a great recording!  They won't do beautiful.  I guarantee.  That would be so stupid.
Are you talking about the Periscope from last week or something else? If you're talking about the one from last week she didn't say she wanted to do At Last with Christina. She was just reading off song titles that had been suggested but  didn't comment on whether she wanted to do it or not (just like she also read out When You Believe with Christina right before that, but didn't comment on whether she wanted to do it or not)
On Twitter a few weeks ago someone suggested it and she rt'd it and said something like she loved the idea and that would be amazing. I'll see if I can find the tweet!

kylie jenner
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 5:03 pm

why alisan cant sing her own songs :icant:
the end song and stay are winners :cry:

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 5:36 pm

ALISAN does have some incredible original music. Hopefully she'll get a chance to showcase that at some point.

Also, the thought of X & Ali duetting "What's Up" at the finale gives me CHILLS. We should suggest that for them.

Xtina_Storm
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 5:50 pm

Nick has been wanting to a Justin Timberlake song but Justin won't clear his songs ... and then Nick was talking to Christina about doing Nick Jonas and she wasn't feeling it lol

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 6:02 pm

Xtina_Storm wrote:Nick has been wanting to a Justin Timberlake song but Justin won't clear his songs ... and then Nick was talking to Christina about doing Nick Jonas and she wasn't feeling it lol
Where did you hear this?! Haha

Xtina_Storm
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 7:48 pm

Thaddeusmaximus wrote:
Xtina_Storm wrote:Nick has been wanting to a Justin Timberlake song but Justin won't clear his songs ... and then Nick was talking to Christina about doing Nick Jonas and she wasn't feeling it lol
Where did you hear this?! Haha
Nick's periscope, he was with Bryan (Bryan was cutting Nick's hair)
https://www.periscope.tv/w/afF1njFYSlFr ... XrVCTXfX03

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 8:02 pm

Alisan needs to do a bluesy type song, with country influence, that is very well
Known, maybe somewhat religious, that all the housewives would like. I see some great suggestions.

What about Mary Jane by Alanis? Perfect for her type of voice.

Portia
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 8:29 pm

1000formsoffear wrote:Alisan needs to do a bluesy type song, with country influence, that is very well
Known, maybe somewhat religious, that all the housewives would like. I see some great suggestions.

What about Mary Jane by Alanis? Perfect for her type of voice.
They'll drag her because she's not religious. I think that could backfire on her.

Rated-X
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Alisan should sing En Vogue's Don't Let Go, just like what Cleo did in The Voice UK
[youtube]AvZ0RUjwrfU[/youtube]

ILUVXTINA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 9:14 pm

Anybody who hasn't heard Blue Heart or Stay from Alisans original music should check it out.

rye
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 9:17 pm

Cool to see Bryan and Nick are such good friends...

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 9:22 pm

ILUVXTINA wrote:Anybody who hasn't heard Blue Heart or Stay from Alisans original music should check it out.
Yeees!
I actually tweeted her about Blue Heart and she responded saying it was her favorite. It's really awesome.
The End Song is also AMAZING. 

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 9:25 pm

rye wrote:Cool to see Bryan and Nick are such good friends...
Right?
Not gonna lie, i will think about that bathroom later...................................

Janelle issaMOD
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 9:45 pm

Omg my baby daddy Bryan just replied to my comment on his IG pic. I'm sweating.
:music:

Blue_Lake
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 10:24 pm

ILUVXTINA wrote:Anybody who hasn't heard Blue Heart or Stay from Alisans original music should check it out.
Omg, she could definitely have a moment with Blue Heart. I wish Christina would make her sing it cause I don't think Alisan would push for it.

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 10:32 pm

Thaddeusmaximus wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote: Are you talking about the Periscope from last week or something else? If you're talking about the one from last week she didn't say she wanted to do At Last with Christina. She was just reading off song titles that had been suggested but  didn't comment on whether she wanted to do it or not (just like she also read out When You Believe with Christina right before that, but didn't comment on whether she wanted to do it or not)
On Twitter a few weeks ago someone suggested it and she rt'd it and said something like she loved the idea and that would be amazing. I'll see if I can find the tweet!
Oh I see. I'd love a studio version of At Last, but I'm not sure how I would feel it about being a duet. But then again, that might be our only chance to ever get any kind of studio version of At Last lol

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 29th, 2016, 11:01 pm

Xtina_Storm wrote:
Thaddeusmaximus wrote: Where did you hear this?! Haha
Nick's periscope, he was with Bryan (Bryan was cutting Nick's hair)
That horny girl saying "Hot Black Guy Take Off Your Shirt" :rip:
But I guess Bryan doesn't identify as Black since Nick says that Bryan isn't black, but Dominican and then in response Bryan says he's Puerto Rican, then it's later corrected to Bryan being a Puerto Rican/Dominican mix

If Adam Levine can get special permission from Justin Timberlake for one of his contestants to do one of his songs, surely Christina would be able to do so for Nick. I would think Christina would know Justin better than Adam does. Christina and JT are still on good terms...right?

ILUVXTINA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2016, 12:01 am

Blue_Lake wrote:
Omg, she could definitely have a moment with Blue Heart. I wish Christina would make her sing it cause I don't think Alisan would push for it.
Isn't it a gorgeous song? I thing Alisan mentioned singing it, if she makes it to the finals. The episode where they can sing an original. I would love to hear X sing it, then again I'd love to hear Xtina sing anything. Lol

MissA
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2016, 1:07 am

Hudson Winters wrote:
Xtina_Storm wrote: Nick's periscope, he was with Bryan (Bryan was cutting Nick's hair)
That horny girl saying "Hot Black Guy Take Off Your Shirt" :rip:
But I guess Bryan doesn't identify as Black since Nick says that Bryan isn't black, but Dominican and then in response Bryan says he's Puerto Rican, then it's later corrected to Bryan being a Puerto Rican/Dominican mix

If Adam Levine can get special permission from Justin Timberlake for one of his contestants to do one of his songs, surely Christina would be able to do so for Nick. I would think Christina would know Justin better than Adam does. Christina and JT are still on good terms...right?
Which song did Adam get permission to do from Justin?

Blue_Lake
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2016, 1:50 am

MissA wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote: That horny girl saying "Hot Black Guy Take Off Your Shirt" :rip:

Justin doesn't clear his songs?! Wow, there more time passes, the more I dislike the guy. I don't even remember why I loved him in the first place.

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2016, 11:15 am

Not The Voice's Vine subtly calling Christina a fake person

"Consoling your crush after their promposal doesn't work out."

In the video she is talking about Nick's son breaking his leg. I can't.

Xtina_Storm
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2016, 11:30 am

MissA wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote: That horny girl saying "Hot Black Guy Take Off Your Shirt" :rip:

Nick said it was Cry Me a River

Mack. NASTY
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2016, 11:36 am

Its crunchtime for Bryan this week. If he doesn't have a moment he's in trouble. Unfortunately he is not white doesn't have a sob story to get pity votes.

Lord
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2016, 11:49 am

I want to be this guy :O

LORD AROUND THE WORLD
blog | insta

Nynah
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2016, 12:54 pm

She looks great here !

Gabe.
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2016, 1:38 pm

Nynah wrote:She looks great here !

season3tina flashbacks tbh, i didn't feel this look at all

Kamaotori
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2016, 2:55 pm

Nynah wrote:She looks great here !

XtinaDefender
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 30th, 2016, 5:14 pm

sewer fredericks is performing on tuesday. ew.