The Official "The Voice Season 10": The Top 11 and The Top 12

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
Godtina
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 27th, 2016, 6:54 pm

What about His Eye Is On The Sparrow? That song did wonders for the winner of The Voice Australia Season 3. She killed that in the Knockouts and made her a frontrunner. That performance carried her into the semi-finals and then won.

Mack. NASTY
Urbans @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 27th, 2016, 7:03 pm

Godtina wrote:What about His Eye Is On The Sparrow? That song did wonders for the winner of The Voice Australia Season 3. She killed that in the Knockouts and made her a frontrunner. That performance carried her into the semi-finals and then won.
Would have been perfect for Tamar...

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 27th, 2016, 8:01 pm

Godtina wrote:What about His Eye Is On The Sparrow? That song did wonders for the winner of The Voice Australia Season 3. She killed that in the Knockouts and made her a frontrunner. That performance carried her into the semi-finals and then won.
If she sings it calmly like this lady, yes. But knowing Alisan she would start wailing uncontrollably in the middle of the song. 

[youtube]Wzh1tJBY5Ks[/youtube]

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 27th, 2016, 8:49 pm

I want ALISAN & X To sing his eye is on the sparrow at the finale

Norgito
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 27th, 2016, 9:57 pm

Alisan can top iTunes with Say Something

SoldierSpy
Fan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 27th, 2016, 10:14 pm

[youtube]1m_sWJQm2fs[/youtube]

I think Alisan could do this religious song justice. 

[youtube]TX_KAFNyF4c[/youtube]

30 second cover

Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 27th, 2016, 10:17 pm

Norgito wrote:Alisan can top iTunes with Say Something
watchher performing with Xtina for finale performance

kylie jenner
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 27th, 2016, 10:25 pm

People are suggesting alisan to sing  kelly c piece by piece a... is not the first time am hearing that..

kylie jenner
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 27th, 2016, 10:41 pm

Igor wrote:[youtube]pNFT0ZgJ8FY[/youtube]
Omg, Christina wiping Owen's tears... i can't, i want cry in front of Legend to feel her hands in my cheeks.
she was so nice :icant:
bichtina could neva

Heretostay23
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 12:15 am

Omg how adorable is she?? Little mama bear! Ugh I adore her!

Bunny
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 12:58 am

Thiago wrote:Alisan is live on Periscope. 

I just asked a couple of generic questions about Christina and she answered them both. :)

She said she didn't know shit about the May 5th performance though.
Well that's good news because it means none of these chickenshit nobodies will be included in it.

CurtisRussel
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 1:54 am

Piece By Piece(Piano Acoustic by Kelly Clarkson) or Crazy For You (Adele) for Alisan
Old Beside You (Janine & The Mixtape) or Say You Love Me (Jessie Ware) for Brian
Turning Page (Sleeping At Last) or My Foolish Heart (Margaret Whiting, keep the vintage arrangement) for Nick

DIRRTYpopMuzik
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 2:20 am

Do they usually do all of that forna voted off member or didn't they feel bad cause he was so meek?

Tina ♕♛
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 2:24 am

If Alisan wants to win, she needs to stop singing at the top of her range. That's where her voice sounds shrill. Xtina needs to advice her to stop doing that. Her mid-top range is where she sounds magical :)
:heart: avi made by dinvy :heart:

Yooorsh
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 2:59 am

I'm here for Alisan performing "You Lost Me"

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 3:43 am

Mack. wrote:
Would have been perfect for Tamar...
Tamar hasn't mentioned Christina since her exit while Ryan and Kata have. Seems like she didn't take being eliminated very well. Paxton's song he just did this week would have been great for Tamar too.
Last edited by Hudson Winters on April 28th, 2016, 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 3:46 am

Portia wrote:Image
Well I'm glad she has enough self awareness to realize that people are starting to get fatigued with her high vocals. Hopefully she listens to the poll results and goes with the acoustic ballad to stop the fatigue from turning into a full fledged backlash
kylie jenner wrote:People are suggesting alisan to sing  kelly c piece by piece a... is not the first time am hearing that..
She mentioned on one of her Periscope sessions that she doesn't want to do that song because she felt that Kelly had such a personal and sacred moment with that

Kamaotori
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 4:01 am

CurtisRussel wrote:Piece By Piece(Piano Acoustic by Kelly Clarkson) or Crazy For You (Adele) for Alisan
Old Beside You (Janine & The Mixtape) or Say You Love Me (Jessie Ware) for Brian
Turning Page (Sleeping At Last) or My Foolish Heart (Margaret Whiting, keep the vintage arrangement) for Nick
This is the stupidest song choice ever. She really can't relate to these lyrics, it won't be even as half good as Kelly's performance.

