The Voice Season 10: Live Finale | #TeamXtina WINS!

Every episode of The Voice, as it happened!
Janelle issaMOD
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 1:39 am

Someone that worked at the hotel the contestants were staying at said that Adam and Hannah were rude to the staff.

:music:

GoGo
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 1:51 am

lol, not surprised those two are arrogant!

Hudson Winters
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 1:57 am

Janelle wrote:Someone that worked at the hotel the contestants were staying at said that Adam and Hannah were rude to the staff.

Well I hope The Housewives get informed of this :tellmemore:

But seriously like I've been saying the contestants overall this season seem so shady, bitter, and negative

It didn't seem like this way in past seasons. Maybe previous contestants weren't angels either but at least they weren't so blatant with their bad behavior

Bunny
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 2:47 am

I wanna say that I truly hope this is the last "The Voice" thread that we get to see in this awesome board. May God never be back in that stupid chair to entertain Trump supporters and Duck Dynasty fans.

Let's continue the #X6 discussion now. A storm is coming sistrens :icant:

lia
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 9:08 am

It was fun while it lasted, guys!
Till next time if X comes back and if we have the energy to pull it out again.
:love: you guys rock!

Baby Jane
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 9:32 am

Janelle wrote:Someone that worked at the hotel the contestants were staying at said that Adam and Hannah were rude to the staff.

Ew, people that are mean to to staff are the worst kind. Good thing the deserving singer won.

Baby Jane
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 9:33 am

This season has been fun and I can't believe Christina won on season X, she really has come full circle :laugh:.

rye
'16 Supporter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 9:42 am

you could definitey see it with Hannah...I thought Adam would be cooler than that though

ThisCandyman27
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 10:27 am

X's look at the Finale reminds me when she did the JT Friends Concert in late 2010! Remember that??
"God is preparing you for bigger and better things." - Shelly Kearns, 1991

xben
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 10:30 am

Even when Carson is calling them in order, you can notice Leith isn't holding Hannah's hand like the other three. When he gets called first, he doesn't kiss or hug anyone and just walk to the other side.
Hannah and Alisan shared some words and they were hugging and kissing each other through the announcement, also Adam and Alisan.
You can hear Alisan saying to Adam when she wins: "I love you".

I think Leith was the bitter one.

Btw, out of curiosity, anyone is still charting on iTunes?

Innovator
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 10:37 am

I had a feeling about Laith the moment I saw his reaction when he found out he wasn't in the top 3 and had to fight for the 4th spot in the finale, so I'm not entirely surprised.

Raven
Royals @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 10:52 am

If true, sounds pretty childish.
"Christina Aguilera is my favorite drag queen in the world" - Farrah Moan

VenusAsABoy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 12:41 pm

We won! We won! Yes! Yes! We won!

Ozzy
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 2:12 pm

Btw, is there a gif of Queen bopping to Hannah's atrocious song? :funny:

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 4:22 pm

Not Hannah trying to call the shots at the hotel lol

HylinianFighter
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 4:33 pm

Igor wrote:Not Hannah trying to call the shots at the hotel lol
:funny:
"In order to effect great change, we need to look at how we can help those in our own communities as well as globally."
-Christina Maria Aguilera

CAMK
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 5:12 pm

After watching the win on loop for like the 43958259th time I noticed something that kinda bugs/confuses me. I've only watched the seasons with Xtina so please correct me if I'm wrong but dont all the coaches go on stage and congratulate the winner in all the other seasons? I didnt wanna bring this up in here and be kind of a downer in this happy thread (so mods feel free to delete this after its discussed) but wtf at Pharrell literally just walking off after X rushes the stage. I can kinda see him (I assume) congratulate her after the win but then instantly walks off like he gives 0 fucks. Blake and Adam seem to stand there and clap until Alisan starts to sing and it looks like they left.

I just kinda find it rude that they didnt all go up and congratulate X and Alisan on stage. ...I'm grasping at straws I know. lol

I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 5:26 pm

CAMK wrote:After watching the win on loop for like the 43958259th time I noticed something that kinda bugs/confuses me. I've only watched the seasons with Xtina so please correct me if I'm wrong but dont all the coaches go on stage and congratulate the winner in all the other seasons? I didnt wanna bring this up in here and be kind of a downer in this happy thread (so mods feel free to delete this after its discussed) but wtf at Pharrell literally just walking off after X rushes the stage. I can kinda see him (I assume) congratulate her after the win but then instantly walks off like he gives 0 fucks. Blake and Adam seem to stand there and clap until Alisan starts to sing and it looks like they left.

I just kinda find it rude that they didnt all go up and congratulate X and Alisan on stage. ...I'm grasping at straws I know. lol
From all the seasons I watched I never once saw all coaches go on stage and congratulate the winners. And Pharrell hugged Christina before she went on stage, and I guess he left off to talk to Hannah.
Last edited by I'm_always_right on May 27th, 2016, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gabrielxbionic
Stan @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 5:27 pm

CAMK wrote:After watching the win on loop for like the 43958259th time I noticed something that kinda bugs/confuses me. I've only watched the seasons with Xtina so please correct me if I'm wrong but dont all the coaches go on stage and congratulate the winner in all the other seasons? I didnt wanna bring this up in here and be kind of a downer in this happy thread (so mods feel free to delete this after its discussed) but wtf at Pharrell literally just walking off after X rushes the stage. I can kinda see him (I assume) congratulate her after the win but then instantly walks off like he gives 0 fucks. Blake and Adam seem to stand there and clap until Alisan starts to sing and it looks like they left.

Yes ... I feel the same. When sawyer win, All the coaches were on the stage
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ALBUM?

ThisCandyman27
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 5:35 pm

I'm_always_right wrote:

From all the seasons I watched I never once saw all coaches go on stage and congratulate the winners. And Pharrell hugged Christina before she went on stage, and I guess he left off to talk to Hannah.
I think is S8 they did. That's where we got the gif of Xtina saying to Sawyer "You're Basic."

Lmao. Am I right??
"God is preparing you for bigger and better things." - Shelly Kearns, 1991

I'm_always_right
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 5:38 pm

ThisCandyman27 wrote:
I'm_always_right wrote: From all the seasons I watched I never once saw all coaches go on stage and congratulate the winners. And Pharrell hugged Christina before she went on stage, and I guess he left off to talk to Hannah.
I think is S8 they did. That's where we got the gif of Xtina saying to Sawyer "You're Basic."

Lmao. Am I right??
Oh yeah that's true. But Sawyer didn't sing after her was declared winner and all the contestants were on stage, so the coaches had a reason to go onstage. With Alisan she was performing and her family were on stage.

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 5:50 pm

I am sure they went on stage to congratulate her later like they've been done this season with every elimination, but they cut the transmission pretty fast so we didn't get to see it. I wish they would've uploaded it on youtube, it would have been nice. However, all of them were a little shady towards our girls throughout the season, they refused to give her standing ovations even though she deserved them. Btw, Pharrell hugged Xtina when Ali was announced as the winner and he looked genuinely happy for her. 

Igor
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 5:59 pm

Adam and Blake were not here for Alisan... Adam was only trying to jinx her by saying she was the winner. Idk why tbh... i don't wanna think is because she is a strong woman, with big personality, that has a lot of similarities with Christina, but it seems like this is the case.

Selig
Fighter @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 6:01 pm

I will miss seeing papi Bryan too.  :cry:

London. CORRUPT
Mod @ x/RED
Reactions:

May 27th, 2016, 6:49 pm

Selig wrote:I will miss seeing papi Bryan too.  :cry:
I follow bae on IG.

lilmark