Thaddeusmaximus
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 4:22 am

She already said she won't do piece by piece

Portia
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 5:31 am

She 100% said she won't do Piece by Piece. So bringing it up is pointless.

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 8:44 am

Kamaotori wrote:
CurtisRussel wrote:Piece By Piece(Piano Acoustic by Kelly Clarkson) or Crazy For You (Adele) for Alisan
This is the stupidest song choice ever. She really can't relate to these lyrics, it won't be even as half good as Kelly's performance.
Right? Do people even pay attention to the lyrics? I mean, that song is EXPLICITLY about Kelly's runaway father, and then abou her daughter and husband. It's sooo personal and specific. Hopefully Alisan is aware of that. 

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 9:38 am

Hudson Winters wrote:Tamar hasn't mentioned Christina since her exit while Ryan and Kata have. Seems like she didn't take being eliminated very well. Paxton's song he just did this week would have been great for Tamar too.
Tamar is bitter tbh. You could tell by her face the moment X didn't pick her, but let's be honest, had she been chosen she'd have been out the very first week. I wish they would've cut from 24 to 16, then to 12. That would've been way better, plus allowing an additional member to make it further. 

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 9:49 am

Selig wrote:
Hudson Winters wrote:Tamar hasn't mentioned Christina since her exit while Ryan and Kata have. Seems like she didn't take being eliminated very well. Paxton's song he just did this week would have been great for Tamar too.
Tamar is bitter tbh. You could tell by her face the moment X didn't pick her, but let's be honest, had she been chosen she'd have been out the very first week. I wish they would've cut from 24 to 16, then to 12. That would've been way better, plus allowing an additional member to make it further. 
I think Tamar didn't really felt like a #TeamXtina member.
I know that Kata, Ryan and Alisan connected (along with Owen), and then Bryan and Nick have a good relationship. Tamar was left behind.

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 9:51 am

Btw, did you guys listen to Alisan's album? it's really something. I'm in love with a song called "Blue Heart"... good stuff.

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 10:08 am

Igor wrote:I think Tamar didn't really felt like a #TeamXtina member.
I know that Kata, Ryan and Alisan connected (along with Owen), and then Bryan and Nick have a good relationship. Tamar was left behind.
Owen? Did you mean Passivo? 
From the clips I watched I'd say that their relationship was great. Tamar was praising Xtina all the time and Xtina always spoke highly of her, plus showed that she had a soft spot for her. But Tamar didn't really have a shinny personality unlike the rest, so maybe that's why you thought so. I actually think the coldest relationship is with Nick. 

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 10:16 am

Selig wrote:
Igor wrote:I think Tamar didn't really felt like a #TeamXtina member.
Owen? Did you mean Passivo? 
From the clips I watched I'd say that their relationship was great. Tamar was praising Xtina all the time and Xtina always spoke highly of her, plus showed that she had a soft spot for her. But Tamar didn't really have a shinny personality unlike the rest, so maybe that's why you thought so. I actually think the coldest relationship is with Nick. 
I meant they connected with each other (kata, alisan, ryan and owen)
Alisan said in one of her periscope that they only started to have a more personal relationship with Christina after last week. She even met Christina's kids. But before that it was basically what we saw on TV.
Also, i don't think Christina chose Bryan over any of them out of personal preference. She specifically said she was picking him because America responded better to his performance. Kata and Ryan handled that well cause they were happy for Alisan.... Tamar didn't have a close friend on team xtina, so she became bitter. My opinion.

dirrtyzombie
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 11:14 am

I just couldn't think of any song X and nick would sound good on together, I should have known better than to doubt her. Live and Let Die was perfect.
I could see them performing say something in the finale if nick makes it since it has the back and forth parts and would allow nick solo parts.
If Alisan makes it I would die if her and X did whole Lotta love and just screamed the entire performance since that's what everyone accuses them of doing anyway

Sapphire
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 11:32 am

wait
where and when Alisan did talk she wont do Piece by Piece?

JERMAINE
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 11:54 am

I want Alisan to do My Heart Will Go On or Because You Loved Me

1000formsoffear
'17 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

April 28th, 2016, 12:03 pm

Alisan needs to sing Ave Maria (Kelly Clarkson at the Vatican version). She needs those religious nut votes bad! It would go straight to No. 1